Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 19: The Pledge

Richards looked down at the note and his eyes widened. There, at the bottom of his note, was the same exact words that the killer used in the email.

"Smile, Richards," He recited to himself, stomping his foot down in frustration, "Dammit! Tammy!"

"Yes?!"

"Look at this! I bloody had hi-"

"Richards, you might wanna take a look up on the 5th floor!" Sally cried out, grabbing a bunch of her stuff, "Cops say they got a doozie!"

Tammy and Edward exchanged worried glances before rushing up to the 5th floor with a group of police men. He followed Sally closely as she led them over to the second to last room down the hallway. She pushed open the door further and all of them stepped inside. Tammy's mouth nearly dropped. The room was torn to pieces. Furniture was knocked over, the pillows were ripped to shreds, and the sheets were stained with blood. Laying on the floor beside the bed was a couple with their throats slit. The two of them were placed in a way so that they were holding hands, laying in their own pool of blood. Tammy covered her mouth in shock and quickly turned away. Edward merely stepped forward and looked around the room. The wall next to him had bloody hand prints and splats smeared against it, along with a series of words that read: "DO NOT MOCK US" over and over. Richards kicked the side of the table and muttered a swear.

"What the fuck does he want?!" He hissed, combing his fingers through his hair.

"Sir! We've found the boy, room 318," Matt Godfrey spoke out, "He says his parents were kidnapped."

Edward peered at Godfrey for breif second before going back to looking at the couple on the bed.

"What room was he in?" He asked out. Godfrey looked down at his notepad, and then at the numbers on the door. His eyes slightly widened as a wave of heavy guilt washed over him.

"Oh jesus," He muttered out, "It's this room, number 318."

Tammy turned to Eddie with a sympathetic look on her face. Richards merely looked ahead, as if his mind was somewhere else. She could tell that he wouldn't respond to her, so she merely turned her attention to Godfrey.

"So the perp broke in and killed his parents?" She asked, "But what about the boy though? Where was he this whole time?"

"I don't know, but that kid is our key to finding out who gave him that card," Godfrey replied.

"Whoever gave him that card are key suspects to Jenny and Troy's disappearance," Sally mentioned.

"I already have 3 key suspects," Richards spoke out suddenly. All three of the investigators looked at the back of his head curiously. He let out a rigid sigh and turned around to face them.

"That boy who talked to me earlier knows something," He explained, reaching into his pocket, "He handed me this note that says the same exact words on the E-mail the guy sent me before Tammy got attacked."

"Well did you get a name?" Godfrey asked.

"I did, but now I'm starting to think it was a fake," Richards spoke, "I'm gonna have to give out a description. Someone get an artist in here!"

Sally nodded lightly and hurried off to find an artist. Meanwhile, Richards stepped inside and hovered over the two dead bodies. Both their eyes were open, the light from their eyes faded and gone. He could feel the horror and coldness practically radiating from their lifeless expressions. Their faces were drenched in their own blood, their cheeks scarred with a chelsea smile cut across. He looked at them in sadness and sighed, lowering and shaking his head.

"What on earth do you want?" He muttered to himself.

"You're a fucking idiot!" Oli yelled, "Richards is gonna fucking come after you now! He's gonna give a description and fucking find you!"

"Oli," Calla soothed.

"No Calla, it's fine," Gojira boasted as he folded his arms, "Let Oli have his little tantrum, my plan is too great to comprehend."

"You're right, breaking out loons and cutting up pimps is WAY beyond my thought process!" Oli sassed, "What the fuck are we even doing anyway?! What's in Amsterdam that you need so fucking bad?!"

"Oliver, if I told you, that would ruin everything, the surprise of it all," Gojira chirped calmly.

"I don't fucking care, just tell me!"

"Oli!" Called yelled out, "Just focus, alright?! We'll worry about Richards later. Right now we need to get to the airport."

"With what fucking money?!" Oli asked out. Gojira whistled a little and held up a black leather wallet. Calla raised her eyebrow and Oli furrowed in the rear view mirror.

"Where did you get that?" He asked, Gojira smiling brightly as he shoved the wallet back into his pocket.

