Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 7: Smoke and Aces.

“What on earth do we need Coffee grinds for?” Oli asked, laying his head down on the pillow. Calla walked out of the bedroom’s bathroom and smiled. She rolled up her boy boxers by the waistband and straightened out her white wife beater shirt. She walked to ther suitcase and pulled out little vile full of a pale white powder.

“We need ‘em for this,” She replied.

“What, is that coke or something?” Oli asked. Calla shook her head.

“I’m not sure of the name exactly, but it’s extremely acidic. It’ll burn your tongue off with just a simple taste.”

“So you want to lace it with his grinds,” He stated. His girlfriend gave him an innocent, yet devilish grin.

“Exactly Love,” She replied, “A whole vile of this would cause extreme pain, evaporate his esophagus, kill him in an instant.”

Oli gave her a smirk and cocked his eyebrow upwards.

“You sound really sexy when you think of plans like that,” He stated. Calla grinned at him and walked over to the bed. She startled his hips and placed a kiss on his forehead. He held her by the hips and looked up at her lovingly. She smiled lightly and kissed him on the lips.

“I love you, did you know that?” She asked, brushing some hair behind her ear. Oliver smiled at her and put his hand to her cheek, rubbing her soft skin gently. She closed her eyes and embraced his touch, holding it there with her hand.

“I love you so much Calla, you have absolutely no idea,”

Calla smiled warmly at Oli’s words and leaned down to kiss him once more. Just as she did so, a loud slam went off downstairs. They broke away suddenly as voices could be heard downstairs.

“Troy darling, where on earth have you been?” Mrs. Barkley replied.

“I’ve been out,” A low, husky voice replied.

“But darling, we were supposed to go to the Marina today, remember? You promised,”

“I know what I said,” Troy replied bitterly.

“Well? What kept you out so lo-“

“I KNOW WHAT I SAID! Jesus! Can’t you leave it alone!” He spat, “Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Whine! Whine! Whine! Talk about something fucking else!”

“I’m sorry! I-I-I…um, I made some coffee,”

“Gee, that all you do? Make some damn coffee grinds?! Don’t you ever clean in this place?! It’s a fucking sty!”

Calla and Oli exchanged glances at each other. Oli’s was more of a ‘We should do something,’ while Calla just shook her head.

“Not yet Oli,” She replied.

“We should save her though! She needs us,” He expressed.

“Not yet, I promise, we’ll get him back,” She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

“Get some sleep, everything will be better in the morning,”

Oli snuggled into the sheets as Calla turned out the light. She walked over to her own bed and laid down on the pillow. Her mind was a raging storm as the sounds of the woman’s screams danced in her head. They sounded just like her mother’s…just like hers when she was little. Venom and hatred started boiling inside her veins. She hated abusers. She hated them all with a fiery flame licking passion.

“Fucker….” She hissed out into the darkness.

[[The Next Morning]]

Oli woke up to find Calla not there. He looked around curiously and saw a note on his nightstand.

We’re downstairs, lovely.
You looked so cute sleeping. I didn’t want to wake you. :)
I love you, sweets.
Calla xo.

Oli smiled lightly and hopped out of bed. He slipped on a shirt and walked downstairs. Calla was sitting patiently with a cup of coffee in her hand. Mrs. Barkley was working on the eggs. Troy was down there too, sitting across from his girlfriend. He walked into the kitchen and Mrs. Barkley gave him a hello.

“Have a good night sleep?” She asked warmly. Oli nodded and planted a kiss on Calla’s cheek.

“Very nice sleep, thank you so much Mrs. Barkley,” He replied. The hostess placed a cup of coffee before him. He smelled it and gave a small smile, thanking her in the process. It smelled delicious, and it was definitely an eye-opener. Mrs. Barkley then placed a cup in front of her husband. He didn’t say thank you. He just continued looking at his newspaper. Oli glared daggers at him as he picked up his cup. Just as he was about to drink it. Calla let out a small cough. He stopped and looked over at her. She shook her head with a small smile. He looked down at his drink and then back up at her. He nodded and set the cup down.

“So, Mr. Barkley, do you like your wife’s coffee?” Oli asked.

“I’ve tasted better,” He mumbled taking his cup and drinking a bit. Mrs. Barkley continued to cook the eggs. Oli couldn’t see her expression.

“Well, I think it’s delicious,” Calla replied, “And I also think you should treat your wife better.”

Troy slammed his newspaper down.

“Excuse me?”

“You’re an abusive wanker,” Calla replied bitterly, “You should quit while your ahead and treat your wife better. She’s put up with your sorry ass long enough; you should be treating her like a fucking princess!”

“You wanna run that by me again, bitch?!”

“Hey! Watch it fucker! Don’t call my girl a bitch!”

“I’ll call her whatever I want! How dare you disrespect me in my own hou…househo-“

The man clamped his hand over his mouth. He screwed his eyes shut and winced in pain. Mrs. Barkley put her hand to her heart in concern. She walked over and place her hand on her husband's shoulder.

