Status: Slowly but surely

Lady Adiena

9

Once every one was introduced to me I was sitting on the couch in Dante and Jared’s room with the boys clustered around me like they’d never seen a girl before.

“Tell us about you.” One of them demanded. How did I answer that? Oh hey I’m an alien and I enjoy battling with monsters long walks on the beaches of another planet oh and hey my favorite color doesn’t even exist in this world, how do you like me now?

“Ummm… not much to tell” I muttered.

“Yes there is” Dante said “come on you’re a girl they usually never shut up, tell us where you went to school before you came here.” Lucky I already had my story ready thanks to my cousin’s forward thinking.

“Summerton High School”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

I shook my head blushing. All the boys grinned. I feel like I’m surrounded by a pack of starving wolves. Then they went onto the next question.

“Are you straight?”

I had to check my ‘knowledge’ before I could answer that one but when I did I nodded vigorously and said “Defiantly, no doubt.” No way I liked girls I was way too attracted to the boys that where sitting around me for that.

“When is your birthday?”

“March 7th” I said making something up I couldn’t very well tell them that I was born on the 7th night of the winged moons equinox that would get awkward fast let alone bring a lot of unnecessary questions. We proceeded on like this for a couple of hours till they ran out of questions and we where all yawning.

Link got up from his place on the floor and walked over to me just as I was trying to cover an exceptionally big yawn.

“You want to go back to the room?” I nodded I was dog tiered. He reached his hands down to help me up and I let him. We were headed to the door when someone slapped my butt.

BIG MISTAKE! I felt my fury rising as I spun around to face the idiot who thought to do such a thing, as I did so I shrank into my fighters crouch slipping my hand from Link’s. I reached for my knives that weren’t there and growled deep in my throat I forgot to put them back on after we got off the plane.

The idiot was Jared; of course. He smirked at me and gestured for me to come and sit in his lap. Asshole! He would pay was the thought that consumed me burning at me mind as I sprung for him with the agility of a cat and the strength of someone who had fought against monsters since the cradle.