Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Meeting of a Lifetime

I walked out of the bathroom, and back to my room. I was sure that my roommate would be there by now and could not wait to meet her. When I opened my room I was shocked, instead of a girl sitting on the bed, it was a guy.

“Are you my new roommate’s boyfriend?” I asked looking at the guy. He looked over and frowned.

“Is this your room?” he asked. I nodded, “are you Billie Johnson?” he then asked. I nodded once again.

“They told me you were a guy,” he seemed displeased.

“Yeah, I get that a lot. My dad thought I was a boy when I was born, so he named me after him, only the nurse was confused and placed Billie instead of William. Billie May Johnson,” I said holding out my hand.

“Joseph Adam Jonas,” he replied shaking my hand.

“Well Mr. Jonas, we better get down to the bottom of this, because I do not think my daddy would be too happy to learn my new roommate is a guy,” I said with a smile. He frowned once again. “Is something a matter?” I asked looking at guy more closely.

“You mean your not going to flip, and tell me you’ve been dreaming of marrying me, since forever?” he asked, clearly shocked.

“I guess you get that a lot,” I said in a teasing voice.

“I do, girls learn who I am, and suddenly they are all over me,” he said.

“Well, you’ll find that I am not like most girls,” I replied. He nodded and grabbed his hat and sunglasses. “Are you trying to hide or something?” I asked clearly confused now.

“Yeah, I don’t want to be recognized,” he replied. I just nodded shaking my head. “We will go to the Dean, since he placed me with you on purpose, claiming you would be different.”

“Well I am different, you didn’t notice, no pink,” I said with another teasing smile. He just laughed and we both made our way out of the room. We walked quickly to the Dean’s office and the lady just let us right in.

“Joe is there an issue with your room?” he asked once he saw us.

“Yes, this here is Billie Johnson,” I waved. The man’s jaw dropped.

“But you have a guy’s name,” he complained.

“Yes, it happens, but aren’t you supposed to read the boxes marked as well?” I asked. He just nodded.

“There must have been a mix up.”

“Can we fix the mix up? If my daddy learns you know he will be all over you,” I said.

“Miss Johnson, I am sorry, but all of our rooms are filled,” the Dean said.

“Then are you going to call my daddy or shall I?” I asked in a threatening tone.

“Now Miss Johnson, you father pays us a lot of money each year, and we can not afford to lose it,” he said stuttering as he went. Was this man threatening me?

“Did you just threaten the lady?” Joe asked pissed.

“No, we just need the money her father gives for our medical department.”

“I see, well I will be calling my father, so be expecting a phone call any day now,” I said walking out of the room. I heard Joe say a few words but I didn’t stop. He called my name when we were outside and I turned.

“I am sorry,” he said.

“Me too, but I wanted to come here, so I guess I will live with it,” I replied, not happy about this.

“I know what you mean, the press is going to have field day, when they learn about this, not to mention my mother,” Joe said.

“Why the press, my daddy may be big, but he’s not that big,” I said confused. He just looked at me; we then walked silently to our room and sat down on our own beds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I don't want the chapter to get too long... so I ended it here... Next chapter will be out soon!!

Thank you too meehyounincompoop giving my story it's first comment!!!

Also thank you to the seven people who have subscribed to this story!!! I hope you all will leave me a comment of what you think!!!