Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 8: & All We Know is Falling.

Calla continued to scrub the floors, the tile releasing a strong stench of bleach and floor cleaner. When she finally finished, she sat on her feet and looked up at the clock. It was already 12pm. Oli was out getting rid of the "evidence". He said he'd be back in an hour, but he was already two hours late. She shook her head and swept up broken glass, washed the walls, and threw anything bloody in a trash bag. A half hour later, the house was back to looking like nothing had ever happened. She nodded to herself in approval and poured some Palmolive orange over the floors, blocking out the stench of bleach. Once she was done with that, she set herself down on the couch and sighed. Her eyes drooped slightly and she started to fall asleep.

After an hour of a dreamless sleep, Calla fluttered her eyes open. She looked up groggily and notice Oliver hovering over her. He was looking down at her expressionlessly. She smiled lightly and got up slowly from the couch.

"Morning Dearest Lo-"

She stopped in her tracks when she noticed the man standing behind him. It was him! It was Edward Jonathan Richards in the flesh. He was standing contently against the wall. He was wearing a white dress shirt, a black tie, black slacks, and a leather jacket. For a detective, he didn't really look all that professional. To anyone else, he might have been slightly intimidating; but inside her mind, she wasn't afraid at all. In fact, she was actually quite pleased to see him the flesh. She considered this as her test. She had a devilish plan formulating in her mind, and she couldn't wait to use it.

Oli put his hand on the small of Calla's back and looked back at Edward.

"This is Kirsten, my Gi-"

"Sister, I'm his sister," Calla interrupted, "Honestly, get it right bro. So what if our parents married old? Accept it."

Oli looked at Calla in confusion and in slight hurt. They always played girlfriend and boyfriend. Now he couldn't kiss her. Calla looked back at the officer and smiled.

"Well, Mr..."

"Eddie, Eddie Richards," He replied, taking Calla's hand. Calla shook it slowly and gave a slight smirk, scanning him up and down in interest.

"So you're that cop that everyone's been buzzing about," She replied, "I must say, you look much more handsome in person than what people say on the radio."

"Why thank you Ms. Stevens," Eddie thanked, "I just came to stop by because Jenny said she had some Coffee grinds for me. I ran out again, as usual. I just can't get enough of that blend."

"Ah yes, well she's out running errands right now, but she did leave a bag behind for you on the counter," Calla replied, "Come, I'll show you."

She slipped her hand into Eddie's and smiled at him amusingly, her eyebrow cocking upwards in interest. She led him into the kitchen and took a quick glance at Oli. He stood still like a statue, clenching his fists in absolute anger.

&&&&

Dinner time had rolled around, and Eddie was still over. He and Calla talked the whole time, cracking jokes, talking about their pasts, and enjoying each other's company. Oli was sorting the kitchen knives in their proper drawers. He looked at the back of Eddie's head from time to time, fantasizing on how he would yank his hair back and give him a Chelsea Smile. Calla's eyes briefly darted towards his own. She gave him a look of reassurance, and then looked back at Eddie.

"So what do you say we break out the wine?" She offered, "Brother, don't we have some wine left in our suitcase upstairs?"

Oli dropped the knife into the draw and took a sharp breath through his nose. Breaking out the wine meant only one thing. She was planning to sleep with him. He turned his head sharply towards her and eyed her a little.

"Isn't it getting late?" Oli asked bitterly. Calla's eyes widened slightly and gave him a menacing glare. Eddie was oblivious to all this and peered at his watch.

"Your brother's right, it's getting pretty late, and I have some investigating to do anyhow,"

"Let me walk you to the door," Calla offered while glaring daggers at Oli. Oli merely sneered and continued putting the knives away. He smirked to himself as he waited for the door to open and shut. When he didn't hear it, he walked out of the kitchen and into the doorway. His eyes slightly widened and his insides started to burn. Calla and Eddie's lips were locked tightly together. She had her arms around him, a smile on her face. She slowly broke the kiss and gave him another peck on the lips.

"See you around," She replied. A very lightheaded and awestruck detective bid her goodnight as well. He looked back at Oli and waved him goodbye. Oli wanted to shoot him in the head. He watched as the door shut, and the sound of his car leaving faded away. The couple stared at each other in silence for a good minute. That was until Oli decided to speak up.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked venomously. Calla rolled her eyes.

"Oh relax," She scoffed, stepping forward to walk past him. Oli blocked her way and glared right down at her.

"I'm sorry Calla, I didn't know that I was supposed to be cool with my Girlfriend attempting to fuck the Enemy!"

"Oli, seriously, calm down, it's not like it was actually gonna happen,"

"You've done it before though! So what's stopping you from doing it again?!"

"Notice how in all those times someone ended up getting killed," Calla mentioned.

"Yeah, but next time it might not be the man," Oli mumbled bitterly.

"I'm sorry, did you just threaten me?" Calla asked. Oli folded his arms and glared at her.

"Maybe I did. What, you gonna fuck me to death too?"

"Go get bent Oli," Calla snapped, brushing past him.

"Sure thing, I'll call up SJ," Oli retorted, "Oy, why don't you tell that to Richards too? He was about to score some with you anyway!"

Calla turned around sharply and got up in Oli's face. She pointed a finger at him and poked him sharply in the chest.

"Don't talk to me that way Oliver!" She yelled.

"Don't talk to me that way either!" Oli yelled back, "I'm not your fucking dog!!"

"You're a fucking bitch, that's for sure!" Calla spat. Oli nearly lost it. Oh no. It was coming out again. His monster. It was roaring and screaming in anger. He wanted pain! He was thirsty for it. His hand moved upwards. This isn't what Oli wanted to do. What was he doing?! His momentum gained in his arm. Shit! Stop! It was to late. Before he knew it, his hand met with Calla's beautiful face, his skin clashing with her own. She shot back and held her face in shock as Oli's anger continued to rise. He pushed her to the ground. He kicked her in the sides. Her screams were being blurred out by his monster's roars.

"You like that?! You fucking bitch!!" He screamed out, "You whore! I fucking hate you! I HATE YOU!"

"Oli! STOP IT! I'M SORRY!" She screamed out, curling up into a ball. Oli continued to kick her and hit her.

"No! Sorry doesn't cut it! You fucking cunt!" He spat, "You always hurt me! You always TREAT ME LIKE DIRT!"

"I'M SORRY!" She shrieked out.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" He screamed back, tears streaming down his eyes.

"I'm sorry! PLEASE! I'm sorry!" She screamed, "DADDY STOP!!"

Oli stopped his leg from knocking into her side. Did she just...call him Dad? His breathing became rapid and unsteady. Her whimpers and quiet sobbs run in the air as she chanted over and over again to herself.

"I'm sorry dad...I'm sorry...I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry..."

Oli's hands started to shake. He looked down at Calla in horror. How could he have done this to her? He loved her! His anger suddenly turned into alarm, shock, and fear. He fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry Calla..." He whispered, tears coming down his cheeks, "Calla? Baby? Please...I'm sorry. Please...don't hate me."

"I'm sorry dad...I'm sorry...I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry..." She sobbed.

"Oh God," Oli's voice broke. He held her tightly in his arms for the entire night. That's how they slept; broken, sad, and dreamless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, um, Oli...Oli isn't all there. :)
Let's leave some comments yo!