Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Who I Am...

“You seriously don’t know who I am?” he asked amused. I just shook my head no. “I am Joe Jonas, one of three for a band called the Jonas Brothers,” he said. I stared at him for a moment.

“Sorry, I can’t help you there,” I said not knowing. I stopped dealing with who’s who when my daddy started getting linked to so many new faces.

“Really?” he was surprised.

“My daddy is William Johnson,” he was once again surprised. “I stopped caring about who was famous and who wasn’t when he started working on them,” I explained.

“The William Johnson, ‘Beauty to the Stars’ William Johnson? I didn’t even know he had a daughter,” he was amazed.

“I know, when he did that season of Dr. 90210, I signed a waiver stating that they were not allowed to film me on camera, and if they did, they have to edit me out of the shot. I don’t want people thinking they can use me to get to my daddy, I don’t even use my daddy, I paid for half of my entire college tuition,” I said proud of that fact.

“That is impressive. Well, you could look me up on the internet, I’m everywhere. I decided to take a break, and I wanted a real life experience.”

“That is always a good thing, so I guess we should set some ground rules,” I said wanting to get things done.

“Yes that is good idea.”

“Okay then, no one is allowed in this room, you can not bring girls in and I can not bring guys in.”

“Agreed,” he nodded. “If family is coming we have to pre-warn other. Give me your cell,” he said taking out his. I tossed it to him and he tossed me his. “Type your number so we can have no excuses.” I nodded and did as he asked. We tossed the phones back.

“No loud music after 10pm. I am a med student and I have to be able to sleep,” I said. He nodded in agreement.

“You know we should write these down, and post them on the wall,” I nodded so I got up went to my already organized desk and took out a pen and paper. I wrote the rules we had already and waited for his next rule.

“No sex in the dorm,” he said.

“Eww, that is so nasty, why would I do that?” I asked, holding up my left hand which had my purity ring on it. It was a big deal to me, usually it pissed the guys off, but it didn’t matter, a promise is a promise, and I would never back out of my promise to daddy.

“Oh, I have one too,” he said holding up his own hand. I smiled.

“Okay different rule, we will help the other maintain their own purity. We will not allow the other to back slide. Like a backup and what not,” Joe nodded.

“I like that one, next rule?” he asked showing it was my turn.

“Okay I will not out you, if you do not out me,” I said.

“Agreed, although my part might be easier, people are going to learn about me, and I am sure they will manage to do so quickly,” I nodded in understanding. “No going out and drinking, no coming home drunk,” he said after a minute.

“Yeah that’s a good one,” I nodded. Finally after about an hour, we had a nice list. So I took out a tack and tacked it to the bulletin board above our desk. “I will make it bigger on the computer tomorrow, when mine finally shows up. I am having it delivered,” I said.

“Yeah, oh my parents are coming later with the rest of my stuff,” Joe said just remembering.

“Okay, are you going to want me out?” I asked.

“No, I might need to explain everything to them, and it would be better if you are here,” I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 10 Subscribers and 35 readers!!! Thank you to everyone who is enjoying this story!!!

Thank you to meehyounincompoop, SUPitsCHRiSTixx, and Miss Mustache xD for commenting me!!