Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Moto-Parents

I sat texting Angie as I waited for Blake's surgery to get over with. She was only person keeping my sane right now. She was making fun of me for worrying too much. I simply said that she's never been in love so there. She called me after that and we both laughed. Eventually, since they're 5 hours ahead back home, she went to bed. I sat in the chair silently, twitching like crazy. A nurse walked in and smiled.

“The surgery went great. Once he wakes up, we'll bring him back in.” She said, placing her hand on my shoulder.

“Thank you.” I said with a smile.

She walked out and I looked down at my hands. I smiled at the way my ring sparkled in the sunlight coming through the large window. I left the room to get a bottle of water and to call Molly. She finally answered at 5 rings, sounding very tired.

“Oh I'm sorry. Did I interrupt again!?” I said, laughing at the end.

“No. Not this time. If you had call about 20 minutes ago, then you would have been.” She said.

“Ew. Molly, please spare me! Its like listening to my sister talk about her naughty activities!” I said, cringing on the inside.

“Sorry Kates. You'll understand once Bilko gets better.” She said with a laugh.

“Horny wankers.” I mumbled. All of a sudden she burst out laughing.

“Oh my god! Todd!” She yelled. I heard him say what and I just listened.

“She's Australian! She finally turned Australian!” She yelled with a smile in her voice. They both laughed and Molly came back to the phone.

“You're weird. Both of you.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“You love us really. We're like...your moto-parents.” She said. We both stayed silent for a second.

“That was creepy.” I said, laughing a little.

“Yeah. Todd said he'd be scared if you were his child.” I laughed and then I told her I'd call her before I left the hospital.

When I walked back into the room, there was Blake. Wide awake and smiling at the TV. I saw that he was watching an episode of Nitro Circus that I had done recently. I was talking about how much I hated 4-strokes. He laughed to himself and I walked into the room, sitting next to him on the bed. He looked over at me and smiled.

“How ya feeling?” I asked, brushing some hair out of his face.

“Fantastic. Much better now that you're here actually.” He said with a grin.

“Cheese ball.” I said, shoving him gently.

“What time can I leave?” He asked, a slight pout forming on his face.

“Whenever the doctor comes in and says so.” I said, giving him a quick kiss.

He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled my closer, kissing my cheek. We sat there watching Nitro Circus for about 15 minutes before the doctor finally came in and said we could leave. I tossed him his Ogio bag and he changed into regular clothes. He looked at his shirt then back at me.

“I've never seen this one before.” He said, giving me a strange look.

“Molly and I had a girls day out.” I said, grabbing my car keys out of my bag.

He laughed and limped over to me, putting his arm around my shoulders and my arm around his waist. Once in the truck, I tossed him my phone and he called Molly to let her know we were on the way. Just as he hung up, my phone rang again, my mom this time. He handed it back to me with a smile.

“Hey momma. What's up.” I said.

“I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you?” She said with that sugary “mom” voice.

“Just left the hospital because Blake's an idiot, tearing his ACL. Now he's got about a months worth of free pain killers.” I said, shooting a smile his way as he laughed.

“I see. So I'm guessing you two are doing good?” She prodded.

“Some...issues here and there but we fixed them. It's all good.” I said.

“Good, good. Listen, Juliet's birthday is coming up. And she wants one thing from you.” My mom said. Juliet is my Aunt's daughter. She's turning 6. She was adopted from Guatemala a few years back and she's the cutest damn thing ever.

“What? A dirt bike? I mean, I could hook her up with all the gear and all a bike.” I said, starting to get excited.

“No. She wants you to come visit.” She said. I sighed and slumped a little in my seat.

I had been traveling non-stop for the past few months and all I wanted was to just stay home for a while. Not to mention, Blake's knee.

“Come on honey. It's not too much to ask. She hasn't even met Blake! I mean, I'm sure she'd love to see the boy her cousin talks about all the time.” She said.

“I'll think about it. Mom, I've gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye.” I said, hanging up quickly and putting my phone back in my bag.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead with my free hand. Blake took my hand away from my face and held it in his, kissing out hands and giving me a smile.

“My mom wants us to come home. My cousin asked me to come for her birthday.” I said quietly.

“Ace. So when are we leaving?” He asked with an excited smile.

“You want to go?” I asked, slightly shocked.

“Why not? I'd love to meet the little sheila.” He said, making me smile.

“I'll tell my mom tomorrow.” I said as we pulled up to Molly and Todd's house.

Blake hopped out of the car and grinned at me as I got out and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked.

“It's not our house Blake.” I said as he leaned in to kiss me.

“They can screw off if they don't like it.” He said with toothy smile.

I laughed and leaned up to kiss him. We must have been standing there for a while because before I knew it, Molly and Todd were standing in front of the door, both of them laughing. I shot them both a look before Blake took my hand and pulled me with him inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Blake
oh dear lord. Imagine if Molly and Todd were your parents *cringes* scary lol jk.

I got hit in the face with a volleyball today and I think I have a concussion lol. My head hurts so bad. I laid on my back, just like Travis says xD haha.

Kylee's turn!whose slowly straying away from Todd because of a certain Josh Applesauce lmao