Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Peanut Butter & Oranges

“Check out this bling,” Katie boasted as she approached Todd and I.

It was the day after new years and they had finally came back to the States. She had the biggest grin on her face as she took her hand, which was resting in Blake's, and moved her hair to reveal her ears. Sparkling back were two diamond earrings.

“Aw,” I pushed out, knowing that she hated it when I said that at anytime.

She gave me a weak glare and stuck her tongue out. The two went on to chat about what their activities consisted of in the land down under. They’re so cute together; the little Aussie and the innocent girl from the east coast. It’s oh so adorable.

We dropped the two off at Blake’s house. Todd and I went home after that and I plopped down on the couch. He smiled down at me as he lie down next to me, wrapping his strong arms around me.

“Let’s go ride,” he suggested with an excited tone to his voice.

Baby,” whined, burying my head into his shoulder.

“Come on. You haven’t done much these past few days. Get your lazy ass up,” he smirked, giving my ass a little smack as he pushed himself up off the couch.

“Todd, I’m tired,” I went on, copping a little attitude with him that I usually don’t have. I just didn’t want to get up. I was very comfortable and flat out exhausted.

“You’ve been saying that for days,” he said, throwing his hands up in frustration.

As he lowered his hands back down to his side, they came to a rest on is hips and bent is knee slightly. I thought it was cute though… until he started squinting at me.He was thinking too hard.

“Are you on the rag?” he shot at me with his facial features still wrinkled up.

No,” I jabbed back at him.

I hate it when he asks that question. Sure it’s nice that he wants to know… I guess, but just the way he asks it.

“Shouldn’t you be?” he questioned with his tone starting to soften.

“I don’t know,” I shot back quickly, not wanting to be around him anymore.

Bitch-y,” he said as he started to walk away.

Most of the time, I would throw another comment back at him. But tonight, I just didn’t feel like it. I haven’t felt like doing anything for almost a week. Todd told me the day after Christmas that he had to do this tour with a few other riders of the Mulisha… I wasn’t one of them.

Don’t get me wrong, I was so happy for him. For him to go on tour and showcase what he has to offer freestyle to the rest of the country is such an amazing thing. But I love him and love being around him. For him to be gone for three months is hard on me when I see him everyday.

Ever since then I haven’t been acting right, I guess. That’s what Todd’s told me. He’s been trying to do the ‘normal things’ still. I just want to be in bed. But it’s not because I’m all sad that he’s leaving. That’s some of it, but not all of it. I just haven’t felt… right. My stomach’s all queasy, I’ve been getting sick every now and then after I eat something. The frickin’ headaches and body aches are just horrendous.

So, I’ve been staying in bed, just like where I ventured to now. Todd was in the bathroom, throwing some of his gear on I think. Since I haven’t been up to ride, a few of his Mulisha buddies have come out and rode with him.

“You feeling ok?” he asked in a much nicer tone, as he emerged from the bathroom, fully geared up and looked so very sexy in his black and red Rockstar jersey and matching pants.

“I’m just tired,” I said softly as he lowered himself next to me, resting one of his hands on the other side of me and hovering his gorgeous face inches above mine. He frowned at me at me before taking my hand and then kissing my forehead.

“Do you want anything before I head out there?” he asked nicely.

“I really want peanut butter,” I smiled.

“Just peanut butter?” he asked as a smile crept over his plump lips that made me want to kiss them so much more.

“And a spoon, duh,” I teased as he stood up and started for the door. Right before he reached it, a thought came to me. “Could you bring me some oranges too?” I asked as sweetly as I could.

He stopped and looked back at me like I was insane. I wanted to laugh at the face he was giving me.

“You hate oranges,” he replied.

“But they sound so good with peanut butter right now.”

He eyed me oddly before continuing down the stairs. A few minutes later he was thudding back up the stairs. I rolled over and smiled at him standing in the doorway.

“You know… this isn’t half bad,” he said, chomping on a peanut butter covered orange.

“See, my cravings aren’t that disgusting,” I smiled as he resumed his position that he was in before he left.

“Cravings?” he asked as I took the yummy food items from him.

“Yeah… what do you call this?” I countered, spooning some peanut butter onto a sliced orange.

“Right,” he nodded his head as his eyes dropped from mine. “Are you sure you’re… feeling… all right?” he asked again as his hand went up to the back of his neck, still keeping those gorgeous eyes away from mine.

“I told you I was just tired. I’m fine,” I smiled, seeing that he actually cared this much.

“Ok. Um… if you need anything else, I’ll be back in a couple hours,” he said as he made his way back to the door.

My smile faded as he did so. He didn’t look back at me. But I didn’t let it bother me too much. Right now, I had a date with a jar of peanut butter and a bowl of orange slices.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Last update of 2009!
Thank the lord!
2009's been just flat out sucky! lol

comment?

Molly & Todd