Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

That's My Todd

To my surprise, I woke up to Todd’s dazzling brown eyes in the morning. It made me smile seeing the twinkle start to come back in them. While running my hand down his bare back, I kissed him softly and mumbled out a good morning.

“Did you sleep well last night,” I asked, cuddling up to him.

“No,” he blurted out quickly.

I looked up at him and shot him a pouty face. He sighed and rested his head on top of mine.

“Stop beating yourself up about this. Just be my cock, sexy Todd that I fell in love with,” I smiled, moving my head too look back at him and gently graze his scruffy face with my hand.

His plump lips curled up into a small forced smile without his dazzling pearly whites showing. I didn’t care. I still kissed him. That got me the full out Todd smile. He shook his head at my power over him as he pushed himself off the bed. I frown at him as he pulled a shirt over his athletic torso.

“When we get home, Molls,” he teased, flashing another Todd smile as he walked out of the room.

That’s my Todd. It made me smile once again as I got up and took a quick shower. Today, all of us were going to Katie’s Aunt’s for a little Christmas party. Which reminds me… I still haven’t gotten anything for Todd. What could that man possibly want? Maybe I’ll ask Katie what she’s getting Bilko…

Throwing some of Todd’s Mulisha shorts on and a tank top, I made my way out of the room in search of my incredible man. I found him… Katie was just hugging him.

“Aw, isn’t that cute?” I smirked as I took a seat beside Todd.

“Yeah, yeah. I’d better go wake up Blake,” she replied as she started down the hall.

I poked his arm after Katie had shut the door to her room. He looked over at me and poked me back. This went on until Bilko and Katie came back. Letting Todd get the last poke in, I couldn’t help but notice that Bilko looked really happy for just waking up. Nice to see the affect Katie has the Bloke.

Being the lovely lady that she is, Katie’s mom made a wonderful breakfast for everyone. After that, everyone was in a hurry, trying to get ready for the day ahead. Like always, Todd had finished before me and was watching… and making a few comments too.

“Damn, you look sexy.”

“Why’d you have to put that one? You look better with it off.”

“Can we just stay here? We don’t even know these people.”


Or my favorite when I was all finished. He got up from his spot on the bed and walked into the bathroom. While his huge smirk came over him and his eyebrows rose, his husky voice sounded so sweet going through my eyes.

“You look nice. Real nice,” he said and then started leaving soft kisses down my neck.

“Look at you,” I smiled, gently grabbing his chin so he would look back at me. “Mhm the baby face,” I smirked, kissing his smooth cheeks that he had just shaven minutes before.

He cracked another grin as he laced his fingers with mine as we started to exit our room. Katie and Bilko were waiting for us outside next to her truck… that was a Ford. As I climbed in, I shot Todd a look to let him know that this was killing me to be in this… vehicle. But I sucked it up and everything was fine the rest of the way.

“Nice house,” Todd blurted out as we pulled into the drive.

I let out a softly chuckle as everyone piled out. Right away, an older man was hugging Katie… with a half gone, bottle of whiskey in his hand. I’m thinking this is her grandfather. It made me smile at the same time though. He was so sweet.

She went on to introduce Bilko and it seemed like they were going to click really well. Come to think of it, everyone seemed to love Bilko… I mean how couldn’t? The Aussie’s just too cute.

Todd and I just kind of hung out. He was pretty much right when he said we don’t even now these peole. The only ones we knew were Katie’s parents, her brother, Bilko, and obviously Katie. But they did everything they could to make us more at ease.

Towards the end of the night, more of the family started to filter out. Somehow, Katie, Bilko, Todd, and I all got stuck in the same room with her grandfather… who might have been on his third bottle of whisky.

“So, Katie, has this Bloke been treating you right?” he slurred out, glancing from Katie to Bilko.

“Oh yeah. Just fine,” she smiled, cuddling up to Bilko, whose arm was wrapped around her.

“So, everything’s all booming in the sack?” he went on to ask, causing Todd and Bilko to almost spit out the drinks that they were sipping.

Todd had a smile teasing it’s way through, but the same can’t be said for Bilko. His little chubby cheeks were so red. Katie’s pretty much matched his.

Grandpa,” she said, shooting a look his way.

“What? It’s a natural thing. Boys get lustful. Everyone knows,” he said, like it was common knowledge.

“Yeah, but…” she trailed off, obviously embarrassed.

He went on to talk about Katie and Bilko’s… bedroom situation as Todd and I had a hard time keeping it together. I am so happy to say that he never shot anything at Todd and I. Thank God!

Katie’s mom came in and said that they were getting ready to leave. And if she wanted too, Katie could stay a little longer. But she shot up from that chair and was out the door so fast.

The three of us that remained said goodbye to her grandfather and followed her. She was already in the truck with it started with her head in her hands. Bilko shook his head slightly as a small smile came over him. We all climbed inside with her and Bilko pulled her against him.

“I am so sorry,” she said, muffled against his chest.

“It’s ok. That’s how my parents were,” he smiled, stroking her hair gently.

“Yeah, but…” she trailed off, pulling away from him as her eyes fell on Todd and I in the backseat. “You assholes didn’t help the situation,” she tried glaring, but it soon lessoned.

“But, Kates, it’s just like your grandpa said: it’s natural. Boys get lustful” Todd smirked.

“He’s the perfect example. Just look at this lustful thing,” I teased, referring to Todd, hoping to help Katie out a little here.

She rolled her eyes before backing out of the driveway. The rest of the way to her house, we joked about her grandfather. Such a nice guy though… and funny.

Once we finally made it, Bilko hurried over and opened the door for her. Todd came over and met me on my side, which Katie and Bilko happen to be on. As his arm wrapped around my waist, Katie smiled at her Aussie man and kissed him gently.

“See, look at the lust right in front of us,” Todd commented, causing Katie to glare at him.

“Shut up, Potter. Go make babies with Molls,” she snickered.

“Well, since you insisted,” he smirked, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“Thanks, Katie,” I shouted, glaring at her as Todd continued his way to our room.

She just smiled and waved innocently as me as her and Bilko trotted inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Todd <3 lol

Comment?

Molly & Todd