Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

I woke up at around 6 am and checked my phone. No new messages, no new voice mails, no calls from Blake. I sighed and walked downstairs, starting the coffee up. I sat on the counter and stared at my phone, waiting and waiting. I heard footsteps and I glanced up to see Luke walking into the kitchen. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“G' morning.” He said, walking over to me and sitting on the counter.

“Morning.” I said, looking back at my phone.

It finally buzzed, making me jump slightly. I smiled at the caller id.

“Hey Blake.” I said, smiling.

“Hey sheila.” He said, sounding really tired.

“What's wrong?” I asked.

“I'm just, hold on.” He said.

I listened closely and heard people whispering. My heart sank slightly but then it felt like it was ripped out. I hear a woman talking, giggling slightly and saying his name. He said see you tonight and then the sound of lips connecting. I felt tears forming in my eyes as he came back to the phone.

“Sorry about that. What were you saying?” He said, sounding so fake.

“Did you two have fun last night? You and your whore?” I snapped, tears rolling down my cheeks.

“What are you talking about!?” He yelled.

“I knew this would happen if we were away from each other! You're cheating on me!” I yelled as more tears rolled down my face.

By now, everyone else had woken up. Molly, Travis, Jolene, Andy, Jim, Greg, and Erik were all standing in the kitchen listening to me yell.

“Let me explain!” He said, sounding desperate.

“I was drunk! I'm sorry!” He tried.

IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULDN'T BE SEEING HER AGAIN TONIGHT! I HATE YOU!” I yelled, shaking all over.

“Katie please listen to me! I love you!” He said, sounding on the verge of tears.

“No you don't! I'm done with you Blake! Go mess around with your groupies! Fuck you!” I took a deep breath and hung up.

Travis was the first to wrap his arms around me tightly and let me cry. Andy and the rest of the Nitro crew told me to let them answer my phone for a while. I handed my phone to Jolene and hopped off the counter. I ran upstairs and got dressed. I came back and looked at Molly and Luke.

“Can I learn some more BMX today?” I asked, sniffling slightly.

“Sure.” Luke said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, Molly doing the same.

Breaking up is hard to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Luke
don't be hatin' on Bilko! lol......okay maybe a little
gotta go now. Our oven blew up literally...well the glass so mom needs the computer to find a new oven.

Go Kylee!