Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 14: Business.

"Tammy, do you remember anything about the attacker? Anything at all?" The Chief asked.

"Don't stress her, this is hard stuff," Eddie advised. Tammy shook her head.

"It's alright, Richards," She ushed, "I can only remember two things, and I already told you, it was that he had a ta-"

"A tattoo on his neck and the color of his eyes," The Chief stated, "But you don't remember his height or anything? What about the tattoo, what did it look like?”

“I don’t know Chief,” Tammy replied, “I just know that there was a little red on it, and his face was covered. At least I think it was, I couldn’t really focus since he banged me around.”

The Chief let out a sigh. He nodded lightly and smoothed back his thin, white hair. He looked over at Eddie.

”I’m gonna need updates on that case soon,” He replied, “I don’t want to hand this case over to those bloody Irish bastards over in Dublin.”

”What? Why would you have to?”

”Commisioner’s thinking of bringing in the ‘big dogs’ to get this case done,” He explained, “I tried telling him other wise, but you know him, the mayor’s got a tight grip on his dick. Comish has to do everything he says, and the mayor wants the press up and out.”

”So we’re just gonna hand over all our hard work over to Dublin?!” Eddie exclaimed, “We can’t do that! We all put our blood and sweat into this case! Hell, we’ve lost some good men to this damned thing!”

“Don’t you think I know that, Richards?” The chief asked, “Listen, I can’t do anything about it! I tried, alright? But what the Mayor wants is what the Mayor gets, and he wants the press off his back about this case.”

Eddie let out a grunt and put his face into his hands.

”This can’t be happening,” He groaned out. Just then, Sally walked in with a clipboard at hand.

”Hey, I tried phoning in that Kirsten girl,” She stated.

”yeah, what about it?” Eddie asked.

”Well I called and the phone’s been disconnected,” She replied. The chief, tammy, and Eddie all exchanged glances. Eddie looked over at Sally.

”Did you contact the neighbors?”

”I called Mrs. Grayson, and she says they left in quite a hurry,” She replied.

”What? Who’s they?” the Chief asked.

”The neighbor said she saw a man and a woman leave the house yesterday,” Sally explained, holding up the clipboard, “She gave the best description she could. Both of ‘em looked early twenties late teens, both with dark hair, and the man had a lot of tattoos on him.”

Eddie’s eyes widened slightly. Kirsten’s brother had a lot of tattoos on him.

-x-x-x-x-
“Oli, where are we going?” Curtis asked, rubbing his tired eyes. Oli got out a cigarette as the two of them walked out into dark. It was midnight, and Oli had some business to attend to.

”We’re going out for a bit,” He replied, lighting his square and taking a drag. Curtis looked around curiously as the scenery started to change. They were heading into an alleyway not too far from the hotel building. A group of men were standing by the brick walls, the lights from their cigarettes luminatiing their eyes.

”Let me do the talking,” Oli muttered, “Hey guys, you got the stuff?”

The tallest man there, whom Curtis assumed was the leader, threw his cigarette aside and crushed it with his foot. He let out a small cough and looked at the two.

”I don’t know how you found us here, Sykes,” He replied, “Thought I lead a good trail towards Haiti.”

”Well you didn’t, I can smell you from miles away,” Oli scoffed, “I need the stuff Rusty, I’ve got some real hounds on me and Calla’s trail right now.”

The man named Rusty scoffed.

”I knew you couldn’t keep it going for long,” He sneered. Oli’s eyes flickered a little as he took a drag from his cigarette.

”We’ve made more of an impact than you cowards,” He jeered, “Calla and I actually have Eddie Richards shaking in his boots right now. What have you done?"

"We've been setting our own asses on fire to get your army together," Rusty spoke.

"Sh," Oli hissed. Rusty looked over at Curtis and scanned him up and down.

"Who's this?" He asked. Oli looked over at Rusty and took a drag from his cigarette.

"Curtis, an escapee from the Psych Ward," He replied, "He's been tagging along with us for the ride."

"Ah, another fugitive, eh?" Rust laugheg, "We've got a few escapees here as well. Just picked up three this last week."

"They any good?" Oli asked. Rusty nodded.

"Some of the best, really," He replied, "They're a little loopy, but they get the job done."

"What're their names?" Oli interrogated.

"Lee Malia, Matt Nicholls, and Matthew Kean," He replied.

Curtis's eyes widened and a gasp escaped his lips. Oli eyed him briefly, his expression telling him to be quiet.

"Matthew's got expert shooting skills," Rusty continued, "He says he's never used a gun in his life, yet he's the best sniper we've got on our team! It's bollocks, I say."

"What about Lee and Nicholls?" Oli asked.

"Lee's a spiny kid, haven't seen what he's capable of yet. That Nicholls kid's good with a gun, but he's got some sort of adrenaline disorder. He's constantly looking for a way to let out all his energy. It's going alright so far, I guess."