"From a friend," He replied, "It's no matter where I got it from, just get us to the airport so we can purchase our tickets."

"He's gonna track that card in a heart beat, I'll have you know," Oli cautioned.

"No he won't," Gojira claimed, "He won't find me until I want him to."

"The fuck does that mean," Oli asked bitterly.

"It means exactly what it means Oliver," Gojira soothed, "When I want him to see me, he'll see me. When I want him to go somewhere, he'll go right there without a second thought. He won't find me, until I want him to."

Calla turned her head and looked at him in slight curiousness. He was looking right at her as well, a dark smirk on his face.

"You talk like he's your puppet or something," She remarked.

"He talks like he's the almighty God," Oli scoffed. Gojira slipped out his phone and started texting someone, the smirk never leaving his face as he let out a scoff mirroring Oli's.

"God and man are one. Man is incarnate God," He recited simply, "Be constantly in the thought of God and you too will become God."

Calla furrowed at him. Something about that quote didn't sit quite right with her. Gojira must've noticed too, because she saw him smirk once more at her before turning his attention to his phone.

"Just relax," He replied simply, "I'll purchase the tickets without his card,"

Oli eyed the dark haired boy through the mirror, and in return, the boy looked up and gave him a kissy face. Oli's brown eyes darted away with a grunt, making Gojira smile in satisfaction. He smiled and looked back out the window, peering out at the world that he was soon to be the owner of.

"Hello," A beautiful french airport employee chirped.

"3 tickets to Amsterdam please, we have 5 luggage pieces," Gojira announced happily. The clerk peered at the dark haired boy with unusually long hair and holes in his ears. He was standing beside a nice looking couple with troubled expressions on their faces. One of them was a wealthy looking business man, wearing a brown suitjacket and tie, a bluetooth device in his hear. Next to him was a woman, late 20's early 30's with quite an extravagent diamond ring on her finger. She had perfect brown hair and make up placed on with perfection. She was huddled next to the man as she flashed a small smile. The clerk smiled back warmly and nodded to the dark haired boy.

"Wonderful, may I see your passports please?" She asked.

Oli and Calla watched from afar as Gojira and the couple Gojira had stolen someone's wallet! Once they saw the purchase, they would caught, and everything would go straight to hell.

"What is your name, miss?" Gojira asked curiously, leaning on the counter.

"Nicole," She replied in her thick french accent.

"Ahhh Nicole, such a beautiful name," He replied, "And it suits a beautiful girl like yourself too! Doesn't it, Dad?"

The business man looked over at Gojira and swallowed. The dark haired boy merely grinned and at the same time stared into his soul.

"Y-Yes, son, of course," The man spoke out, "H-How much, miss--um, Nicole?"

"Typical Dad," Gojira scoffed, leaning closer to the clerk, "He doesn't wanna upset the missus. She's quite the control freak."

The woman known as Nicole smiled lightly and announced the price. Gojira watched as the man handed over his credit card and watched closely as the woman slid it. She smiled in satisfaction as she started typing away on her computer. Oli smiled lightly from afar. He watched through the crowd as the woman took down the information and checked their bags. As the three were handed their tickets and started walking away from the desk, Oli pressed the bluetooth to his ear .

"Good man," He breathed, "Now, you put down the fake names, yes?"

He watched in satisfaction as the business man's face grew fearful and he started to sweat a little.

"Y-Yes," The man croaked, "Oliver, Calla, a-a-and...Curtis."

"Good, now give the boy the tickets," He demanded. The man didn't comply right away. He merely gripped onto his wife's hand and stopped in place with her. He looked around. Gojira stopped as well and stared at the man.

"Do it!," Oli hissed, "Do it, or I'll cut your kids' hands off. I'll cut off their little fingers one by one, and we'll slit that boy's sister's throat. You wouldn't like that, now would you? You're too nice of a bloke. You wouldn't want all that blood on your hands..."

