Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Christmas Time with Jonas

Six months later/Christmas Time/Jonas House
Billie's P.O.V

I watched as Joe picked up our bags from the air terminal. We had been dating for six months now, and every moment with him was like a dream. He was kind and caring, and I already feel like I am apart of his family. That is where we were heading, his parents’ house. They no longer lived in New Jersey, but instead decided to move to Texas. Joe had actually moved closer to where I lived, and was only gone every now and then. He had officially met my dad, and my dad loved Joe. He admitted to me, that he had never like Blake, and he could see that Joe and I would be as happy as him and mom had been. I actually cried when he said that.

“Our first Christmas together,” Joe commented as we walked out of the airport. I sighed, he kept saying this.

“I know, it’s going to be very special,” I promised with a smile. “I can't wait to see Frankie again,” I then teased. Joe gave a half laugh.

“I swear if Frankie had only been my age, you probably would be dating him right now,” Joe said with a sigh.

“Probably” I teased once again. This time Joe just laughed.

“I love you Billie May Johnson,” Joe said taking my hand in his.

“I love you Joseph Adam Jonas,” I said giving his hand a quick squeeze. I then looked over and saw Kevin.

“Kevin,” I screamed letting go of Joe and racing to my big brother – at least it is what he feels like to me.

“Billie,” he said hugging me tightly. Joe then walked up to us, and Kevin helped him place everything into the car. “Mom is so excited to have you guys coming back home.” Joe and I smiled at this comment.

“I can't wait to see her either,” I said excited. We got into the car, and soon were off.

&&&

“Billie,” Denise yelled as she came running over to hug me. I laughed and hugged her back tightly.

“I’ve missed you,” I said as she let go of me.

“The whole family has missed you as well. We were just glad that Joe finally came to his senses,” the comment made Joe blush.

“I can't wait to surprise Frankie, I’m assuming that he’s still my roommate,” I said wrapping my arm around Joe.

“Yes, and I know he will be thrilled,” Denise said with a smile.

“I am thrilled as well. When does he get out of school?” I asked with a smile.

“In an hour.”

“Well then, Joe, we better unpack, I want to be there to see his face when he walks out of the building,” I said smiling over at the love of my life. He smiled.

“Of course, dear,” he replied grasping my hand into his. He led me upstairs and we both quickly unpacked, wanting to get started with our Christmas Vacation. We were going to be here for two weeks. I had closed the office, and the local midwife would take care of anything should a problem arise. Once we were finished Joe came into my room and pulled me into his arms.

“I just want to kiss you properly before I lose you for two weeks,” he said as he lowered his head to mine. I sighed into the kiss, allowing the pleasure and passion to fill me up. His kisses always had a way of making me feel weak, and I just loved knowing that I had the same effect on him. He deepened the kiss, backing me into the nearest wall. Holding me there, allowing me to feel every ounce of love that he was delivering. When we broke away from the kiss we were both breathless. His forehead leaned into mine and I just sighed.

“I love you,” I whispered wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, pulling him closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't forget to check out my new story, which will be up soon (maybe even today, who knows!!!!) Slowly Dying Alone .. I've got 2 subscribers already!!! So thanks to those two!!!

I also was wondering, I usually use photobucket to hold my pictures but as of late, photobucket has been acting weird. Can anyone recommend a website to me, for holding/editing pictures. A free website would be best... I really need a place that is reliable, and isn't prone to bugs (and such!) Please let me know either in the comments or by messaging me!!!

Thanks to:
mama-val -- I know it's very sweet... it took me forever to figure out how I wanted their relationship to go...
xSimplyxMadxHatterx -- Of course I would mention you!! You're the greatest, and it's been a blast talking on yahoo, and sharing ideas. You literally are a life saver when I get suck on our story!! You're brilliant!!!
for commenting!!!