Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Dora The Explorer

I knocked on the door but it gently swung open as I did so. Molly had called me to come over, she sounded a little panicked. I cautiously walked into the room and shut the door. It was eerily quiet in the house, which made me nervous. I wish Blake didn't have to go practice for the upcoming tour but of course, he does.

“Molly?” I called out, my voice echoing.

I slowly climbed the stairs and up to Molly and Todd's room. The door was cracked open, but no sound was coming from the room. I took a deep breathe and opened the door. Nobody was in the room. I walked in and stood in the middle of the room, looking around. I turned and looked towards the bathroom just as Molly walked out. We both screamed and she dropped a jar of peanut butter she had in her hands.

“Jesus Katie!” She said, bending down and picking up the jar.

“Why the hell do you have peanut butter.....and oranges!?” I said, looking at her nightstand

“I was hungry okay! DON'T JUDGE ME!” She yelled.

“Okay! Relax Molls!” I yelled back.

She sighed heavily and ran her hand through her messy hair. She looked stressed and slightly pissed off, not to mention upset. She was having mood swings too, which I've never seen her have before. I was concerned. I mean, Molly is like a big sister to me, and a best friend. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, putting a glob of peanut butter on a slice of orange. I glanced around her room and saw a calendar, I jumped off the bed and flipped through the calendar.

“When was the last you had your period?” I asked.

“I dunno.” She said, popping another pb orange into her mouth.

“You don't check it off on the calendar?” I asked.

“Why should I?” She said.

I rolled my eyes at her and sat across from her, putting the peanut butter and oranges on the nightstand. I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes.

“Molly, have you and Todd had sex lately?” Her eyes widened and she shook her head yes.

“Like, how lately?” I asked.

“About a week ago.” She said.

That one shocked me. I thought her and Todd were at it all damn day. But I guess not. I nodded and reached for my bag, pulling out my car keys. She looked at me and snatched my keys from my hand.

“No.” She said.

“Molly, don't be difficult.” I scolded.

She leaned her head against the headboard and sighed. She got off the bed and put her shoes on. I slipped my sandals back on and we walked out my car. We got inside and drove to the nearest drug store. Molly looked at me then back at the store. She wasn't moving.

“Fine, I'll get them! Let me risk my fans seeing me do this!” I said sarcastically.

I walked in and grabbed a test. I walked around and bought a four pack of sugar free Red Bull, some Rockstar Waters, and popcorn. I paid for everything and walked back out to the car. We drove back to Molly's place and I handed Molly one of the tests. She looked at me funny and I groaned. I know more about pregnancy than someone who's 5 years older than me!

“Pee on the stick, then wait for however long it says on the box.” She nodded and went into the bathroom.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and cracked open a Red Bull. I got out a bowl and waited for Molly to come back out. I sat on the counter and swung my feet back and forth. Molly came back out and looked at me.

“Now we wait.” She said.

I could tell she was scared, her eyes told it all. I handed her a Rockstar water and then I poured the popcorn into a bowl. I handed it to her and pulled out my DVD's from my purse. I smiled and showed them to her.

“Mean Girls or The Notebook?” I asked.

She laughed and pointed to The Notebook. I nodded and pulled out the DVD, putting it in the player, then sitting next to Molly. Suddenly, the Dora The Explorer theme song began playing. I burst out laughing as Molly sang along. She looked at me and smiled.

“Come on vaminos! Everybody let's go!” She sang

“I think my Aunt borrowed The Notebook before I came out to X-Games! She must have put my little cousins DVD in her by accident.” I said laughing.

We both laughed for a little bit before I changed it to Mean Girls. We sat and watched the movie, stuffing popcorn into our mouths. Molly looked at the clock and then nudged me. I nodded and she went into the bathroom. I stopped the movie and waited anxiously. I waited and waited, so when 10 minutes rolled around I went in. She was on the floor, tears rolling down her face. The test was on the floor, a little positive symbol on the display. I sunk to the floor with her and I held her while she sobbed uncontrollably.

“This can't be happening!” She cried, sobbing into my shoulder.

I continued to hold her as she went on about how Todd will want to leave her and how she can't take care of a child alone. I was speechless because, no words I would or could say, will make it better. Molly was pregnant, terrified, and her husband and my boyfriend just walked in the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko
OH NOOOOO!
No Bueno!

My first update of 2010! And I still can't get over the fact that Jimmy is gone :(

Kylee's turn :)