Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Cocky, Annoying, Stubborn Todd

Even though things had calmed down by the morning, I was still nervous for the Christmas party. Not to mention, my mom said that someone special is coming too. I took a shower when I woke up and pulled on some sweats while I waited for my hair to dry. Todd walked out his and Molly's room and smiled weakly.

“'Sup Potter?” I said, trying to act cheery, even though I was beyond nervous.

“Nothing, Grand.” He said, sitting across from me.

“How's your hand?” I asked. He hit Randy pretty good.he totally deserved it

“Fine thanks.” He mumbled, looking out the window.

“Don't feel bad. Randy is an asshole sometimes. He deserved to get hit.” He looked back over at me and I could see a small grin on his face.

“Come on Potter! Where's the usual cocky, annoying, stubborn Todd?” He laughed and shook his head.

I walked over and gave him a quick hug. He may be the most obnoxious man alive but he's like an older brother to me. He hugged me back and Molly walked out, awing in the process.

“Isn't that cute?” She said with a smirk.

“Yeah yeah. I'd better go wake up Blake.” I said, going into our room.

Blake was still sleeping, his hair all over the place. I almost didn't wake him up, he look too cute. I sat next to him and kissed him. I heard him groan but before I could pull away, he already had his hands on my hips, pulling down onto the bed. I could help but giggle as he pulled away, hovering over me.

“You should wake me up like that more often.” He said sleepily.

“Maybe I should.” I said.

He smirked and kissed me again. He pulled away and got up, with a little spring in his step. I laughed as I followed him into the kitchen where my mom was making pancakes. After breakfast, we had to get ready. I got dressed and put on my makeup, slipping my boots. I sat cross legged on my bed as I watched Blake get ready.

“Promise to not fight okay?” I asked him.

“I promise.” He said, kissing my cheek.

We finished getting ready and we all piled into my truck, heading off to my aunt's house.

“Nice house.” Todd said as we pulled up.

I admit, her house it pretty large but I was used to it. As soon as I walked in the door, my grandfather was hugging me to death.

“How's my little darling!?” He said with his thick Irish accent and a whiskey in his hand.

“I'm good grandpa. This is Blake, my boyfriend.” I said.

“Hello.” Blake said with a smile.

“Hello Blake.” He said, shaking his hand.

I think things are going to be just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie

Sorry for the long wait. I've been super lazy lately haha.

Comments are much appreciated, as always :)

Kylee's turn :)