Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

It started out as Self-defense gone wrong. Now it was an impulse, a dirty habit that they just couldn't shake. It was a like a drug, driving around from town to town, picking off people like lint on a sweater. It was nothing but a routine they became addicted to. They were sick, sadistic, and they were in love with each other. These two...misfortunate souls, or star-crossed lovers you could say, were doomed from the start. They knew that in the end, they would end up going straight to hell, but they weren't gonna go without bringing the world down with them. What they did to all these people were what they saw as "Justice". They firmly believed that they were the saints, the vigilantes of this world. They firmly believed that this was their Manifest Destiny.

Welcome to the courtroom, thanks for coming. Now here's what you need to know before attending the trials. This is a case file of the two being prosecuted for several accounts of homicide, murder, and manslaughter.

File No. 18239582: aka The Bonnie & Clyde Massacre.

Image

Name: Calla Marie Armstead
Age: 21
Sex: F
DOB: April 4th, 1987
BIO: Calla Armstead, daughter of Emi and Patrick Armstead. In 1999, Patrick Armstead lost hold of his job and became a heavy drinker and drug abuser (See case File No. 4385-Z). He abused Emi physically and Calla both physically and sexually. Calla attended Steel City's local elementary schools where she would distance herself from others. Mrs. Roberta Sparrow (See Wit. No.345) the teacher noted that she "was always a quiet child. Whenever someone would come near her, she would scream and bite. She'd also draw disturbing images of stick figures in the ground or getting stabbed and hung." (EVIDENCE NO 3: Childhood drawing.) The neighbor, Lorene Wilshire notes that "Calla was never right in the head. She'd jump off of really high places, try to burn things, and once she tried to pay my kid to break her arm."

Psychological Therapy is being discussed. Admission to the local Psychiatric hospital is also in discussion.

Image
Name: Oliver Scott Sykes.
Age: 22
Sex: M
DOB: November 20, 1986
BIO: Oliver Scott Sykes was born in Steel City, Yorkshire, UK. He attended all four years of high school with average grades. Teachers from his high school defined him as "a goof off who got the job done." His friend (who wishes to remain anonymous until trial) states that,

"Oli never really kept anything for too long; girlfriends, a steady job, etc. He'd be in the moment and then just suddenly faze out, like he was in his own little world."

Daily therapeutic sessions are in discussion if verdict goes as Guilty.
  1. Chapter 1: How It All Started.
    "C'mon, I'm not gonna kill you, where else would I get this shit from?"
  2. Chapter 2: You're Better Off Dead (by our hands).
    Whoever you are, we will find you,
  3. Chapter 3: Organ Grinder
  4. Chapter 4: The Detective.
    ”Burn in hell, you sick bastard,”
  5. Chapter 5: We Are The Ruthless.
    "Our vision is finally being realized by the world."
  6. Chapter 6: Coffee.
    ”You both alright? You look like you’ve just seen the living dead,”
  7. Chapter 7: Smoke and Aces.
    "Oh God, Oh jeeze, I killed him!"
  8. Chapter 8: & All We Know is Falling.
    "I'm sorry, did you just threaten me?"
  9. Chapter 9: Whereabouts.
    “Can’t stop now…working…on new lead,”
  10. Chapter 10: Perimeters.
    “So much blood…”
  11. Chapter 11: Saints and Sinners.
    “Shut up or I’ll cut your tongue out,”
  12. Chapter 12: Fight or Flight.
    "People lose much more than their ego when they *** with me.”
  13. Chapter 13: Gojira Lives.
    "You're going to turn around and run, and if I catch you, you're gonna die."
  14. Chapter 14: Business.
    “You’ll be mine eventually, and there’ll be nothing in the way. Not these robbers, not Oli, no one.”
  15. Chapter 15: Ecstasy.
    "***ing sick,"
  16. Chapter 16: The Bird and The Worm.
    "I'm going to make you suffer. I'm going to make you hurt. I'm going to make you want to die. By morning, you'll wish you were dead!"
  17. Chapter 17: Medusas and Pandoras.
    "Don't you know that everything happens for a reason?"
  18. Chapter 18: Blacklist
    "He's assembling an army greater than the Nazi's, greater than the Roman warlords of the past, a greater army that even God himself would fear."
  19. Chapter 19: The Pledge
    "No he wont. He won't find me until I want him to."