Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

GUESS WHAT!

Katie was long gone when I woke up the next morning. I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. After the sleep was out of them, I noticed that my phone was blinking. Stretching as I reached over, the device felt so cold against my hand. But my smile formed once I saw that I had a voicemail form Todd… It also said that I had another one. But this one was from Bilko. I rolled my eyes as I hit a button, allowing Todd’s voice to fill my ears.

“Hey, baby. Just wanted to give you a call to tell you goodnight, but I guess you’re already in bed. I hope you’re feeling better though. I know I tell you this all the time, but I love you. You mean so much to me,” he paused, leaving a little gap of silence.

But in the background I hear: “Potter, shut the hell up so we can sleep.” I’m pretty sure the voice belonged to Cam, but who knows?

“Anyway,” he started again. “Don’t worry about Katie and Bilko’s relationship. He’s doing fine… for the most part. I just want you to focus on yourself. If you need anything, I’m always here. I love you,” he finished with.

That twenty-five second message put me in the best mood this morning. Like he said, he does say I love you all the time, but it never gets old hearing him say it; especially with the way things have been with us lately.

I listened to the message three more times before I finally got up to get ready for the day. I figured Bilko’s message could wait. Todd and my feelings for him are more important than what Bilko has to say… just like Todd said.

Once the Baxter/Australian accent started to be amplified through my phone, the doorbell rang throughout the house. I figured someone would get it… but it rang again just as Bilko’s sorrowful voice started to annoy me. Rolling my eyes, I ran down the stairs to see who was ringing that stupid bell. Where the hell is everyone? They have to be around here somewhere.

But once I finally made it to the door to reveal who was behind it, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Standing in front of me was the five foot, nine inch frame of the bloke know as Bilko. I can honestly say I have never been so upset to see him. Once I was able to think more clearly, I attempted to shut the door in his face.

“Molls, please. I need to explain to somebody,” he said, putting his foot in the door and running his hands through his messy curls.

I let out a sigh as the thought of what Todd had left in his message ran through my mind. Pushing all of that aside, I shoved the door open to let him in. It was against me better judgment, but… it’s Bilko. What can I say? I have a soft spot for Aussies that are sad.

“Where’s Katie?” he asked as he followed me up the stairs.

“With Luke,” I shot back without thinking.

“Who?” he asked. I could hear the anger rising in his voice.

“One of my friends,” I recovered quickly.

I couldn’t see it, but I think he nodding his head, excepting it for the most part. Once we reached Katie and I’s room, I sat down on my bed. Bilko eyed the other one. I think he knew that it was Katie’s. No matter how mad I was at him now, it broke my heart to see the little Aussie like this.

“What happened, Blake?” I started, causing him to sit across from me.

“She was just a friend, Molls. I hadn’t seen her in so long. It was just a kiss on the cheek. I mean we used to do that and it meant nothing. That’s all it was; a friendly kiss on the cheek,” he responded with.

I knew he was telling the truth. By the way his eyes stayed with me as he told me, proved his innocents.

“I need to see her,” he said, as he got up and started for the door.

Right before he rounded the corner, Katie’s giggle could be heard.

There was another person laughing too. This one was definitely a male… and maybe… Australian? Oh boy… this can’t be good. I watched Bilko’s face change as he heard the other guy’s laugh clash with Katie’s. His hurt expression got cranked up to about eleven.

“Katie?” he questioned, continuing his way out of the room.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I heard her shoot back.

Before anything could go down, I stepped out with him.

“Katie, you should really listen to him. I think this whole thing was a misunderstanding,” I tried defending him.

She looked at me with the most disgusted look on her face.

“Luke’s teaching me the flipwhip,” she replied in a way to overconfident way, looking at Bilko as she did so.

After staring at him for a few extra seconds, she turned around and walked back the way she came. Luke was close behind. We both stood there as we heard the door echo throughout the house, letting us know that they had exited.

“Who the hell is that guy?” he asked, shooting a glare at me.

“That’s Luke,” I said softly, trying not to think of the drama that I might have caused.

“So you sat this up?” he asked, walking closer to me; his anger rising once again.

“No… I didn’t do anything. He just called and told me that he was going to be at Travis’s and…”

“So why’d you guys come?”

“Blake, I’m not arguing with you. I didn’t have any intentions of getting those two together. Nothing’s happened between them. You need to just chill out,” I said, trying so hard to keep my anger level under control.

“Whatever,” he snapped and started the same route Katie and Luke went.

I didn’t care I was over this… and my stomach is killing me. It hasn’t felt this way since… OH MY GOD! Could it be? I had to run to the bathroom just to make sure. When I emerged from the tiny room, I had the biggest smile on my face… I had to tell Katie!

I ran through the house as fast I could, almost letting out happy giggles as I made it outside. Everyone was scattered around the foam pit, Bilko included. He was off talking to Travis, but that doesn’t matter. What does matter is…

“Katie, guess what!” I shouted, causing everyone to turn around and stare at me, but I didn’t care.

“What, Molly?” she asked, rolling her eyes teasingly.

I got my period!” I shouted, almost jumping up and down.

“Did you really?” she asked, a smile forming as she came closer to me.

I just grinned real wide and she came running the rest of the way towards me, almost tackling me to the ground.

NO MORE POTTER’S RUNNING AROUND!” she shouted with a smile in her voice.

It made me smile as we tried to contain our excitement.

“Have you told Todd?” she asked, still as excited like it was Christmas morning.

“Oh my god, no,” I said, feeling my eyes get wide.

“Go do it,” she said, smiling once again as she pushed me towards the house.

And just as fast as I made it outside, I made it back inside, rummaging through the room, trying to find my phone. Showing how excited I was, I couldn’t find the stupid black thing that was right in front of me the whole time. I was seriously shaking from my excitement as I punched in Todd’s number. Thank god he answered on the second ring.

“What’s up Molls?” he answered, smile in his voice already.

“Guess what!” I said maybe a little too excitedly.

“What, baby?” I heard a little laugh push past his gorgeous, luscious lips.

“I’m on the rag!” I worded in his way, still as excited as ever.

“I’m so sorry, but thank god,” he replied, I’m pretty sure teasing, but having some seriousness.

I let out a sigh of relief as I flopped down on my bed. I cannot tell you the last time I’ve been so happy for this time to come. Not only for me, but for Todd and I’s relationship. Now, if only Katie and Bilko could get straightened out.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT!!!! I kinda really like this chapter lol..

comment?

Molly

KATIE... GUESS WHAT!!
your turn! lol