Status: Active

Love Is Our Destiny

Chapter 7

David and I were sat in the hospital room where the nurse had told us to wait while she went and got the stuff to wrap up David’s wrist. He was sat on the bed and I was sat next to him.

“I’m sorry…”

David shook his head and looked at me “It wasn’t your fault; it wasn’t your fault that I kissed you and he caught us.”

“It was but I kinda liked it and kinda wanted more…” I looked down, “But I can’t.”

“Why? I’m here, you’re with me. There is no Jared, just you and me.”

I gulped and looked at him moving towards him “What are you trying to say?”

“I guess what I’m trying to say is I think I should kiss you again.”

I swallowed “David-”

He shook his head and leaned forward placing his lips on mine making me gulp. Guilt swept over me because I knew I couldn’t be with him but I kissed him back anyway putting my arms around his neck. I moaned as he slipped his tongue into my mouth putting his hand on my neck. Our breathing became harder as someone opened the door. David or myself didn’t hear the footsteps.

“Oh I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to interrupt…”

David pulled away, the sound of our kiss breaking was the only sound heard. Truth be told I didn’t want to stop kissing him but I had to. Both David and I looked towards the door seeing the nurse.

“It’s ok…” David laughed. I knew he was smirking inside.

The nurse walked over to him and got the bandages ready to put on his wrist. She took his arm gently in her hand and felt the bones in his wrist making him wince.

“It’s definitely broken. Now let’s get these bandages on it.”

David nodded as he held up his arm to make it easier for the nurse to put them on. He was having a layer of bandages then a cast put on top. David looked at me the whole time; he was probably trying to keep his mind off of it.

“Ok all done.”

David looked towards the blond young nurse “Already?”

She nodded and smiled. Her teeth were as white and shiny as pearls. He probably had a crush on her, with the blond hair and big boobs. I didn’t look anything like her so maybe she wasn’t his type. He usually went for brunettes.

“Thanks.” He said as she flipped over his notes closing them. She nodded and walked out of the room. He looked at me and smiled.

“Well I guess it’s going to be quite a while until I can use this again.”

I laughed “Yeah…” I gulped and looked down, “David we need to talk about the kisses.”

He tilted his head slightly “Why? They were amazing.”

I sighed and looked up at him with tears in my eyes “They were but I can’t.”

“Jess, you have to leave him…”

“I can’t!”

“Why not?! I’m so much better than he is in everyway!”

I gulped “You can’t make me break up with my boyfriend, I love him.”

“He’s an asshole to you…”

I swallowed “N-No he’s not.”

“He doesn’t let you talk to any other boys that aren’t him or your family.”

“He’s protective. He says that other boys are assholes.”

“Pfft, you wouldn’t know that unless you found it out yourself. I’m not an asshole.”

“But you’re not any other boy…” I murmured.

“What?” He asked.

“Nothing…I need to go, Jared will be wondering where I am.”

David looked at me “Finish him…”

I shook my head “I-I-I c-can’t…”

“Jess, please don’t do this to yourself.”

“Do what?! Stay with the person I love?!”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Then what did you mean eh?”

“I meant don’t stay with someone who is going to turn into an asshole when they graduate.”

“What?!”

“Jess, I’m in his class. They’ve been talking about what’s gonna happen when we graduate…”

“I don’t believe you.”

“He said he’s going to control you…”

“Just leave me alone…I don’t fucking believe you! You’re delusional.” With that said I walked out of the hospital room getting tears in my eyes. I ran out of the hospital wanting to get away from David as quickly as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda shitty...sorry! :(