Dear God, the Only Thing I Ask of You Is to Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around.

Zora sat comfortably on Matt's lap as his arms were securely around her waist. Addison nestled up on Brian's side, everyone joking around and laughing as usual.

"Awe, my girls are getting so big." Jimmy cooed as he looked at the twins who only stuck their tongue out. "Well look at you Jimmy robbing the crib with Lena." Brian said smirking as he looked at his friend who had a mock shock look on his face.

Johnny snorted. "You have no room to talk dude." He said laughing. "Shut up short shit." Matt came to his best friend defenses.

Everyone continued to joke around with each other for a while until Tonya came into the room looking at Zora. "Zora, can I talk to you?" Tonya asked as she looked at the blond twin who nodded. "Ooh, someones in trouble." Zacky stated as he held Gina protectively on his lap.

Zora walked behind her Aunt into the kitchen. Tonya sat at the table Zora sitting across from her. Tonya pulled out a white envelope and handed it to Zora. "This came for you today in the mail." Tonya said as Zora looked at it smiling. "It's for the stylist internship I applied for in New York!" Zora said excitedly ripping the top off the envelope as she pulled out a letter. Tonya waited eagerly as her niece scanned over the paper.

"Oh my god!" Zora shouted as she stood up jumping up and down "I got in!" Zora said as Tonya got up hugging her tightly "Zora, I am so proud of you." Tonya stated holding onto Zora. Zora held her Aunt as she cried happy tears. "I worked so hard for this." Zora whispered as she looked at her Aunt who nodded. "I know you did, sweetie."

"What are you gonna tell Addison, and Matt?" Tonya questioned as she watched Zora's smile slowly faded. "I don't know." Zora whispered. Tonya shook her head "You're gonna have to tell her sometime." Tonya stated as Zora tucked the letter safely away in her purse that was sitting on the kitchen counter. "Yeah, but not now." Zora said walking back into the living room.

As everyone left Zora could only watch knowing soon she would be miles away from her now best friends and the person she was falling head over heels for. Matt leaned down kissing Zora on her lips gently. "I'll see you soon." He whispered smiling showing those dimples Zora adored. "Yeah." Was the only thing Zora could whisper back.

As Addison got ready for bed she could only look at her twin "What's wrong,Zee?" Addison questioned as she looked at her sister reading her like a book. "Nothing." Zora lied through her teeth putting a smile on, Addison only nodded not wanting to push it.

"Addie are you awake?" Zora whispered as she laid next to her sister, hair spread widely around her head.
"Yeah." Addison whispered back.
"What do you think about New York?" Zora asked as she nibbled on her bottom lip.
"It's far away, no space, and mean people. Why?" Addison asked as she turned on her side looking at her sister.
Zora turned and looked at her sister arms crossed under her head.
"There's a college there.." Zora whispered as she watched her sisters face in the moon light that shown in through the open window letting in the summer breeze.
Addison only snorted. "Zora, we're going to college together. You know we cant separate now." Addison whispered as she smiled at her sister once more before rolling over. "Love you." Addison said she closed her eyes.
"Love you too." Zora whispered as she left her eyes open. Zora never slept that whole night as she just thought about the future, she wanted to do this, she HAD to do this. Zora was always a big fan of fashion, she could turn any raggedy clothes into a master piece. She applied to that style program over a year ago,she was going to do it.
-----------------------
one week later.
"Zora" Tonya said as she stood at the kitchen counter chopping onions for the BBQ that was going on outside.
"Hm." Zora said never taking her eyes off the white paper with black lettering that held her future.
"You need to tell them tonight, or I will." Tonya said as she stopped chopping and looked at Zora who only sighed. "I mean Zora, that's your sister and you're supposed be leaving in two days." Tonya continued.
"I know." Zora said as she stood up and walked out side to see her sister standing next to Brian as he grilled, and saw the rest of Avenged sitting around on lawn chairs drinking beer and talking with her cousin's and her Uncle Jack. Zora only sighed knowing in two whole days she would be leaving the life she knew behind.
"Baby, come here." Matt's raspy voice called out as he patted his lap Zora only smiled and made her way over to Matt holding back the tears that desperately wanted to fall.

As everyone sat around the table eating the only thing Zora could do was pick at her food. Addison watched her sister intently. "Zora." Tonya said in the voice she knew all to well. Zora sighed as she stood up and walked to the head of the table next to her uncle and pulled out the piece of paper that WAS her future out of her back pocket.

Zora unfolded it as everyone watched her with interest as she started to read it. By the time Zora was done, everyone had shocked faces but three, Tonya who already knew, Jack who was clearly happy, and Addison who was beyond furious.
"What the fuck!" Addison yelled as she stood up. "We were supposed go to the community college!" Addison said as she walked towards her sister.
"I know." Zora whispered as she looked down.
"Zora, you lied to me." Addison stated once more as she looked at her sister the anger building up.
"Can't you be happy for me?" Zora snapped looking at her sister.
"Happy? you fucking lied! we had everything planned out!" Addison said clenching her fist.
"No, Addison! YOU had everything planned out!" Zora yelled emphasizing 'you'
Addison's faced turned red as she watched her sister. "So you're just gonna fucking leave me?" Addison said through gritted teeth.
"Its not like I'm gonna stay there, its only for a few months." Zora said as she tried to hold back her tears.
"No, Zora. When you come back don't you dare try and see me. You're abandoning me." Addison said as she turned to leave.
"You're a selfish bitch." Zora said watching her sister instantly tense up.
"That's enough!" Tonya yelled as she stood up from her seat.
"No! She's just mad because she has no talent and the only college she can get into is one that is fucking two miles from here!" Zora yelled as her sister turned around, anger clearly written all over her pale face.
"No, Zora." Addison stated calmly. "I'm a good sister who doesn't leave, like you. You're a fucking horrible sister who can't do shit for herself except pick out clothes for other people, sometimes you're even bad at that." Addison stated grinding her teeth.

