Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Ford's Suck

It's been a week since Molly found out she was pregnant. Not only was Molly's relationship taking a toll, but mine was too. Everyday, Blake and I would split up, him going with Todd and me going with Molly. It sucked. I felt like I never saw Blake anymore, hell, we barely talked. We were both focused on fixing their relationship. I woke up around 5 am and groaned, not being able to fall back asleep. I rolled out of bed and took a shower. When I got out, Blake was sitting up in bed, rubbing his face. I dried off and got dressed. I sat next to him and gently rubbed his back. He lifted his head and tilted it to the side, giving me a weak smile. He wrapped his arm around my waist and laid me down, his body hovering over mine.

“I miss you.” He said, his eyes looking sad.

“I miss you too.” I said, giving him a smile.

He leaned down and kissed me. The longer we kissed, the closer our bodies were pushed together. Just as his hands began wandering up my shirt, the doorbell rang. Blake groaned and pulled away for a second. His eyes scanned my body and then looked back into my eyes. He rested his forehead on mine for a second before kissing me again briefly, then getting up and heading downstairs. I followed him and stood at the foot of the stairs, leaning against the wall. He opened the door and there was Todd, dressed in his gear.

“Why are you here so early!?” Blake snapped.

“Sorry dude! I thought we should start early today.” Todd said.

“bullshit.” I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Todd's head snapped in my direction, his eyes full of anger. I just stared back Blake let him inside and I shifted my weight.

“You've got something to say?” He said, venom dripping from every word.

“Yeah. Your an asshole.” I said, grabbing my purse and car keys from the counter.

“It's my fault she got herself pregnant!” He yelled

I looked at Blake and kissed him before heading to the door, but not before whacking Todd in the face with my purse, making sure it hurt. He shot me a glare and as I opened the door, I looked back at him.

“Fuck you Potter.” I said before slamming the door.

I got into my Ford and peeled out of the drive way, heading over to see Molly. I opened my glove compartment and grabbed a Red Bull. I cracked it open and took a sip, making a face. It was insanely hot. I put it in the cup holder and looked back at road, just in time to see my car colliding with a telephone pole. The airbags shot out and my car started smoking. I groaned, rubbing my head. I looked at my body, moving my limbs and checking for cuts. I was okay and that's what mattered. I jumped out of the truck and my eyes widened in horror.

SHIT!” I screamed.

My Ford was totaled. The whole front was smashed in, the grill inside my engine. Pretty soon, the police and an ambulance showed up. A woman and her little girl were standing on their porch, a phone in hand. I guessed that they made the call. A cop came over to me, a slightly worried face on.

“Miss, have you been drinking?” He asked, scanning my eyes.

“No sir. I just got distracted.” I said.

He nodded and walked me over to the ambulance. I sat in the back as they checked me for injury. Luckily, I would be okay. The officer came over to me and the paramedics left.

“Miss, do you have anyone you can call?” He asked.

I nodded and took out my phone. I dialed Molly's number and waited for her to pick up.

“Hey Molly. It's me. I uh....need some help.” I said when she picked up.

“What's wrong?” She asked.

“Car accident. My car is totaled and I need you to pick me up.” I said.

“Okay. I'll be right there.” She said and hung up.

I waited patiently and she showed up a few minutes later. The officer told me where to pick up my car but I told him to just take it to the junk yard. He nodded and I grabbed everything from my car and stuffed it in my purse. I got into Molly's Chevy and she smiled.

“You okay?” She asked.

“Yeah. I'm fine. No injuries.” I said.

“We're going to get you a new car, I called Blake, probably a Chevy since Ford's suck.” She said.

YOU CALLED BLAKE!?” She nodded as we drove into town.

“Oh god. He's probably freaking out!” I said, causing her to laugh.

“Yeah. He's worried. You should probably call him.” She said.

I rolled my eyes as I dialed his cell. He picked up after two rings, sounding slightly panicked.

“Are you alright!?” He asked.

“Blake, I'm fine. I'm not dying, I'm not injured.” I said, hearing him sigh.

“Molly had me worried.” He said.

“Yeah well Molly is stupid.” I said, looking right at her.

She laughed and shook her head, making sure to keep her eyes on the road. We pulled into a car dealership and Molly grinned at all the Chevy's.

“Babe, I gotta go. I'm buying a new car since my Ford is a piece of shit now.” I said, making him chuckle.

“Okay. I love you.” He said, making blush slightly and smile.

“I love you too. Bye.” I hung up and Molly smiled at me.

“You guys are so cute.” She said, getting out of the truck.

I followed her slowly, looking at the trucks. One of them caught my eye and made me smile. I walked over to it and ran my hand over the top. It was gray blue and I looked at Molly.

“This one.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie
Wooh! It's been a while since I've updated!
So sorry :( I just needed to get motivated :)

Any who, comments and all that good stuff :)

Kylee!