To The End

Rest in Peace

Inside the dark church there are people dressed in black clothing sat in the rows facing away from me. I was stood at the back facing forward and a coffin was placed at the very front for everyone to see. It was completely black with a silk red interior. I was stood too far away to identify who's body lay peacefully inside.

As I moved forward I noticed people from my school, the guys from my year that were always horible, and teachers that taught me alongside them. Has someone died from school, I only hope it isn't one of my few old friends.

Closer to the front, my aunties and uncles were sat together with my cousins, what are they doing here? Even further and my mum was right at the front with my nan and grandad. I put my hand out to her but I couldn't touch her, trying again and again my hand just went straight through her.

Running up to the front, I saw myself led in the coffin wearing a black suit. I am dead, that means I am a ghost at my own funeral. But how did I die in the first place?

"We have gathered here today to witness the life, and death of Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero Jr..." No, I don't want to die yet, I can't leave my family, I need them. I don't want to do this without them.

I tried to punch the pope but I couldn't, how can I get there attention to stop all of this...

I ran up the spiral staircase to the top of the tower, the ropes attached to the bells hung down and I ran over to pull them. Thankfully I grabbed hold of it and pulled down fiercely. The bells began their chime and the sound of the people beneath me grow increasingly louder. They were coming up the stairs.

"How in God's name did you get up here! You are dis-" The pope belowed as he entered the room to find no one there. I carried on pulling the ropes and the pope looked in shock. He went back down the stairs and I sat down against the cold stone wall.

"Hello son," A voice spoke from the entrance to the room. I looked up and a man was stood looking at me with pure black eyes.

"Who are you, I'm not your son! Get lost!" I cried, but it was no use because he wasn't planning on moving.

"I think you will find that you are my son you little brat." He hissed at me, walking slowly around the room inching closer. His footsteps echoing throughout the room.

"Get away from me." I screamed, I scrambled over to the stairs and fell down. I didn't feel any pain as I went but I came out at the entrance, I was furious. The anger bubbling up inside me.

The man came after me and pushed me against the floor, I was unable to break free and he brought the red knife down into my chest at full force...


I woke up drenched in sweat and puched the covers away from my sticky body. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a single thing. My mum came bursting in and turned the lights on, tears were streaming down my cheeks and there was a lump in my throat. She held onto me and stroked my arm.

"Shh, calm down hunny. It was just a dream." She soothed.

"No, don't let him kill me!" I shouted out so loud that it hurt my own ears.

It felt so real and my heart was thumping against my rib cage. Mum was rocking me back and forth and I held on to her tight. Thank god it was only just a dream...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry It's really short, but you'll survive. so has anyone seen the Movie Avatar, I'm going to watch it tonight. Apparently its really good. Anyway, here is a chapter.
Please leave a comment! I am thankful to all the people who have commented and subscribed already. Thanks.

*chelsey*