Status: Slowly but surely

Lady Adiena

8

………. The Boy. I don’t know why I’m calling him that but as of yet I don’t know what else to call him, he’s still sitting on what I assume is his bed just starring at me in shock with wide blue eyes and I’m still standing in the doorway to my room starring at him not in shock but in curiosity. He has the most angelic face I have ever seen framed by jagged black hair that almost falls to his chin covering one of his eyes that still held no comprehension. I took a couple of steps more into my-our-room and he snapped out of it a bit.

“You’re a girl” Nicely spotted. I couldn’t help but think to myself that this kid was a little slow. I nodded to his statement and was then assaulted with questions.

“Why are you here? Who are you? What are you doing in my room? Are you sure you’re a girl? Do you know this is an all boy’s school? How are you here?..Ect.” The boy seemed to have a never ending stream of questions for me and his words where starting to run together, I couldn’t just let him sit there doing that all day.

I walked over to him and covered his mouth with my hand and whispered next his ear

“I’m Adiena. How do you do? Do you always ask this many questions?”

Weather it was because of my proximity or my hand over his mouth he let his questions trail off to nothing and I took my hand away smiling.

“What’s your name?” I asked him quietly as I padded slowly over to what I assumed was my bed, because my luggage was piled around it, I sat down and turned to him.

“Oh sorry, I’m Link Pendragon” He said extending his hand even though we where separated by the entire length of our room; realizing his mistake he lowered his hand again.

“So are you going to answer my questions?” He asked, god another question. I rolled my eyes.

“What?” He asked looking a little hurt.

“That’s two more questions you know. Do you ever run out of questions?”

He glared at me and muttered something that sounded like “No.” Than he spoke up “So are you?”

“Sure” I said “I’m here because my cousin is the owner of the school and he wanted me to come here to get the best education he could provide for me, I’m in ‘your’ room because its mine too, yes I’m sure I’m a girl” I murmured in a lower voice not meant for him to hear “I would have been saved a lot of heartache if Id been born a boy in fact I wouldn’t be in this situation at all” then I continued in louder voice though the bitter tone was still apparent “And of course I know its an all boys school it said it on the gates and it would be hard to miss that particular fact.”

He looked at me in stunned silence for a moment before his face broke out in a radiant smile.

“And you’re my roommate” Obviously a rhetorical question so I once again only nodded.

He jumped up off of his bed and sprung forward and grabbed my hand pulling me up with him out of the room and across the hall. He banged on the door incessantly till a boy with dark brown hair and green eyes answered it glaring at Link till he saw me; of course his jaw dropped as he looked from Link to me and then to our intertwined hands.

“Dude, that’s a chick!” Once again well spotted!

Link smile was almost a smirk as he boasted “And she’s my roommate.”

As soon as the words left his mouth the boy gave Link a jealous glare before he swung the door open wide so we could come in and called out “J get your ass in here!”

“Waa?” said another boy walking out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth wearing only a towel “Ooooo es sheee?” He asked seeing me in the doorway, and then before his question could be answered he ran back in the bathroom and came back out with an empty mouth and no tooth brush then repeated his question.

“Who the hell is she? Why is she here and does she have a sister or can I just have her?” Ugh pervert. I was about to go give him a piece of my mind but Link beat me to it.

“She is my roommate and she goes to school here, I don’t know if she has a sister but you cannot have her!”

His face seemed to darken and his tall muscular form seemed very impressive and I caught myself wondering how he would be in a fight, with me of course I didn’t want to see how he would fair against his friend. I raised a slender eyebrow at him and then his rage seemed to falter.

“Sorry for speaking for you.” He said in a small voice that was so different from the one he had just been using I had to laugh.

“No, thank you I appreciate it really.” I said meaning every word; no one had ever stood up for me before except my Tam.

He smiled at me and then introduced me to his friends his anger seemingly forgotten for now, the one with brown hair and green eyes was Dante and the one in the towel was Jared who had grey eyes and sandy blond hair. When three more boys came in they too where introduced to me. There was James who had blond hair and grey eyes, Dominic who had dark brown hair and eyes but pale clear skin, and Cooper who had hazel eyes and black hair. Every last one of them was hot not just hot but supermodel drop dead gorgeous HOT.