Status: Slowly Active

Leave Me Be

Last Chapter

“Hey, Stormy. Have you seen my socks?” James asked. Stormy looked up with her usual “Why the fuck would I know?” expression. “Um…. I left them here.” He said. She looked around the apartment slowly before raising an eyebrow.

“Stormy, m’dearest, leave James alone. He came over to work on some paperwork last night.” Skylar said as he picked up the magenta socks that were sitting on the end table. James blushed at the color of his socks.

“I didn’t say anything.” She said plainly, shrugging. Skylar rolled his eyes at his wife.

“Sorry, James. Pregnancy hormones are a bitch. And so is she.” Skylar said, his tone changing teasing on the last sentence.

“Skylar! I’ll beat you!” She threatened. “The comic distinctly said ‘Open hand!’.” She shouted. Skylar chuckled while James gave him a questioning look.

“Muggle comic. Really funny.” He said dismissively.

“BABIES ARE NOT DISH WASHER SAFE!!!” Stormy screamed before going completely silent and continuing with eating her bonbons.

“Okay then.” James said slowly.

“You going to see Elizabeth?” Skylar asked.

“Nah, I was thinking of visiting Chad and Henry. We are carpooling to Lizzies wedding.”

“Shit!” Stormy shouted, her eyes going wide. She jumped up from the couch and sprinted to the bedroom. She exited a mere thirty five seconds later dressed in a lovely lavender dress and looking ready to kill. “Skylar, we are supposed to be at Lizzies in ten minutes.” She scolded. He chuckled and let her drag him out the door. James followed behind.

“We’ll see you in an hour.” Skylar laughed as they climbed into the truck and went screeching down the street.

*************************************************************************************
“No, Storm.” Lizzie giggled drunkenly, taking the glass of champagne from her friends hand and downed it. “You, my dear, are delivering me a beautiful baby god daughter. Don’t you dare fuck it up.” She giggled, and leaned on Daniel Harkiss, her new husband.

“Lizzie, calm down. I was holding it for Skylar.” Storm said, and stuck her tongue out at Lizzie. “Mr. Harkiss you are going to have your hands full with this girl.”

“I can’t wait.” Daniel said, and kissed Lizzie on the cheek.

“Aw, how cute.” Chad said, his arm around his boyfriend’s waist while he sipped his beer.

“Couldn’t agree more.” Henry said, hugging Chad with the arm wrapped around him.

Storm sighed happily as Skylar walked over and wrapped his arms around her. Marcus and James drunkenly stumbled over with two of the brides maids.

“Lizzie! I’m so proud of you!” James shouted, and tackle hugged her. Daniel laughed, he’d also gotten tackled during the hug. The bridesmaid tugged on James’ dress robes. Marcus was already walking away with his.

Storm laughed quietly.

“So,” Skylar said, resting his hand on her stomach. “Do you think everyone’s going to live happily ever after?” Stormy shrugged.

“I like to think so.” She said, and smiled happily, resting her hand of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, yeah, saw it. It bothered me. So Ta DA! Official last chapter.
So, thanks y'all, if you read it.
Love,
Kait