Status: Active

Love Is Our Destiny

Chapter Three: Dreaming

When the bell rang for the end of English I got up grabbing my stuff as fast as I could. I started walking out of the class when someone bumped into me making me drop my books.

“Shit…I’m sorry.” It was a guy and he bent down to pick them up. It was David, I could tell by the hair style and the clothes.

I shook my head “It’s fine really…”

“It’s not fine,” He replied getting up, “I could have hurt you.”

I took my books from him “Its fine…”

He nodded “Um well your boyfriend is over there and I don’t wanna like get beaten u-”

I shook my head “He won’t beat you up, we’re talking…” I shrugged my shoulders as he nodded looking into my eyes. I loved the color of his eyes, they were hazel. I felt an arm go around my shoulders and I sighed.

“What are you doing talking to that geek?” I knew the voice and it was Jared. I groaned and flung his arm off from around my shoulders looking at him.

“Can you be fucking nice for once? He is not a geek, just stop calling everyone names and bullying them coz’ you do it again with me around and we’re done Jared.”

He looked at me raising his eyebrow and smirked “You’ll come running back when you want me back.”

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at David “I’m sorry…”

“It’s not your fault.” With that said he walked away and I sighed watching him. I turned around and looked at Jared.

“You’re an asshole.” I started walking away.

“Oh babe, you don’t mean that.”

“I do.” I turned my head to look at him and glared then carried on walking.

Later That Day

I sighed as I walked through the park in my purple and black plaid dress, my black and purple tights, my black converses and a big hoodie that made my dress look like a skirt. I wound my arms around my body as I was starting to get cold. It was still daylight but I needed to get out of the house and be alone. Jared was pissing me off and I just needed some space. I didn’t want to fuck him right now, that’s all we ever do when I’m with him and I don’t like it anymore. At first it was good but now it’s just frustrating. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t hear anything until someone shouted.

“Watch out!” It was some guy on a skateboard and I moved out of the way for him but he went flying. I tried not to laugh but I couldn’t help it when I heard him groan and get up. It was David again. He seemed to be following me around but he couldn’t be.

I giggled and rushed over to him “Are you ok?” I asked as I bent down to him. When he got up our faces were too close for comfort. I cleared my throat and backed away from him.

“Um…uh are you ok?”

David looked at me and nodded “Yeah, sorry, did I scare you?”

“Yeah you sort of did, when you shouted you made me jump.”

He laughed “I’m sorry, didn’t mean to scare you beautiful lady.”

I gasped “W-What did you just say?”

“Shit, I didn’t mean to say that, forget I said it.”

I shook my head “You just called me beautiful. Nobody has ever said that to me before.”

“Not even your boyfriend?”

I gulped and looked down “Not even him.”

He sighed and walked over to me “Come sit.” I did as he said and sat down on the grass with him following my actions.

“Jared sounds like an ass to you.”

“He is but he’s amazing when it comes to sex.”

“Oh gross, don’t wanna know that.”

I laughed “I thought you didn’t like me.”

“Well-” He looked at me “-Only coz’ of your jerk of a boyfriend but he’s not here so you can know that I do like you.”

“You like me? In that way?”

He shrugged “I dunno about that way but yeah I like you.”

I sighed and nodded “Carry on…”

“Ok well you deserve to be called beautiful because it’s true, hasn’t he ever called you beautiful once while you’ve been dating?”

“Nope, not once.” I got tears in my eyes and they threatened to fall.

He looked at me noticing my tears and pulled me into his arms “I’m sorry.”

I shook my head and looked at him “It’s not your fault.”

He sighed and looked into my eyes. That’s when he did it, that’s when he kissed me.

I gasped sitting up right in my bed sweating and breathing hard. I looked at my cell phone and the digits read 4:00am. I groaned as I looked to my right and saw Jared lying next to me lying on his back with his mouth open slightly snoring. I didn’t know what to think of the dream, it was an amazing dream but it would never become true. With that I lied back down lying on my side closing my eyes again. I fell back to sleep within seconds, falling back into the same dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)