Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I Love You

I felt a pair of lips gently kiss my neck, making me wake up. I opened my eyes to see Blake smiling like an idiot. I smiled and buried my face back into my pillow.

“Come on sheila! It's Christmas!” He said, bouncing up and down.

“stop Blake.” I mumbled into the pillow.

He continued to bounce like an 8 year old on a sugar high. I think I saw a can of Monster on the nightstand now thinking about it.

“BILKO!” I yelled, sitting up.

He smiled excitedly and jumped off the bed. I grabbed my pillow, throwing it at his head but it missed him. He laughed and walked down the hallway. I growled and got out of bed. I stuck my head around the corner and saw him standing in the living room. I grinned and walked up behind him then jumped on his back.

“Koala hugs!” I said, kissing his cheek.

“Nice to see you're awake now.” He said, dropping me onto the couch.

I smiled at him and pulled a bag from under the tree, handing it to him. He gave me a look and sat next to me.

“You told me that you were getting me something so I felt bad and got you something.” I said.

“You didn't have too.” He said, kissing my cheek.

He laughed and pulled out the stuffed Koala. He smiled and kissed me.

“It's your long lost twin!” I said as he pulled me closer.

“I look like a koala?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said with a large smile.

He laughed and put it on the shelf. He grinned and grabbed a smile box from the tree. He sat back next to me and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. He placed the box in my hands and smiled. I opened the box and my eyes widened. There sat a pair of diamond earrings. I looked at Blake and he just smiled.

“Blake!” He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

I put the box down and grabbed his face, kissing him happily. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid back on the couch. I rested my head against him and sighed.

“I love you.” He said quietly, looking into my eyes.

“I love you too.” I said with a smile before kissing him again.

I couldn't wait to get back to California and tell Molly. But for now, all I was thinking about was how much I love the adorable Aussie in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko
DON'T KILL ME!
I'm sorry it's so short!

Comments? please? with a cherry on top?

Kylee Potter!