Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Decisions that Change Everything

Five Months Earlier

“Mom, this is what I want, I want to slow down and just relax for a while,” I said looking into my mothers eyes.

“Okay, have you talked to your brothers’?” she asked looking at me in with a serious expression.

“Yes mom, they both understand, they also think a break would be nice,” I said.

“Well then, have you chosen a college?” she then asked kindly.

“Yeah, I want to go to UCLA. I already applied and got in; I will be majoring in their theatrical department.”

“Are you going to have a roommate?” she asked concerned.

“Yes, but it should be a guy, mom you have nothing to worry about, I am going to be fine,” I said.

“We will have to make a press release. They are going to have a field day with this college,” she sighed. I smiled. She walked over to me and hugged me tightly. “I love you, Joe, you know that right?” she asked.

“I know mom, and I love you too,” I replied hugging her back. She really was the best mother a guy could ask for.

Two Months Later

The camera lights flashed all around us as the people took our picture. I was getting ready to release to the press that we would be taking a long time needed break, and I would be off to college for the next several years. People were screaming our names asking us to look in all different directions. Mom led us up to the stage were we would give our announcement. We had all decided that one big press release would be better then just going to all different shows. All three of us took our seats and waited for the reporters to calm down. When the flashing suddenly stopped, Kevin brought his microphone closer.

“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for being here today. We have asked you to join us for a big announcement that we have today.” Nick was next bringing his mic closer.

“We as a family and the Jonas Brothers have decided to take the next several years and have a chance at a normal life.”

“I, as my own person, have decided that I wanted to stop singing for a while,” the audience gasped, “and I would like this time, and head off to college, like a normal teenager would,” I then said. Suddenly the cameras were going crazy once again.

“We will take this time to answer a few questions,” Kevin said pointing to woman in the front row.

“Joe, have you decided on which college you will be attending?”

“I have, but the subject is a matter for my family only,” I stated calmly. I pointed to a man in the back.

“Kevin, Nick, have you decided what you want to do?” They both looked at each other.

“I am going to go back to New Jersey with my parents and finish high school there,” Nick said.

“I will remain here in California, although the plans are not official, I will be working on some more writing and recordings,” Kevin then said.

“Will you be able to maintain your purity while in college?” another reporter asked. That was always the issue with them.

“I believe with God’s help and because of my faith in Jesus Christ, that yes I will be able to maintain my purity,” I replied.

“That will be all the questions for now, thank you,” Kevin said. We all waved while camera’s continued to flash. “Are you going to be able to do this?” Kevin then whispered in my ear.

“Yeah, this is what I want,” I replied very sure of it.

Three Months Later
Freshman Year/Fall

I walked into the office; there behind the counter was a lady, so I figured that was where I needed to go. I walked up to her, and gave a small smile.

“Hi, I have an appointment with the Dean,” I said. She looked up nodding. She led me down the long hall until we reached the end.

“Just knock and enter,” she said walking back to her desk.

“Thank you,” I said as I knocked. As I was entering the room, I heard a man talking on the phone. I took a seat in front of his desk waiting for him to finish his conversation. His chair turned around and he smiled when he saw me.

“Right then Charlie, hey listen let me call you back,” he said hanging up the phone. “Joseph Jonas, Carl Markers, Dean here at UCLA, I must say that it is a huge honor to have you join our school,” he said holding out his hand.

“Thank you for allowing me to come here sir,” I said as I shook his hand.

“Right then, here is all your packet information, room number, keys, and class information. Your roommate is Billie Johnson. His father was an Alumni and I am sure that you will find him kind and understanding,” Carl said handing over a large yellow envelope.

“Thank you sir,” I said getting up. We shook hands once again, and placing a hat over my head I walked out and onto the campus. I followed the map, keeping my head down, trying to find my building. When I found it, I noticed that I had actually parked my car nearby, so I went to it, grabbed the things I would need, and walked into the building. By the time I made it to my room, I was sighing with relief. No one had noticed me. I double checked the door and unlocked it with my key. Opening the room, I found that my roommate had already arrived, but was not in the room. I took the bed left and placed everything into order.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little Jonas action for all you Jonas Girls out there!!!