Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

My Po-ttery

I miss my Todd. It’s been five days and I’m going insane! We usually talk to each other at least twice a day; in the morning and then at night before I go to bed. Those two times of the day are my absolute favorite. It sounds like he’s having a good time though. Most of his friends are on tour with him… except Bilko right now.

He’s supposed to leave in like two days… I guess. I still don’t think him and Katie are as close as they used to be. Sure they’re happy, but my little Aussie just isn’t acting the same.

Luke on the other hand, is a completely different story. I have never seen that man so happy. To tell you the truth, I’m pretty sure it’s pissing Bilko off. Now more than ever, Katie’s interest in BMX dirt jumping has spiked so high… and it’s not my fault…really. I’m just guilty by association… with Luke.

Speaking of that Aussie, he’s in my room with me right now. I’m lying on my bed, his head resting in my lap. He’s been venting to me for almost forty-five minutes. Do you want to know what his dilemma is? He doesn’t think Katie and Bilko should be together. Guess whom he thinks she should be with… HIM! Did I mention that I miss Todd?

“Luke, did you ever think that she just hasn’t fallen for your Aussie charm?” I smirked, knowing his personality way too well.

Just like I expected, he just shot me a look. I’m pretty sure if Todd were Australian, him and Luke would probably be twins. They act so much a like. To be honest with you, when I first met Todd, in the back of my mind was: you are so much like the Australian I know. I don’t think I’ve ever told Todd that though. For some reason, he just doesn’t like Luke… go figure! Two extremely cocky guys actually getting along? Yeah right!

“It worked on you,” he shot back after his little glare faded.

“You wish, Parslow.”

“Oh whatever,” he replied, his cocky laugh pushing it’s way out.

“I was sixteen. Any guy looked hot then,” I smiled at the memory of my younger years.

Just to think, I met my wonderful husband only a year after I movedon out from Luke's. The thought amazed me.

Luke went on to let out a cocky chuckle, but then a silence came over us. Within those few short, silence seconds, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Since Luke’s fat, Rockstar hat covered head was still in my lap, he shot up like five feet, letting out a quiet yell.

“Scared of a cell phone, Lukie?” I teased, flashing the device at him.

“No, I’m afraid of the man on the other end,” he said about seventy-five percent serious.

His response made me smile. But what can I say? Todd and Luke have an… aggressive history. Luke’s just a little player though. He’ll screw anything that appeals to him.

My Po-ttery,” I answered a little too excitedly as Luke rolled hisbrown eyes and left the room.

“I thought we put that one behind us,” he replied, but I could hear the gorgeous smile forming on his scruffy face.

Oh man, what was it? X-Games Mexico 2008… maybe? Kyle Loza’s mom bought Todd a shirt from the event. I know. It’s slightly strange, but hey… Todd is attractive to all women no matter what age.

Anyway, his name was spelled wrong on it. How any one could misspell Potter was beyond me. But they did and Todd, being who he was, had to go around showing everyone. No one else ever called him that, but I took it as my duty to do that for him. But yeah…

“But it makes you sound so cute,” I smiled, thinking of the look he has plastered on his face right now.

“What’s going on with you, Molls?” he asked, changing the subject rather quickly.

“Oh nothing. I’ve been talking to a stupid Aussie all day. That’s been interesting,” I sighed.

Bilko? I miss that kid. I’m not going to lie.”

“Well, you can have him back,” I replied, ignoring that he had thought I was talking about Bilko and not Luke.

He went on to talk about the tour. They were in my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. Just a little background real quick: I grew up there and shot to Cali the second the I graduated… and Yes, I graduated early. There is some brains with this blonde hair.

But he was saying that it made him miss me so much more than being in a different state. I thought that was rather cute. But like always, he has to go to practice, cutting our communication time short.

Once we said our final goodbyes... and of course I love you, Katie’s voice echos through the house. I get up and walk out to the hallway. Luke’s right behind her, a smirk on his face.

“Let’s ride,” she smiled.

“Ride what?” I asked, wanting to ride my dirt bike like no other.

“BMX… duh,” she said like I was her four year old little sister.

I just rolled my eyes and followed her. Maybe it’s Luke that should be leaving instead of Bilko.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love that Molly's from Ohio... don't you? haha jk I had to.

but if you haven't checked it out already, you HAVE to watch this. It's so funny! It pretty much explains the whole Po-ttery thing... and why i call Todd that lol...and why I love him so very much haha

comment!

Molly/Luke... it's weird not putting Todd! lol

GO KATIE!!!