Zora and Addison had always had their fair share of fights, just like any other sibling. None ever compared to this, sure Zora and Addison hit each other but something in the air tonight made chills run on every ones arms as the twins went back and forth.

Zora only shook her head as the tears finally fell. Zora shoved her sister as hard as she could making Addison stumble back.
"Zora Anne Bishop!" Tonya yelled as she stepped around the table.
Addison threw her fist forward as it came into contact with Zora's cheek.
"Addison Marie!" Tonya screamed as she ran around the table trying to stop the fighting.
Soon both girls were rolling around on the ground pulling each others hair.
Brian and Matt stood up as each grabbed their girlfriend around the waist and pulled them apart. "Matt take her to the guest room, Brian take Addison to her room." Jack said as he was by his wife's side who was shouting how they were acting like children and not adults.

"I hate you Zora! You're a bad sister!" Addison shouted as Brian carried her up the stairs.
Zora only grunted as she flipped her sister off.

Zora sat on the bed with a cold washrag against her face where Addison punched her. "Do you hate me?" Zora asked as she looked at Matt who was standing against the door frame. Matt shook his head quickly as he made his way over to the bed sitting in front of Zora.

"No, god no." Matt stated as he ran a hand through Zora's hair. "If anything, I am so proud of you." Matt said smiling at her standing up. "But we can't do this if you're going there, maybe when you come back. But long distance relationships never work out." Matt bent down kissing Zora's head as she sat shocked. "I'm sorry Zora." Matt whispered as he walked out of the door.

Zora sat there as she finally broke, and started to cry.

---------------------------
"Are you going to say bye to Zora?" Brian questioned as he looked at his girlfriend who sat on his sofa.
"Nope, she'll come crawling back." Addison said. At that moment the door bell rang as everyone came walking in.
After everyone settled down Brian spoke once more. "You know, Zora's leaving today." Brian said as he looked at his best friend, and lead singer and then at his girlfriend who only shrugged. "So?" Addison said never looking at everyone else.

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah.


As Zora got into her uncles pick-up truck the only thing on her mind was how her world came crashing down around two days earlier, she lost the only guy she was falling for, her sister hated her.

At that thought Zora cringed. Zora placed her sunglasses on her face as she watched her uncle back up. Sitting in the back seat, her whole family was there, well not her whole family Avenged was missing, and so was her sister.

Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again.


Addison sat on the couch as she let her mind wonder. Would her sister come back? Would she ever even see her sister again? Addison pushed the lump that formed in her throat down.

"Addison?" Johnny asked. Addison snapped her head up looking at him "Huh?" She asked,

"Are you okay?" Johnny asked, Addison only nodded her head as she put her elbow on the arm of the chair resting her head on her hand.

There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
And all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah.


Zora pulled her phone out as she looked at the screen saver, it was of her hugging her sister as Matt stood next to her Brian behind her sister and the rest of her friends behind them, everyone looked so happy, Zora let a tear fall as she turned her phone off.

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again.


Addison stood up and walked out to the backyard and sat on a lawn chair not caring about the weird stairs she got. Soon Addison heard the patio door opening. "Add's?" Brian said kneeling down in front of her using the nickname he recently came up with.

"I don't hate her." Addison whispered as she wrapped her arms around Brian crying heavily. "W-What if I never see her again? I was so horrible." Addison whispered crying harder. "No you weren't you were hurt." Brian whispered rubbing Addison's back soothingly.

Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...


Matt sat on the recliner phone in hand, not even paying attention to the conversation at hand. Matt sighed as he checked his inbox once again wanting at least one text from Zora, at least one.

Matt was wrong, he knew himself he could have done a long distance relationship. Hell, he probably would have moved out there just to be with her. He loved Zora and he was gonna tell her but that came crashing down when he let his brain speak for him.

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Hope is hard to find


As Zora got out of the truck she was instantly in a hug. "Be safe." Tonya whispered in her hair as she held Zora, not wanting to let go. Zora only nodded her head as she pulled away. Zora hugged her uncle and then all four of her cousins. Jack helped Zora check her bags in. Her family walked her to security.

Zora turned around looking at Tonya. "Tell her I love her, so much. No matter what." Zora said as she let all her tears fall she's been holding back for the past couple days. Tonya instantly nodded her head watching as her niece walked away, and out of her life.

Tonya stood there knowing she wouldn't see Zora for a long time, she knew when she did see Zora again, she would be a woman, a full grown adult. Tonya was scared that when Addison saw Zora again they wouldn't be as close.

Tonya was right. The day Zora walked through security and out to her gate and onto that plane she wouldn't see Zora for a long time.

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again
♠ ♠ ♠
I cried when i wrote this! ): lol boohoo!
Anyways comment!
Yes,yes this is the end! :(
but sequel soon! I just don't know if I should put it out today or wait till Monday.