Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Emotion's on the Run

“Billie Johnson?” the delivery man asked. I nodded and signed for the package.

“Yes,” I said looking down at the box. My laptop was finally here. I took it out, setting it up on the desk. “Do you have a laptop?” I asked.

“No, I need one though. I just can't buy one under my name,” he said.

“Okay, so buy it under my name, I’ll use my daddy’s credit card, and you can pay me back, until then, I will set you up an account on mine” I said with a smile.

“Thanks Billie,” he said, “it’s great that you understand my situation.”

“Why wouldn’t I,” I replied with a smile. “Joe, you’re just as much as a person as I am, and it isn’t fair for me to judge you, just because you’re lifestyles a little different. I can afford to help you, and it’s in our guideline to keep each other’s secrets. Now I need to call my daddy and tell him what happened. So stick around, because he is not going to be happy, and he will most likely want to question you and your motives,” I smiled. Joe laughed and went to go lay on his bed. I took my phone out and dialed his number, placing it on speaker.

“Dr. Johnson’s phone,” a woman answered. I frowned into the phone.

“Ah, who is this?” I asked confused.

“I’m Amanda, and you are?” she asked in a snotty voice.

“Would you tell Dr. Johnson that Billie is on the phone, and make it snappy,” I snapped.

“Who the fuck is Billie,” she yelled. I was guessing that she was yelling at my father.

“Billie what’s wrong?” he asked concerned.

“What’s wrong is I haven’t even been gone for 24 hours and you’ve already replaced me,” I said tears coming down my face.

“Darling, it’s not like that, you know that. You will always be my first and only love,” I heard screaming from his end of the line. “She’s my daughter you bitch,” he yelled. It suddenly got quiet on the other end.

“Daddy?” I asked checking to see if he was still there.

“I’m here,” he said with a sigh.

“Daddy I was just calling to let you know that they screwed up the dorm list.”

“What do you mean?”

“Daddy, my roommate is a guy. We already went to the Dean yesterday, but he claims there is nothing they can do.” He cursed again. “There’s more. Daddy, have you ever heard of the…” I looked up at Joe and he mouthed ‘The Jonas Brothers’ so I repeated it to daddy.

“Yes, they are a very popular music group,” he replied.

“Well Joe Jonas is my roommate, daddy.” He sighed.

“Has he tried anything?”

“No daddy, he wears a ring just like I do. I’ve even met his parents,” I said. “Do you want to talk to him,” I asked smiling.

“No, I have to go calm down Amanda. I love you Billie girl,” he said.

“I love you too, daddy,” I replied and then hung up. “He’s with a new girl,” I said frowning. Joe got up.

“I’m sorry Billie,” he said walking over to pull me into his embrace. I held onto him tightly and just let him hug me.

“You’ve been a great friend, Joe,” I smiled. He smiled too. I looked into his eyes and was suddenly lost by them. He seemed lost too. He then suddenly leaned down and grasped my lips with his. I sighed into the kiss and pulled him closer, shocked by the energy and emotion that I was feeling from it. After several minutes I realized what I was doing and pulled away. We were both breathless. “We shouldn’t have done that,” I whispered. Joe pulled back and looked into my eyes.

“I know, I’m sorry,” he said sadly.

“No, don’t be it’s just that we will have to live with each other for at least the next two years and a relationship might complicate things. I think remaining friends is the best way to go,” I said trying to reassure him. He nodded and got up.

“I have to go meet the Dean for the orientation.”

“Okay I will see you there,” I said with a smile. Joe nodded, kissed my cheek, and then left the room. It was then that I got bored, so I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room. When I had finally made it outside, I breathed. The building was being to feel stuffy. I walked for a while before I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Jeremy walking up to me, with a couple other people behind him.

“Jeremy hi,” I said with a smile.

“Hey, Billie this is Charlie, Martin, and Maxine,” he said pointing to each person.

“Hi,” I said. They all waved and Maxine gave me an evil death glare.

“So what are you up to?”

“I am about to head to orientation, you?” I asked looking at all of them.

“Oh we are going to a party. After orientation you should join us,” I frowned.

“Sorry, I don’t do parties; I actually have twelve pages of three different books to read, so I will have to focus on that tonight.” Jeremy frowned.

“You have school work already?” Maxine asked with a snort.

“Yes, I’m a med student. Lots of classes to take, and I plan on finishing in four years instead of the usual six,” I explain.

“Billie,” another voice called. I looked over and saw Joe walking over to me.

“Joey, what are you doing? Done with the Dean already?” I teased. He smiled and walked over placing his arm around my waist. “Guys this is Joey, my a… my boyfriend,” I said thinking of something quickly. Jeremy once again frowned.

“So how did you meet?” Maxine questioned looking at us carefully.

“At a concert,” Joe said speaking up.

“Yes Joey was a stage hand, for a group called the Jonas Brother’s. I had taken my cousin there as a birthday present. I got her backstage passes, met Joey, and we just clicked. Then when I got here, admissions boarded me with him, because they thought I was a guy. He asked me to be his girlfriend just this afternoon,” I said thinking of my own story. Maxine eyed Joe carefully.

“You look like one the Jonas Brothers,” she commented.

“Please like I would ever have a chance with someone famous,” I snorted. They all seemed taken back by this. “Well it was fun, Joey and I should get to orientation,” I said leading him away.

“What was that,” he whispered.

“Jeremy was the one I met this morning, but when he offered to take me to a party I knew it was not meant to be, I don’t do parties. Thank goodness you came along when you did,” I said with a smile. Joe nodded with a pleasing smile. He led me down to a new building that I had not seen before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Misstashy, meehyounincompoop, and DaRkAnGeL448 for commenting and telling me what they thought!!

Another choice given to me is Christian Serratos, and I have to say I love this options... She is so pretty, and has that style that makes you want more, which is how I view Billie!! Thanks, meehyounincompoop for giving me another great girl!!
Image
Image

Don't forget to place your vote for who you want to play the main character Billie, we have 2 for Kristen Stewart, 1 for Demi Lovato, and 1 for Christian Serratos... Voting will end soon!

Image
Three Stars!!!