Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Only I Can Call You Sheila

I laughed as I landed in the foam pit again. I had been trying to land a 360 on a bike but so far, I had no luck. Luke back flipped into the foam pt and landed right next to me, a goofy smile on his face.

“So are you Blake back together?” He asked, picking up a foam cube and staring at it.

“No. We talked about it this morning and until I can gain his trust again, we're both single.” I said, staring at the cube as well.

“So he wouldn't mind if I asked you on a date, right?” He said, finally looking up and into my eyes.

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. They had such a calmness to them. I smiled and he smiled back.

“Probably not.” I finally responded.

“Good. So then tonight? At 7?” He asked, getting excited.

“Sure. It's a date.” I said with a smile.

He smiled wider and picked me up, pulling me out of the foam pit with him. He gently placed me on the ground and out his arm around my waist. When we got inside, Molly was sitting with Blake on the couch. They both looked up and Blake's face fell. I instantly felt horrible, I mean I was technically single but I still loved Blake. Molly stared at us, her eyes fixed on Luke's arm around my waist.

“I'll see you later Sheila.” He said, kissing my cheek and going upstairs.

I stood there awkwardly before going and sitting between Molly and Blake. They both looked at me and I sighed.

“Only I can call you Sheila.” Blake mumbled, pulling me closer.

“Please don't be mad at me.” I said, more to Blake than Molly.

“Your single, I can't stop you. Besides, it's some healthy competition.” He said with a genuine smile.

“You bet it is! Luke's in love with her!” Molly blurted out.

We both shot her a looked and she laughed nervously. She glanced at the stairs and craned her head.

“I think I hear Travis calling me.” She said, quickly getting up and running upstairs.

Blake looked back at me and sighed. I knew he wasn't happy with me going on a date with Luke. I felt bad about it too. But I was single and it wouldn't hurt him to have a little competition. We both sat in silence, watching reruns of Nitro Circus. Before I knew it, 6 o'clock had rolled around. I kissed Blake on the cheek and got off the couch.

“Have fun.” He called after me.

I turned and smiled at him before going up into my room. I took a quick shower and dried my hair. As I pulled on my bathrobe, someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw Molly. She smiled and walked in. I shut the door and went into my closet, staring at the large amount of clothes.

“Blake's really not excited about you going on a date with Luke.” She said.

“Should I not go?” I asked, sitting across from her.

“No! Go! It'll make him more jealous! It'll motivate him!” She said.

I nodded and went back over to my closet. I pulled out and outfit and tossed it on the bed. Molly looked at it and smirked.

“Luke is going to drop dead when he sees you.” She said.

I laughed and got dressed. I put on some make up and went downstairs. Luke was already waiting for me and might I say he lookedsexy good. He held his arm out to me and grinned. I took his arm and we headed outside.

“You look beautiful.” He said, looking at me with a white smile.

“Thank you.” I said, turning red.

We got home close to midnight, both of us high off of energy drinks. Our date consisted of dinner then parking the truck in a field and laying in the truck bed, drinking energy drinks and talking.better than any date I've been on. We quietly walked inside, both of us trying not to laugh. We stopped at the foot of the stairs and tried to think of a way to not make a lot of noise.

“Katie?” He said.

I turned around and he placed his hands on my hips. My hands rested on his chest as he leaned closer. The minute our lips touched, was the minute when my life got ten times more complicated. It felt like fireworks. It felt almost exactly like kissing Blakemaybe even better. I didn't realize how long we had been standing there but when I snapped back into reality, our bodies were pressed together, Luke pushing me against the wall. I gently pushed him away, he didn't give me a funny look, he just smiled.

“We should probably go to sleep.” He whispered.

I nodded and we both walked upstairs quietly. I got to mine and Molly's room and Luke kissed me one final time before going into his room. I went into my room and shut the door. I changed into my pajamas and laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling and trying to figure out how Blake was going to find this out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Luke

OOOOO! DRAMA!
lol sorry. had too :)

Hope you enjoyed it! xD

GO KYLEE POTTER!