He saw the man grow white as a sheet as his wife's mouth moved rapidly. She was saying something to him, but he couldn't hear what. He watched though, he watched closely as the man held out the tickets with a shaky hand and looked down at the boy sympathetically. Gojira looked up at the man with innocent eyes as Oli looked over to his far right. He saw Calla over by the toys with the two little blonde haired twins known as Sarah and Bonnie. They were coaxed away by Oli from their breifly distracted mother with the idea that they had won 2 free teddy bears, go figure. Obviously, they weren't taught very well in dealing with strangers. Still, they were in good hands for the time being. Calla was distracting them, playing the supposed "Hero" who had found two lost little girls over by the teddy bear stand. She took their hands and gave them comfort as the plan went on, showing them the little toys and souveniers, and getting them each a snack of their choice.

Gojira was handed the three slips of paper as Oli continued to hiss in this man's ear.

"Good, now tell the boy to head over men's bathroom," He instructed. The man did so. He watched as Gojira nodded lightly and went forth into the busy crowd of people. Once he disappeared, the man wiped his sweaty forehead and gripped onto his wife's hand for dear life.

"Now what about my kids," The man gushed, "Where are my girls? We did what you asked, where are our girls?"

"Your girls?" Oli asked, "Oh, I lost them ages ago..."

"What?!" The man spat, "What do you mean?! Where are the-"

Oli took the blue tooth out of his ear and placed the second one in.

"All clear," He spoke out to his girlfriend, "Move now, before he makes an even bigger scene and calls the cops."

He shoved both devices into his pockets and watched as the business man's wife started to cry. He smirked lightly and shook his head as he made his way to the men's room.

"Is that them?" Calla asked, watching as the two twins jumped up and down in happiness.

"Yes! Yes!" Bonnie chirped, "Mommy! Daddy!"

The worried couple turned around sharply and immediately rushed for their little girls. The mother took up Bonnie into a tight embrace and showered the little girl in kisses. The same went for Sarah and her father. The two concerned parents hugged their daughters tightly and checked their faces for any sign of abuse.

"Are you okay?! Are you hurt sweety?!" The mother asked. Bonnie nodded her little head happily and looked up at Calla.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She chirped, "Miss Mary here found Sarah and I and played with us!"

"I found them over by a stuffed animal stand crying their eyes out," Calla replied with a smile, "I was just on my way to take them to Airport security when we found you. What a stroke of luck, wouldn't you say?"

"Oh, thank you, thank you so so much," The mother gushed, "I'm so thankful you kept our girls safe. Are you sure you're okay, darlings?"

"Yes momma," The twins chirped in unison.

"We thought you two were gone," The father gushed, "I was so scared that we lost you..."

"Is everything alright?" Calla asked, trying her hardest to hide the bright smile she so desperately wanted to wear from their worried faces.

"E-Everything's fine," The man lied, "What did you say your name was?"

"Oh, I didn't. Mary Engelbreight, from Yorkshire," She lied, "You four are American, yes?"

"Yes," The young woman breathed, "Our 3rd time in Europe and it's already turning into utter hell."

"Oh, well, I hope things get better," Calla spoke simply, "Now I must be going, I don't want to miss my flight."

"Right right right," The father replied, "Thank you so much, Mary. You're an absolute angel for this."

"I know," She replied simply, "Have a good day, you two. Goodbye Sarah and Bonnie."

"Byyyeeee!!" The two squealed, waving their little hands rapidly in the air. Calla waved goodbye with a small smile and walked away into the crowd. The smile on her face grew wider with satisfaction as the image of the father's terrified look replayed in her mind. Seeing the mother's tear stained face with runny mascara made her heart flutter in delight. Seeing them in pain was utterly delicious, seeing them feel exactly how she felt every single day was pure joy.

She saw a man brush up beside her through the corner of her eye. He carefully slipped his tattooed hand inside her own and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

"It's done then, yeah?" He muttered into her ear. She nodded lightly with a smile and pecked him on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and broke away before leaning in one more to peck her on the ear.

"Brilliant,"

Gojira brushed up next to them with a big bag of chips in his hand. He dug his hand in and shoved a handful into his mouth.

"Nice work you two," He mused, "Now all we gotta do is head to Amsterdam and get our boys out."

Oli eyed the dark haired boy for a second and suddenly realized what it was he had in his hands.