OIi nodded his head and flicked his cigarette to the side.

"Alright then, I've got an new plan," He announced, "Instead of giving you the baggy in exchange for the weapons. I'll give you the location of the stock in exchange for your three men and the weapons."

Rusty sputtered out a laugh.

"You want to recruit these blokes?!" He laughed out, "These three are the best of my team! Why on earth would I give 'em to you?!"

"Because you like drugs more than those psychotic bastards," Oli answered. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small baggy of white powder.

"All that China white in exchange for three bothersome guys and a few guns and knives," He spoke, shaking his head, "You'd be a bloody fool to pass this offer up."

Oli looked over at Rusty coyly. He watched as the tall man licked his chapped lips in anticipation. He looked back at his crew and snapped his fingers.

”Bring out the guys,” He demanded. The men did what he said. As they went off to grab the boys, Rusty looked back at Oli expectantly. A coy smile stretched across Oli’s lips as he got out his phone and started to text the address. He clicked send and flipped it shut.

”You’ve got the address, now I want the bag,” He replied. Rusty nodded and turned around to grab the bag. Oli reached into his coat jacket quickly and slipped out a gun. He let off a shot and the man jerked forward. Curtis jumped in shock as Rusty let out a cry and fell to the ground dead. Oli rushed over and pushed the body aside. He started running down the alleyway.

”Get the bag!” He called back.

”You shot him!”

”Curtis! Get the fucking bag! I'll be back later!!” Oli screamed, turning a corner and disappearing. Curtis’s eyes wide in shock. His heartbeat was racing a mile a minute. He quickly grabbed the bag and ran out of the alleyway towards the hotel. He rushed towards Calla’s room and knocked on the door repeatedly. Calla opened it and he rushed through, throwing the bag aside.

”He shot him!” Curtis cried out.

"Curtis,” Calla spoke out. Curtis paced back and forth in anxiety, grabbing the roots of his hair. Tears started pouring down his cheeks.

”He shot him, he fucking shot him,” He chanted. Calla walked over and touched his shoulders.

”Curtis, what happened? Where’s Oli?” She asked. Curtis pushed her away.

”NO! DON’T TOUCH ME! HE SHOT HIM!” He screamed out. He held his head in pain and let out a long strained groan. Calla furrowed in worry and slowly walked towards him. She touched his shoulder.

”Curtis? Curtis, are you okay?”

”You need to calm the fuck down,” He hissed out, slowly looking up towards Calla. A coy smile stretched across his face. A small gasp escaped her lips. Gojira was awake. He gave her a smirk and shifted to wrap his arms around her waist.

”Did you miss me, love?” He asked. Calla quickly pushed him away.

”Hardly,” She spoke out, “where’s Curtis? I want Curtis back.”

”He couldn’t handle it, so I thought it best if I took over for awhile,” He answered, slowly walking closer to her. With every step he took, Calla took one backwards. He noticed this and a smile stretched across his lips.

”I’m not gonna hurt you Calla,” He soothed. Calla felt her back hit the wall and Curtis pressed up against her. Their lips were only centimeters apart. He gently touched her lips with his fingertips and smiled.

“I love you too much to hurt you,” He whispered. Calla looked down and shifted her face as he attempted to kiss her. He ended up only getting her cheek. He smiled lightly and slowly broke away. He gently kissed her neck and then backed away from her. She turned her face and looked at him. He backed away slowly, smiling at her the whole time.

”You’ll see things my way soon,” He replied, “You’ll be mine eventually, and there’ll be nothing in the way. Not these robbers, not Oli, no one.”

"Just give me back Curtis, Gojira," Calla replied, taking a deep breath. Curtis shook his head and let out a cold chuckle.

"I can't do that just yet," He replied, looking back at the door, "I've got some...some business to attend to."

"Don't you dare touch Oli," Calla warned sharply. A small laugh escaped Curtis's lips.

"Oh no dear, I wouldn't dream of that," He replied, "Well, actually I would, but don't worry, I won't hurt him. There's a time and place for everything, Calla."

He turned towards the door and reached for the knob. As he twisted it and opened the door, he looked back at Calla one more time.

"See you around, love,"

He walked out briskly and shut the door behind him. Calla clutched onto her heart and let out a shaky sigh of relief. She put her hand to her head. What kind of business did he mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooohhh, Richards be catchin' onnnn! and what's Gojira got up his bloody sleeve?
What was Oli planning to do in the first place?! What's with all the questions?!

lawlz. All shall be revealed in due time, for now, Bags of M&M's and BMTH posters go out to:
Clik
purplemonster
hollisterhottie123


Readers: 167; Subscribers: 32; Comments: 20
What the hell, guys?! lol. XD
Thanks, commenters,
Skyler Kamikaze.