To The End

Creepily Mahoosive Ears

The next day it felt like me and my mum were closer now more than ever, and I'm glad because I missed her being nice to me. So I am sort of thankful I had the dream but then again it was pretty horrible.

Later on Gerard came back and I told him about the dream into full detail. Right down to what every single person was wearing and the patterns on the cobwebs up in the tower. But I noticed that Gerard was a little distracted, like he had something on his mind...

"Gerard are you okay, it seems like someting is bothering you." I spoke up, disturbing his train of thought. Was he even paying attention to me when I told him about the dream? Because there is no way in hell I am saying all of that again.

"I'm fine, just a little tired that's all." He rose from his seat and held out his hand to me.

"Frank do you trust me?" I grabbed hold of his hand and got up, smiling as I done so.

"Of course I trust you, unless you are some crazy ass goblin inside that body."

"Well then, close your eyes and hold on tight!" I did so straight away and when I opened them again, we were in the sky. We were on top of the clowds, actually standing above them. Beneath us we could see the whole of New Jersey, the people just small moving specks on the ground.

"Do you like it up here then?" Gerard asked me, it took a moment for me to process his words, it was just so amazing up here, I wanted to take it all in.

"Gee its beautiful, you can see everything from here, even my house!" I literally squealed as I took as few steps forward to just trip over my own foot. I fell into the clowd and it was like landing in a giant pile of pillows. Extremely soft pillows.

"You are very clumsy aren't you, come on lets go for a walk." He helped me up though I didn't really want to and he held my hand. Once we started walking it was the same as walking through thick snow, crunching beneath our feet but not cold to the touch.

"Now if you could have anything right at this very moment, what would it be?" Either Gerard is going insane or he is turning into santa clause, because he is asking a very strange question.

"I would have..." Okay I really had to think about this because there is so much I want. There's skittles, and then there's a blue sparkly dress I saw once in a shop, but then there's world peace... Oh and there is the cute little puppy in the window of the pet shop.

"Take your time..." Oh yeah he will want an answer to that question, I got totally taken away by the thought of having all those things.

"Okay, okay. I would wish for the puppy I saw in the window." Gerard turned away from me for one second and when he faced me again there was the puppy in his hand! I didn't believe it, and it was the same puppy as well. Is he magic as well? I sure hope so...

"Gee, how did you get him, he's lovely!" I practically snatched the little thing off of him, not meaning to, and hugged his little body against my own.

"What are you going to call him?" I looked up, just remembering my surroundings and that Gerard was still there and looked at the puppy.

"Wait, he's mine? To keep? For real?"

"Well yeah if you want him. Otherwise I will put him back in the pound."

"He went to the pound? The poor little thing." How could anyone not want this adorable little creature? I mean, yeah he has creepily massive ears and eyes for such a small dog, but its those features that make him so cute!

"Nobody wanted him so they sent him there. If he doesn't find a home he will be put down tomorrow," I started tearing up slightly at the mere thought of any dog being put down. But what would my mum say about me bringing home a dog, I don't think she will be very happy. Well, I guess there is a first time for everything, we've all gotta take risks at some point. And I'm sure Mikey will keep him if I can't.

"I think I shall call him Roofus."
♠ ♠ ♠
woohoo, thank you so much for commenting!
I FINALLY HAVE TWO STARS! I was so excited about that. But now my goal is three.
I shall try update again before christmas, I think I will. But if I don't, then I hope everyone has one amazing and fabulous christmas!
And I want to thank...
Oh.Glory.
RedPaw
JustALittleGirl
Artwork
catastrophic cathy.
Echelon Lover
allie911
poisongirl24
TopFrizz
xoften-lostx


You are all awesome coz you post comments! Kepp it up