Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

It's about Time

Billie's P.O.V

I smiled at the small little girl in front of me.

“Hello Suzie,” I said, “and Mr. Buckles,” I then added speaking to the girl’s favorite Teddy. Suzie smiled pleased that I cared about her bear.

“Is Mr. Buckles going to get a shot too?” she asked in a small voice.

“Does he need one?” I asked looking at the bear, as if I was inspecting him.

“He can’t go to kindergarten without one,” Suzie said.

“You are so right. Is he going to cry?” I asked.

“No, as long as I don’t, he won’t,” Suzie promised. I nodded and slowly lifted Suzie’s shirtsleeve.

“So tell me something new,” I commanded wanting to get her mind off what was going to happen. Suzie immediately started talking about this older boy that liked to tease her. “All right all done,” I said once again smiling, while I placed a Barbie Band-Aid on her arm. Then pretending to give her bear a shot, and placing a Band-Aid on him as well.

“Thank you Dr. Johnson,” Suzie said as she left with her mom. I smiled and waved. I went back to my office to finish some paperwork.

“Why is it, that every time I come to visit you, you are always working?” a voice teased from the doorway. I looked up and saw Kevin standing there.

“Hey Kev, what’s up?” I asked as he sat down.

“I was wondering if I could get you to look at little Lucy?” he asked speaking of his two year old daughter. Kevin had married, his wife Danielle was the sweetest thing ever. They had Lucy shortly afterwards, and I am now their doctor.

“Sure bring her to room two,” I said with a smile excited to see my niece. I walked out of my office and into the room to get it ready, shutting all the blinds and placing a note on the door that the room was off limits to all. The door soon opened and Kevin walked in with my favorite toddler.

“Lucy, you’ve gotten so big,” I said tickling her tummy, she giggled. The door was again opened and I looked up. “Is Dani with you?” I asked him. He shook his head, and I looked over.

“Joe,” I breathed a little shocked over seeing my old best friend.

“Billie,” he said showing off a small smile. I smiled back and took Lucy in my arms.

“Well let me get started, where is Dani today?” I asked looking over at Kevin, trying not to let Joe’s presence effect me.

“Oh she needed a personal day, so I offered to hang with Lucy here. Joe just happened to be in town and came along for the ride,” Kevin explained. It was clear that he was hoping that Joe and I would talk, but I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to say to the man. There was then a knock at the door.

“Dr. Johnson, Blake is here, and wants to see you,” my head nurse – Terri – said. I looked over a little shocked.

“Yes, send him to my office, tell him I’ll be a while.” The nurse started to leave. “Better yet, tell him I’ll call him later,” I said deciding that I did not want to deal with Blake at this moment. She nodded before completely closing the door. Kevin gave a small glare, while Joe just looked a little confused.

“Blake? I thought you kicked him to the curb when you saw him in bed with Stacy?” Kevin asked confused by what the nurse had said. Joe’s head then snapped up.

“I did, it doesn’t mean that he hasn’t been trying to talk to me,” I said feeling the need to explain myself.

“Stacy, as in my ex Stacy?” Joe said. Kevin and I just both nodded. “Is she still trying to ruin you?” Joe asked showing that he was concerned.

“Sometimes, but Blake and I weren’t that serious. To be honest he was starting to annoy me, he was talking about sex and marriage – in that order, mind you,” Joe then glared. “Two things I don’t want to bother myself with right now,” I said looking back at Lucy.

“I’m sorry,” Joe said, “for everything,” he then whispered.

“I’m going to take Lucy to your office, so you two can talk,” Kevin then said leaving the room with the baby. Joe and I just looked at each other.

“I should have gone after you,” Joe said breaking the silence.

“Why didn’t you?” I asked wanting to know.

“Because as sad as the truth is, I was too busy yelling at Stacy, after that, you were gone. I should have realized that she was trying to break what we had. I was stupid not too,” Joe said with a small smile.

I nodded in understanding, “I’ve missed you,” I admitted. Joe’s smile got wider and he walked closer to me and quickly pulled me into his arms.

“I’ve missed you too,” he replied laying his cheek on top of my head. I sighed into the hug, not wanting to let him go. “Billie, I just want you to know that…” he paused, “I still love you,” he said softly. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

“Really?” I wanted to see his face, he nodded, his eyes showing that he was telling the truth. “…I love you too,” I replied with my own happy smile. “I only ever agreed to go out with Blake because I wanted to forget about you, but I was always comparing him to you,” Joe laughed.

“I’m going to kiss you now,” he admitted as he lowered his head to mine. I wrapped my arms around Joe’s neck, pulling him closer to me. His kiss was like an electrical shocks running through my entire body. I had never felt anything so powerful. It was a reminder of the kiss he had given me seven years ago, but this time it was different. This time it was more passionate, more deliberate. His lips moved against mine perfectly showing me exactly what he wanted. When he gently pulled away I kept my eyes closed. He rested his forehead against mine and whispered, “Go on a date with me tonight,” I smiled.

“I’d love too,” I whispered back once again claiming his lips.

“Well I’m glad to see that the two of you made up, maybe Christmas will be better this year?” Kevin teased from the doorframe. We both pulled away and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So a couple things.

1. -- Just wanted to inform everyone that xSimplyxMadxHatterx and I are working on a collab of sorts. It is an orignal story called L.H. Relationship and it's a story about a band wanting to make it. Miss Mad Hatter is an amazing song writer! So she will be writing all the songs for the band, because I didn't want to use covers. I have no idea when the first chapter will be posted, but I do have several pages done already. So be on the lookout for L.H. Relationship

2. -- I have a new story that I plan to start posting in the next couple of days. It is called Slowly Dying Alone and even though the chapters are not up yet, you can view characters and pictures and such!!! It is a Nick Jonas story, so I really hope that you all will like it!! (Although I am still working on it!! So go check it out! You can also post a comment and let me know maybe what you would like to see happen in this new story!!!

ImInLoveWithYou? -- Thank you so much, for always commenting, and I'm glad that you've been enjoying what I write!!!
mrs.irene.garwin19 -- I am so much for reading! I enjoy hearing what my readers think, so knowing that you can't wait for the next chapter is awesome!!!