Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Crazy Rumors

“Joe,” Billie quietly shirked as I took her book away from her. We were in the library and I had done nothing but tease her all morning. We had been in school for well over a month, and she was without a doubt my best friend. Everyone knew that I was at this school because the Dean had made an announcement, but thankfully people did not bother me. I still went out in disguise, except when I was in class, but I had just met up with Billie during our break, so all I had on me were my sunglasses.

“Say it,” I commanded teasing her.

“No, give me my book back,” she said laughing.

“No say it, you have to say it,” I still teasing her.

“Joey,” ugh I hated that name, and she knew it.

“Hey,” I said getting close to her face.

“Please, we all know you couldn’t resist me,” she said with another laugh. She was right. She was my one weakness. She somehow knew how to get to me.

“Whatever,” I lied. She just laughed again. She once again reached for her book, but I quickly pulled it away.

“God, Joe, you’re so annoying,” she gave a serious look. I frowned. That comment bothered me, and I didn’t know why. When she saw my face she reacted, grabbing the book, and smiling. “Got ya,” she teased.

“Hey that was not fair,” I said giving a fake pout.

“We both know you love me anyways,” she smiled.

“I know, I can't help it,” I said meaning every word. Then some girls walked up to us.

“Hey Joe,” one of the girls said. We both looked up and saw three girls standing over us.

“Uh, hi, umm…” I was at a lost for words.

“Mandy right,” Billie questioned speaking up. I looked at her and silently thanked her.

“Right, who are you?” she asked looking over at Billie.

“Billie Johnson, we have English together,” Billie said not looking phased at all.

“Oh right, ah… how do you know Joe?” she asked.

“Joe and I have Bio Chem. together,” it was true, I managed to get her as my partner before anyone had the chance to ask me. “We are lab partners,” she then added, like the girls had asked a question.

“Oh, well Joe listen, we are having a party and we want you there,” Mandy said.

“Thanks, but no thanks,” I said looking up, “I don’t do parties.” Mandy did not look pleased.

“You could bring her too,” she added showing she would do anything to get me there.

“Oh I don’t party either, med student, I have nothing but school work for days,” it was true, she was always studying.

“Right and I don’t do them period. I have an image to uphold,” I replied. Mandy scoffed and suddenly left with the other girls following close behind her.

“Wow Joe, someone wanted to get into your pants,” Billie teased.

“Yeah well it was a good thing you were here. My own knight in shining armor,” I teased right back. She laughed at this, I always called her that, because she was always there when people wanted me to do something. I soon heard her phone go off and I looked up at her.

“Hello, Billie the Bully here,” she answered in her usual tone. I tried not to laugh. “Oh hi daddy,” she frowned. I quickly gathered our books and placed them in our bags; grabbing both of them I swung them over my shoulder and pulled her up, and into my arms. We started walking off together, my arm resting along her neck and shoulder. “I don’t know what you mean daddy,” she stated. Within no time we were to our room and she walked to her bed, placing her dad on speaker phone, so I could listen to.

“Daddy what are you talking about?” she asked confused.

“Billie are you dating this Jonas boy or not, it’s all over the news,” we both looked up. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV to local news story, and sure enough there was my picture with Billie standing next to me. We were laughing, and I had my arms around her waist, like I always did. It was from when we at a local Starbucks.

“Daddy, Joe and I are not dating,” she said.

“Well maybe you need to fix this, or come home.”

“Daddy now please, I am not worried about anything. No one has anything on me, and they can talk all they want. I can deal with it,” she reassured her father.

“Just be careful, I don’t like this boy,” he said before hanging up.

“Sorry Joe,” she said looking up.

“Hey it doesn’t concern me, your dad can hate me all he wants,” I said with a small smile.

“What are they saying?” she asked, so I turned the volume up.

‘Heartthrob Joe Jonas, one of three of the band the Jonas Brother’s is said to be off the market. No word has been given from the reps of the brothers. There has also been no word on who the girl is, but it can be clear that they seem very taken with each other…’ they went on, but I shut it off after that point. It bothered me; I didn’t want Billie involved with my drama.

“All well, no biggie,” she said shrugging.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“So they think were dating. It is not like we are going to confirm anything. Heck your family barely knows me, I am sure they know that we would not do that. You should call them just in case,” she said looking over at me. I knew she was right, she always was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to billie_Z, SUPitsCHRiSTixx, DaRkAnGeL448, and teaspoons.of.sober for messaging me and telling me what they think!!

I also got two more vote's on Demi Lovato... You're right SUPitsCHRiSTixx they do look a lot a like, that's why I am certain that Billie will look like either

Image
Demi Lovato

or

Image
Christian Serratos

I am leaning more toward Christian Serratos just because she has an edgier look. I hope you all like this longer chapter!!