Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I Was Worried About Him

Let me tell you, you have not seen scary until you have seen Todd enraged. I’m pretty sure he was steaming on the car ride home. I hate being around him when he’s in this state. But I seem to be the only person that can get him out of it.

When we finally made it back to Katie’s, that seemed like it took hours, Todd stormed off. I was worried about him, but I figured he did need some time to cool off. Giving him some space, I went up to our room and took some of my layers off, wondering if it was too soon to check on him. But seeing him sitting by himself in the backyard just screamed that he needed me. Pulling one of his many Mulisha hoodies on, I slowly made my way outside.

He didn’t flinch once when I sat down beside him on the swing. He just kept his eyes down to the ground. I hated that his hands seemed to shacking still from his rush of adrenaline.

“Todd, you’re scaring me right now,” I finally voiced honestly.

“I didn’t mean to hit him, Molls,” he pushed out, rubbing his face with both of his hands.

His hat feel to the snow covered ground. It made me frown. Not knowing what to reply with, I bent down and picked up the Rockstar hat that is always covering his dark hair. As we sat there, my fingers outlined the star, waiting for him to go one.

“Is Bilko ok?” he finally asked.

“Yeah, he’s perfectly fine, hun,” I tried so hard to reassure him.

He just nodded his head, keeping his gorgeous eyes away from me still.

“Baby, what happened?” I tried, in efforts to get him to talk.

He sighed a few times. To encourage him more, I took his hand. It gave me some comfort that he squeezed my hand back.

“The second you and Katie took off, Randy was just running his mouth about Bilko. And Bilko’s a nice guy. He’s not going to be all shut the fuck up and all that. I tried so hard to stay as nice as I could. He just kept poking at him. I just don’t see how someone could go on for so long without knowing someone. It pissed me off so much. I was doing a pretty good job with keeping my mouth shut though. But then finally Bilko shot back with some comment that I don’t’ even remember what it was and then Randy pulled back and hit him. I couldn’t see my little buddy just get bullied around like that,” he summed up for me.

I know Todd’s not a violent guy. But if he feels that the people he cares about are being picked on in an unnecessary cruel way, he’ll fight for them. He knows I don’t like it though. Never once has he been aggressive towards me, but it’s just the thought of him being that way. Not my Todd. He's a nice, fun loving guy.

“Molls, I’m sorry,” he pushed out softly.

Those three simple words made me smile. My arm went around him and I pulled him close to me. Catching the look in his eyes, I could tell he meant every word. I could feel his breath on my neck get warmer, telling me that he was sighing.

“It’s ok, hun. You were just looking out for our little Aussie,” I smiled, causing him to let out a small laugh that tickled the back of my neck.

We stayed out there for a while longer. I honestly lost track of time like I always do when I’m with Todd. We just stayed in each other’s arms watching the stars in the sky. Occasionally, he’d kiss my cheek or forehead, making me smile and do the same back.

“Molly, Todd, are you two still out here?” Katie’s mom said from the door.

We both glanced back at her to see her in her bathrobe. It can’t be that late to go to bed… can it?

“All of us are going to bed. I figured I’d let you know. But you should really come in. It’s freezing out here,” she said, holding her robe closer to her.

“Yeah, thanks. We’re coming,” I said for us as we both made it to our feet.

Todd still hadn’t gotten that twinkle back in his eye that is always present. But I think it was slowly coming back. All he needs is a good long sleep and then in the morning everything should ok… I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man. Finally getting this one going again! YAY! I get to write about Todd again! lol

Comment?

Katie's,who is jealous that Todd has a wwaayy better body than Bilko, turn! haha. I had to Sheila.