Status: Active

Love Is Our Destiny

Chapter 6 - Am I the one who should mean something?

I get to school just as the bell ring. I gulps running to my classroom luckily getting in before the teacher. I sit down looking around seeing Alex looking down in his papers, I sigh hoping he would look at me. I study him for a moment, he have beautifully blond alike curls, I just wanna play with them. He looks so concentrated it's so sweet, I sigh knowing I shouldn't be thinking this, but he is perfect.

What are you thinking about?! You can't think of Alex, you have BAM!! my mind screamed to me. I sigh Shut up! I can think of Alex all I want to! I can even think of him naked haha!
No you can't! Think of Bam instead! No Alex!
mhmm, Alex naked
Seriously, next time you think Alex, I'll mind slap you!
...
Ha! I thought so!
...Alex
*SLAPS*

“WTF!” I scream out. Everyone in the classroom turned around and looked at me, even our teacher Mrs. Fetcher. I gulps slightly looking down, that was so embarrassing!

“something you want to share miss, Shødt?” she ask me, I glare at her.

“nothing besides my last name is SKJØDT. Jesus Christ.” I spat at her, she chew on her bottom lip madly glaring at me. I glare back at her, then she sigh and write something down on a paper.

“I'll give you a warning miss Skjødt one more time and you'll be send to the office” she say to me. I just roll my eyes. The class goes on as usual then the bell rings, I smiles getting up grabbing my stuff and walk out. Someone tap me on my shoulder, I turn around to see Alex looking at me grinning.

“wow, what the hell happened in the class since you yelled out loud?” he ask laughing slightly. I gulps You! She was thinking about you, so I slapped her!
shut up mind! I think then gulps looking at Alex. Then laugh nervously.

“well I was just dozing off that's all having a weird dream” I tell him, he nods laughing. Then Ed jumps on him laughing.

“DUUUDE COME ON! Meeting in the music room now!” he shrieks to Alex, he laughs and nods then looks at me.

“well talk later Zette” then they walk off. I turn around looking after him sighing What a nice ass, so grab-able.. now you shut up! I sigh then walk down to my next classroom.

LATER SAME DAY
I walk home to my house then sigh walking in then stop in track remembering I had to go to Alex's place helping him with his math. I sigh taking off my pumps then grab my converses putting them on and walk out of the house again. As I walk down the road towards Alex's house, I think about all this with Alex. Maybe it's just a little crush, I mean I've been with Bam a long time and I love him a lot. Yeah this thing with Alex is just a stupid crush, nothing to think about!

I smile to myself walking into his driveway, I look up into his garage to see him, Ed and the other guys playing. I gulps seeing Alex has no shirt on so I can see his chest. Damn... I was thinking the same..

I'm so screwed..
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short and sorry I'm late :/
K!ddo xXx