To The End

Touch

I needed to see him again, but need isn't stronge enough word for how much I desired him. His eyes luring me in over and over, the mere thought attracted me. But he is a ghost, and I am human. The laws of phsysics will never allow me to touch him. I still can't understand why I feel this way, the day has passed by like seconds. I only now realise I was walking home alone.

"Hey Frank!" A familiar voice shouted from behind.

I turned around see watch Mikey running towards me, his bags flying around everywhere as he done so.

"Hi Mikes, sorry I didn't wait, I have had something on my mind. I didn't actually notice..." I drifted off, images of the ghost flooding my mind once more.

"Doesn't matter, I was late out anyway. So did you have a nice sleep in maths?" It's kind of creepy how he knows what I do in my lessons, even though he isn't there.

"It was good. But when I was going to my locker. I saw a ghost, staring at me, he wasn't like any of the others I've seen. I don't know how to explain it though."

"Wierd. Have you seen him since? Or was it just the once."

"I only saw him once, he disappeared pretty quickly, like he didn't want me to see him. But I wouldn't understand how he could know I can see him."

"Maybe you are spoke of alot in their world. Like a hero or something."

"Not likely, ghosts don't tend to speak to each other. Plus they wouldn't even have a chance because I move them on to wherever they go afterwards"

"True, can you summon him?"

"Nope, I would need to know his name..."

We walked home in silence after that, I waved him farewell as he reached his house and I carried on walking. As I walked passed a small park, I felt a gust of cold wind, even though it was sunny and hot. Something inside me was telling me to go into the park.

I opened the park gate and sat on the small childrens swing, I looked around at the surrounding objects. And then I saw him. He was stood by the bench, staring at me once more. I stood from the swing and slowly walked towards him, with every step, I inhaled a sweet sent I couldn't recognise. His features were dark; with long black hair, slim figure, and extremely pale skin. I reached out towards him and he copied. Our fingers were inches apart, not being able to peel my eyes away from his own. Finally, I expected his finger to disappear into my own, but as we finally touched, I felt him.

I pulled my hand away quickly, I didn't understand. How can I be able to touch him, he was a ghost, I was certain of that. I looked up from my hand and he was gone. My heart was racing and my breathe eratic. I looked up to where he was stood, but he was gone. Where did he go? I didn't even get to know his name, but I do know that this event has made me want him even more.

I picked up my school bag and hurried home, I burst through the door and rushed up the stairs. The sound of my mum coming up behind me filled my ears as I loaded up my laptop.

"Frank, what's up with you?" She asked me, clearly a bit worried.

"Nothing, I just need to look something up, it's been bugging me all day" I typed in google and faced my mum.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure, mum. Don't worry about me. What's for dinner?"

"Mushroom pie by the looks of what is in the freezer."

"Awesome. You can go back to what you were doing now if you want."

"Okay sweety, come back down soon."

I looked back to my screen and typed into google 'can ghosts touch humans'
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! second chapter. I just thought I would get things going with this. I quite like this chapter, it's creepy. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! I love comments. And how do you get your stars to go up?