"Where did you get that?!" He asked out, stopping in his tracks and pulling Calla back a little. Gojira stopped as well and peered at Oli with a puzzled look on his face. He shoved more chips in his mouth.

"Get what?" He asked in a muffled voice.

"That! You fucking idiot!" Oli hissed, "You stole that right?"

"Now why would I steal this when I have a perfectly good wallet," He mused with a smirk, "Honestly Oli, I'm no theif."

"You fucking asshole," Oli hissed, "You used Richard's card didn't you? Didn't you?!"

"Oli! Calm down! We got to-"

"No! He's leading the damn guy right to us!" He hissed to his girlfriend, "Calla, we have to ditch him before he gets us caught. We're going to get caught and he's gonna leave us to take the shit. We're not in his plan!"

"Yes, we are," "The three of us are gonna change things, Oli. We just have to keep calm and trust him."

"No! We can't!" He gushed, "We can't trust anyone, only each other! We're going to get cau--"

Calla put her hands to Oli's face and cupped his cheeks. She let out a light "shhhh," to calm him down and gently kissed him on the lips. Oli held her by the waist and started to kiss her back in stress and desperation. He flinched as the sound of more crunching coming from Gojira's mouth.

"Are you done with your little temper tantrum," Gojira asked in a bored tone, "Cause if you are, we have a flight to catch. Richards is gonna be here in 5 minutes."

"What?!" Oli snapped. Gojira reached into the bag and pulled out a single potato chip.

"Yeaaaahh I heard a couple of those police guys talking," He answered simply, "They were nearby and tracked the debit card faster than I thought. They wanna lock down the terminal or some shit like that, I can't seem to understand french too well."

"You're fucking joking!" Oli jeered. Gojira stared at him blankly, as if he didn't understand that statement.

"Well no," He replied simply, "Unless you want to hear a joke. Knock Knock."

"C'mon!" Calla replied, taking Oli's hand into her own. The three of them rushed across the terminal and down towards their proper gate. Oli and Calla were first to make it in the unusually long line, and kept the hoods on their hoodies up as tickets were starting to get taken. It was getting closer and closer to having their tickets taken when Oli noticed that they were short one psychotic asshole.

"Where's Curtis?" He asked out, looking behind him and noticing that he wasn't even in line. Calla furrowed and looked behind as well, and sure enough he wasn't there. She looked around at all the people that were lingering around the terminal. She couldn't see a lanky boy with long black hair anywhere. She looked to her right side and couldn't see him, so she turned to her left. She let out a yelp when she saw him right next to her, wiping his salty crumb covered hands on his pants.

"Where the fuck did you go?!" Oli muttered sharply.

"I was just throwing away my chip bag, don't get your panties in a knot," The boy jeered. He reached into his pockets and pulled out the tickets, handing one to each of them. Once he did so, it was their turn to hand them over. Oli and Calla gave the ticket taker theirs first, and then it was Gojira's turn. He handed over the ticket and looked back at the convenience store where he bought the chips. Three men and a woman were already over there, holding up their wallets and badges. He could see that one of them was Richards, and that only made the smile on his face grow wider. He eyed the lanky brunette, mentally daring him to look his way and stop him. Oh, how thrilling would it be if their eyes actually met. He would kill to see that face transform from determination to utter shock within a second. He would start rushing over his way, frantically holding up his badge and yelling for him to stop. Oh, what he wouldn't give to see that.

He took a deep breath through his nose. He had to be patient, his moment would eventually come. Oh, his moment, his glorious moment where he would confront Richards head on.

Still, he thought he deserved a little reward, and decided to push the detective's buttons just a little more. Which is why he couldn't wait for Richards to stumble upon the little surprise he left in the bathrooms. The thought of that alone made him smile even more as he entered the tunnel and as the gate shut behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like a proper ass for not updating this sooner lol. Soooo much has gone down, and my life has been one giant roller coaster, I just haven't felt up to updating this story to be honest. But after writing a few ideas down and attempting to tie a few things together, I'm feeling this again.

I'm gonna stick with this story, guys, I promise. I'm not dead yet lol.