Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

He Doesn't Even Know Me!

I pouted as I hugged Blake tightly. Him and Todd were going on tour, leaving Molly and I by ourselves in California. Blake smiled and kissed me, placing his hands on my hips. I didn't know if a long distance relationship was going to work between us. We've never been apart, and I wasn't excited.

“I'll call you every chance I get.” He said, kissing me again.

“Okay.” I said quietly, looking down.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, holding me. Todd walked over after saying goodbye to Molly, tapping Blake on the shoulder.

“Go away you wanker!” Blake said, shooting him a glare.

I laughed as Blake let go of me. He smiled and held both of my hands, swinging them side to side.

“There's the sheila I love.” He said,chuckling.

“I love you.” I said, kissing him quickly.

“I love you too.” He replied. We kissed one last time before they walked down the tunnel and into the plane.

I sighed heavily and turned around. I heard someone running then I was being picked up and spun around. Blake grinned at me and kissed me as passionately as humanly possible. He smirked and hugged me again before shouting I love you and walking back onto the plane. I shook my head, laughing to myself. Molly walked over to me and put her arm around my shoulders.

“What are we gonna do with ourselves without our men?” She asked as we walked out of the airport.

“Something other than sit on our asses all day.” I said.

And just like he knew, my phone began ringing, the caller Id ,showing Travis. I laughed and picked up my phone, looking at Molly.

“Hey Travis. What's up?”

“I heard that your Aussie left for tour so I was wondering if you wanted to come out to Maryland.” He asked. I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Can I bring Molly?” I asked.

“Of course you can! I miss her too!” He said. Sounds like he's a one too many Red Bulls.

“Sure why not.” I said, giving in.

“Sweet! I'll see you soon bye!” He said, hanging up rather quickly.

“Guess we're going to Maryland.” I said, looking at Molly.

She laughed as we got into my new Chevy. As we drove back to Molly's, she grinned and patted my dashboard.

“Look at that! No loud noises! And do you feel how smooth this baby rides!” She shouted.

I shot her a look and rolled my eyes. We pulled into her driveway and as soon as we walked in the door, her phone rang. She handed me her laptop and told me to buy the tickets while she got the phone.

“Hey Parslow!” She said, sounding excited.

I glanced up at her and then back at the laptop, filling out the information for the tickets. I listened to her chat with the guy on the phone, occasionally she laughed or looked at me or mention me and Blake. I bought the tickets and closed the laptop. I walked over to Molly as she continued talking. She looked at me and smiled.

“Okay! See ya in a few days! Bye!” She said, hanging up.

“Who in the hell was that?” I asked.

“Luke Parslow.” She said, putting the phone away.

“BMX, right?” She smiled and nodded.

“He likes you.” She said, making me laugh.

“He doesn't even know me!” I defended.

“Sure he does! He watched you at X-Games. Not only does he think your sexy....but he likes your smile too.” She said.

“MOLLY!” She laughed and walked away.

“Oh by the way! He's staying with Travis right now.” She said as she walked upstairs.

I'm going to kill this woman, I swear to god.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH! AUSSIE INVASION!
lol :)
Hope you liked :)

oh and if I never update again, you'll know it's because I was killed tonight in Springfield, MA. lol jk!....I hope!

Go Kylee!