Tripled Manic State

Chapter 10

Rake ran back to where the rest of the guys were and broke down crying.

"Guess it didn't go soo well!" Bam laughed.

"She...went all psycho..." Rake said between sobs, "apparently...it's been in....your family for ages."

"Yeah right...ever since Vito bought it for her...she's always hated the bloody thing!" Bam laughed, he then sat back down on the sofa and started giggling to himself.

"It's been whaaa?!" Rake yelled as he stormed off to find Ape.

"Bam that was pretty mean...he looked really upset."Angel said.

"Yeah well...he'll get over it." Bam said trying to stop himself from laughing.

Angel glared at him and hugged Ville.

"Sooo when are we gonna start filming?" Rebel asked.

"Dunno...I need to okay it with Knoxville first." Bam replied.

"What the fuck happened to Rake?" Burton asked as he walked into the room.

"Ape!" Dico said laughing.

"Hmmm...I don't think I want to know." Burton said trying not to laugh.

Bam started rummaging around in his pockets.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stev-o asked, "you got a ferret down your pants or something?"

"No...my mobile vibrating." Bam replied.

"Yes...your mobile..." Dico laughed.

"Ohhhh shut up dude!!!" Bam yelled at him.

Bam finally found his phone and looked to see who was calling, "Ahhh just the bloke..." he answered the phone, "Hey Knoxville whats up?"

*"Uhhh Vito's at my house....."*

"Seriously...what the fuck is he doing there?" Bam asked looking confused.

*"I dunno...he's acting odd...can you come and get him dude?...hes freaking me out"*

"Yeah...I'll be right over...there was summut I needed to ask you anyways." Bam said, he then ended the call and shoved his mobile back in his pocket.

The others looked at him confused.

"Vito's at Knoxville's house," Bam explained getting up from the sofa, "I'm gonna toddle off over there and save him...try not to break anything while I'm gone...that's my job!" Bam laughed as he walked out of the door.

"Would we?" Rebel smirked.

Bam's head popped back round the door, "I heard that...Linde keep an eye on her will ya?" Bam asked.

"Sure I will." Linde replied winking at Rebel.

Bam just groaned and walked off again.

"Now how are we gonna keep ourselves occupied?" Raab asked.

"Hmmm...I dont know...ooo hold on a sec I've got to take this call..." Ville said as he got his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. He then walked out of the room.

Angel stared after him.

"Hey don't worry about it love...he'll be back...do you want to come and find Rake with me?" Dico said.

Angel nodded sadly.

Dico grabbed her hand and dragged her off.

"Aaand then there was eight..." Novak said.

"Uhhhhh nope six." Linde said as he walked out of the room with Rebel.

"Actually three." Mige, Burton and Gas said in unison as they walked out.

"Nope one..." Novak said as he dragged Raab out of the room.

Stev-o pouted, "One little Indian...all by himself."