Tripled Manic State

Chapter 14

The next day...

Rebel and Linde had fallen asleep on the sofa, Ville on the other hand was squashed at the end.

Suddenly Linde stretched and pushed Ville off the sofa. Ville fell on Stev-o and ended up kicking Raab in the head.

"What the fuck dude!?" Rabb yelled at him as he rolled over and squished Rake.

Rake grunted and whacked Gas in the face.

Gas sat up a little too quickly and fell over onto Mige.

"Fuck off!!" Mige yelled at him as he ducked just in time to miss being hit in the face by Burton as he stretched.

Dico and Dunn were curled up in the corner of the room.

Dunn suddenly rolled over and hugged Dico.

Dico opened one eye and then slapped Dunn around the face.

Dunn woke up and scrambled away from Dico in shock.

"Hey...is Angel still sleeping upstairs?" Rebel asked rubbing her eyes.

"I guess so love...she didn't come back down I don't think..." Linde said, "I'm more worried about where Bam is..."

"Probably with her..." Ville muttered.

"Ville...I don't mean to sound like a right dick or anything...but grow the fuck up!" Dico yelled at him.

"Yeah man...you dumped her...it's over!" Raab added.

Ville just looked at them, got up and walked out of the room.

"Linde...he will be okay wont he?" Rebel asked Linde as she snuggled against him.

"Yeah...just give him some time... and besides...he's getting back with Jonna." Linde replied stroking her hair.

"Mmmm...kay."

Just then Bam walked into the room, "Hey whats up?" he asked "I just saw Ville...he looked slightly pissed."

"Ohhh he just got owned by Dico and Raab." Stev-o said trying not to laugh.

"Ohhh fuck...well done jackasses!" Bam said as he walked over and slapped them around the head.

"Well sorry...but he was moaning about you and Angel..." Raab said.

"What about me and Angel?" Bam asked.

"Well...Rebel and I saw you two asleep in her room...and then told the others...Ville got slightly pissed off...that's what we were talking about when you came down yesterday." Linde explained.

"But...I...love her..." Bam said.

There was a loud chorus of "awww's".

"That's really sweet..." Rebel said.

Bam smiled, "I care about her...I can't bare to see her upset."

"Ohhh stop it you're gonna make me cry!" Dunn said.

Bam gave him an odd look.

"What?" Dunn asked looking confused.

"Nothin dude..." Bam replied.

They heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and a few seconds later Angel wandered into the room.

"Hey babe...nice sleep?" Bam asked hugging her.

"Hmm...yes thanks." Angel replied.

"Awww." Dunn said.

"Dunn...if you don't shut up I'm gonna..." Bam started.

"Gonna what...attack me?" Dunn asked, then he thought about what he said and started running away.

Bam kissed Angel on the cheek and ran after him.

Dunn ran into the kitchen and tripped over something he fell over and his head collided with a cupboard. "What the f**k!?" he yelled as he managed to swivel himself around to see what he had tripped over.

There, lying on the floor was Vito...around him...a pile of sandwiches.

"Uhhh Vito...are you alive?" Dunn asked as he rubbed his head.

"Uhhh....whaaa.....yes I bloody well am!" Vito muttered.

Just then Bam rounded the corner and noticed Dunn and Vito lying on the floor, "Haha it looks like I don't have to kick your ass...Vito's already done it!" he laughed.