To The End

Spine Tingling

Frank’s POV

The split second I revealed my where about's I regretted it, what am I doing? How could I be so stupid as to do that to Gerard and to anyone else that is going to end up searching for me? All I need now is 'Dick' written in big letters across my forehead to finish it off.

The desk was ripped away from me and I nearly had a heart attack, I was pulled to my feet by some wierd thing in a black cape and I knew I had done the wrong thing. My knees were trembling and my hands shaking uncontrollably.

When I looked up to face my enemy, I prepared to launch myself and rip his delicate eyes apart. But instead the man stood in front of me was Gerard Way.

"Gerard, what are you doing?" I was so confused, has he gone behind my back to just get rid of me? I put all of my trust into him and he betrayed me, the one man I believe I may love and he turns out to be a psychotic freak that most likely wants to kill me.

"Oh don't worry Frank, we're not going to hurt you, we just want to..." I could see he was trying to put whatever he was planning on doing into nice terms but I wasn’t buying it.

"Want to torture me hoping I will spill something I probably don't know and end up killing me because I am useless?"

"That sounds like a good plan, we'll go with that." Okay I'm not going to say stuff like that anymore in case they go with it like he just has. I still couldn't get over how different Gerard is acting; it doesn't seem like him at all. I suppose people can change in front of others... I looked around the room at all these wierd demon looking things floating up and down waiting for a command.

"So where are you planning on taking me?" Gerard produced an evil grin, scaring my slightly and I had to look away.

Mikey’s POV

It was really late and Frank still wasn’t answering his stupid phone, usually he would have rung me back by now. And it was starting to worry me quite a lot, but that may just be my womanly side taking over my brain. I don’t like it when that happens.

It was nearing three in the morning and I decided to give in to my tired eyes, I was always rubbish at staying awake at sleepovers and such. I put my phone down on my bed side table and nestled into the comfort of my lovely thick covers, and checked the little teddy bear Gerard bought me when I was born was still sat at the bottom where my feet were.

“Night.” I whispered to the stuffed toy half expecting it to speak back and closed my eyes to allow dreams to fill my mind.

I just began to doze off when there was a scraping sound at my window, causing a chill to creep down my spine. What the hell it that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it has been so long since I posted a chapter... And for that I am sorry. Just been busy with my birthday and crap. But the chapters will be flowing more often now I promise

*Chelsey*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx