Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Aussie Number Two

Molly!” I hear once Katie and I step out of our rental vehicle for our stay at Travis’s.

There was no mistaking this Aussie. I lived with this guy when I was like 16. I got my start in BMX dirt jumping. Hints where this friendship with Luke and I came in. But I met the Mulisha and my, then, future husband and the rest is history.

Lukie!” I shouted back as he came running up to me in a dead sprint.

My smile came over me he as he lifted me up into a hug. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him… He looks good. Tatts all down his arm, toned muscles everywhere, his hair a little on the longer side… that was hidden under a Rockstar hat.

“Married Molly doesn’t look much different from the party Molly,” he teased as he looked over my appearance.

“Shut up,” I smiled, smacking his arm lightly.

I was a little wild thing with him. But who wasn’t when they were a teenager? I’m pretty sure it was the normal teenage rebellious stage.

“This must be Miss Grand,” his full smile formed as his attention switched to Katie. Her face flushed a shade of red as Luke extended his hand out for her. “I’m Luke. Molly’s told me a lot about you,” he finished with a smirk my way.

Molly,” Katie replied, shooting a glare my way.

“I didn’t. Don’t let that Aussie smooth talk you. He has his ways,” I shot back, giving Luke a look now.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Molls,” Luke said with his famous smile.

“I’ll let you two get acquainted. I need to find Travis,” I said with a smile as I left the two alone.

I figured Luke was harmless. He may be a little flirty, but maybe it would help Katie keep her mind off her browned eyed Aussie.Since she took my Aussie, I had to find Travis.

“Just because you’re a Mrs. now, you can’t talk to me?” I hear once I wondered into his garage.

“I’m sorry. My heads been everywhere lately,” I sighed a little.

“Aw, what’s wrong? What’d Todd do?” he asked as he pulled me into a hug, causing me to let out a small laugh.

“What makes you think it’s him?”

“Who else are you around?” he asked with a knowing smile.

“We had a… scare. Ever since then, he’s just been acting differently,” I answered as we both hopped up onto the workbench.

“What kind of scare?”

“Pregnant,” I sighed out.

“Are you?”

“I don’t… think,” I countered.

“What do you mean?” he countered back, confused.

“My home pregnancy test was positive, but the doctor’s blood test was negative… But I have all the symptoms. She said it was stress but…” I trailed off.

“What are you stressed about?” he asked caringly.

“What am I not stressed about?” I shot at him as I put my head in my hands.

“That bad huh?”

“I don’t know. It’s just… ever since I found out he was going on tour; I’ve just been really tense about everything. I mean I trust the man, but… I still wonder you know? Then the way he’s been acting is just… not him. Add this stupid thing that’s going on with me and it’s just not good,” I vented to him a little.

“Don’t let it bother you. You’re fine. You’re a woman and just a little over emotional right now,” he condoled as he put his arm around my shoulder.

His simple action made me smile weakly. As we sat there, out in the distance, we could hear Katie and Luke laughing. I had to see what was going on. I pushed myself down to the ground with Travis following. Once we were out of the garage, Katie and Luke were in the foam pit. Two BMX bikes weren’t far away from either of them.

“Molls, why didn’t you tell me BMX was so much fun?” she shouted with laughter still in her voice.

“You never asked,” I shouted back with my grin shining through.

For the rest of the day, all four of us rode bikes… and not dirt bikes. I seriously forgot how much fun I had on these things. Having Luke around, showing his expertise was a little help too.

I couldn’t help but noticed the way him and Katie eyed each other. For the most part I over looked it. He’s an attractive guy… Katie’s a cute girl. They’re bound to look at each other eventually. Nothing too extreme happened though. He may have helped her out of the foam pit a few times, but other than that, Mr. Parslow kept his hands to himself…but maybe not his eyes.

“Luke’s a fun guy,” Katie smiled as we climbed into bed in one of Travis’s spare rooms.

Since Luke was here, it only left this one. The Nitro guys occupied the other ones so Katie and I were in this one together. It had two beds so I was fine with it.

“He is… and an Aussie,” I teased.

“Shut up. I have my Aussie,” she said and her expression kind of fell.

“What’s the matter? Trouble with Aussie number one?” I teased again, referring to Bilko.

“Aussie number one?” she asked, a confused look growing on her face.

“Bilko’s your first Aussie… and Luke’s your second; Aussie number two,” I smiled at my intelligence. She just rolled her eyes. “Something’s wrong though. What’s up, Sheila?”

“He hasn’t called me. I know it’s only the first day, but he said he would call me every chance he got. I’m sure he’s gotten at least one chance to call and say that he made it there… Has Todd called you?”

“He sent me a text after dinner,” I answered truthfully.

“See. I’m pretty sure this long distance thing isn’t going to work,” she sighed.

“You two will be just fine. You’re little Aussie loves you,” I smiled in hopes that she would too… she never did.

Why does it always seem like, if it’s not Todd or I, it’s her and Bilko? I mean, I know Todd and I aren’t the greatest at the moment, but… at least we’re communicating with each other. But I got to thinking; Bilko gets a little too excited sometimes. Maybe by seeing all of his friends he just forgot to give Katie a call… that’s what I was hoping anyway…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I'm so happy Katie put Luke Parslow in here... Love that guy! That's my Aussie... Katie can have Bilko all she wants haha.

comment?

Luke & Molly