"Darling, are you alright?!" She asked curiously, "Are you sick?! What's wrong?!"

He didn't answer, tears stung his eyes. His wife suddenly grew scared and held his wrist.

"Darling! Troy! Tell me what's wrong! Troy?! Troy honey listen to me!"

Blood started seeping though Troy's fingers. The red liquid dripped onto the table and Mrs. Barkley screamed. She yanked her husband's wrist away from his mouth, and a mass amount of blood spurted out. She shot back in horror and screamed bloody murder. Calla and Oli merely backed away. Chunks of what appeared to be some of his insides pooled out of the man's mouth. His face fell flat onto the table.

"Oh my GOD!!" She screamed, "CALL SOMEONE! CALL SOMEONE NOW! OH MY GOD, TROY!!"

Calla got out her cellphone as Mrs. Barkley continued to freak out. She put her hands to her face in horror as tears pooled down her pale cheeks. She couldn't believe this was happening. It was a nightmare! An absolute nightmare!

"Oh God, Oh jeeze, I killed him!" She cried, "I killed him! I can't believe it, oh God forgive me Troy!"

"You didn't kill him," Calla replied, putting her phone away. Mrs. Barkley looked up at her through teary bloodshot eyes.

"Did you call the police?! Are they coming?!" She asked frantically, "Oh God, I hope they get here soon! Oh God, my sweet Troy!"

"Why on earth would we call the police?" Calla asked curiously.

"Wh-Wh-What?" Mrs. B sniffled. Oli flipped open his phone and started to text his brother Tom.

"We set you free from him," Oli explained, "Why would you wanna call the police for that?"

"Wh...What?!" Mrs. B shrieked, "Troy's DEAD! HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU NOT CALL THE POLICE?! HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THA-"

Mrs. Barkley clamped over her mouth in horror. Calla and Oli both had on a grin that would even make the Devil shudder. Tears rolled down her eyes as she shook her head in disbelief.

"You...You b-both had...h-had something to do with it?!"

Oli slid out of his seat and walked towards her. He held out his hand.

"We heard him hurting you last night, so we decided to come in and save you," He explained. He proceded to touch her shoulder, but she smacked it away violently.

"Don't touch me!!" She screamed, shooting up from the ground. Calla looked at her with a sense of hurt.

"What's wrong? We did what was best for you," She replied.

"Now you can be happy," Oli spoke out with a small smile.

"You're sick...You both are sick...."

Oli frowned at her statement.

"Take that back," He stated coldly. Mrs. Barkley shook her head and stepped back slowly towards the phone. Oli stepped closer, flaring his nostrils, his eyes burning with sudden hate. Calla stared at Oli curiously with a smirk. His monster was coming out. His other half was arising, and he was thirsty, thirsty for blood.

"Take what the fuck you just said back!" He demanded. Mrs. Barkley grabbed a plate beside her and screamed out "NO!" Calla stood up as she chucked the plate violently towards Oli. Oli managed to dodge it, but Calla was a little slow on reflexes. She blocked her face with her hands as the plate flew at her and clashed with her skin. The glass shattered, it's sharp edges cutting her skin. Calla fell back as she screamed and fell to the floor. Oli turned around sharply and yelled out Calla's name. His heart started to beat at an uncontrollable pace. His hatred and anger pumped furiously into his veins. There was no stopping it now. He was angry, and someone was going to pay. He turned around sharply and ran for the kitchen knife on the counter. Mrs. B bolted towards the phone and attempted to pick it up. She quickly threw it at Oli though as he approached her. She ran around the house screaming bloody murder as Oli chased her down, swearing at her, cussing her out to hell. After a few more minutes of running, Oli managed to catch up to her in the dining room. He grabbed her by the back of her shirt Collar. He yanked her back and jabbed the knife into the woman's side. He stabbed her over and over again, each thrust with the knife was letting out his anger. He just kept at it for a few minutes before he realized she wasn't moving anymore. He took deep erratic breaths as he wiped his sweaty face with his bloody hand. Calla came into the dining area and sat down next to him. Tears were streaming down his face as he broke down sobbing. She held him closely with her bloody arms and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oli?" She asked out. He sniffled and wiped his nose with his tattooed arm.

"Oli, it's okay, I'm fine,"

"She hurt you Calla," He whimpered.

"I'm fine Oliver. Oli look at me. Look at me, I'm fine," She placed little kisses on his neck and cheek. He continued to whimper a little and held her closley.

"I hate it when people hurt you," He sobbed. Calla snuggled into his neck.

"I know love, I know," She replied softly, "I hate it when they hurt you too..."
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, i'm crazy. but it's fun writing about crazy people.
Seriously, try it sometime. :)

A baby panda and a bowl of ice cream goes out to:
NickyM.Times

First commenter, and thus, I love you immensley.
Thank you,
PEACE. LOVE. SKYLER. :p