Robbert Cory Bryar, I Love It When You're Bad

I Do's and *** You's

**Okay first things first...please comment. I'll even comment anything you want and subscribe. Just comment mine and tell me and I'll comment yours.**
___________________________________

I was just watching the boob tube (lmao)and heard the phone ring. "Hello?"

"Hey babe, we're going to be in Chicago and I really want to see you. Oh and Gerard says he's sorry."

"Okay...why is he sorry?"

"Just wait till then because quite frankly I really don't know."

"Bob I can tell you are hiding something from me."

"I have no idea what on earth you're talking about."

"Bob Bryar, you better tell me."

"Hun, I seriously don't know what you are talking about except maybe the fact that I wanna fuck the living shit out of you when I see you."

I blush because I can hear the guys snickering about what he said. "Robbert Cory Bryar. I know you are up to something."

"What are you wearing?"

"Bob!"

"Lemme guess it's my black Misfits boxers and my favorite band tee of yours."

"Bob where the hell are you?"

"Open the door."

I do as told and I see his lovely face standing in the doorway. I leap onto him and hug him close. "You are horrible you know that."

"Yea yea now I've got something to give you."

I give him a questioning look and he says, "I've known you since we were in diapers and dated since we were juniors...I love you and I swear on my life that I'll take care of you and provide for you only if you agree to marry me."

I start to cry. I never in a million years thought that he would do this. "Oh my mother fucking god! Fuck yes I'll marry you."

He slips the ring onto my finger.

I'm going to be Mrs. Robbert Cory Bryar.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you want to see the ring just go to the previous chapter and it's there...COMMENTS!!!!!!!!