Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Have I Ever Mentioned That He Has Amazing Eyes?

Bilko, Katie, Todd, and I all just hung out for the rest of the night. Bilko was still pretty buzzed out from his painkillers. Now that was something to see. An Aussie high on percocet is, by far, one of the funniest things to see… ever!

He eventually passed out on the couch with Katie in his arms. I smiled at the pair before Todd and I headed up to our room where we would spend our last night together for the remainder of the tour. The thought kind of bummed me out. But… that’s what he has to do.

Don’t worry; no naughty stuff went down that night.We got that out of our system before Bilko and Katie got here. All I wanted was to be snuggled warmly right up next to him. When I went to sleep, I had all of that and then some. His arm was wrapped securely around my waist with his warm palm resting on the small of my back under his jersey that I was wearing. With his chin resting on the top of my head gently, I was able to be pressed right up next o him… just how I like it.

But when I woke up from my wonderful dreams about him, his usually scruffy face wasn’t there. I shot up in a panic. What if he left already and I slept right through it? With my anxiety starting to rise, I climbed out of bed in a hurry. But once I saw his bags sitting by the door, waiting for him to take them off with him, I started to calm down.

Once my senses started to come alive as I woke up more, I finally heard the soft pitter-patter of water from the shower. A huge sigh escaped me as I fell back on the bed. I stayed on his side, taking in the breathtaking aroma of him that was left on the sheets and pillows. Usually when he’s gone, I sleep on his side. It just gives the impression that he’s still here, making my sleep a little better.

“Aren’t you just too cute?” he smiled as he emerged from the bathroom.

Seeing him took my breath away. Just the smell from his body wash, shampoo, and cologne was enough to knock me out. But to go with that intoxicating smell was his always-gorgeous appearance: freshly shaven, out of the shower, and shirtless. With his shorts and belt hanging loosely around his waist, it allowed his boxers to be seen… which I love to no end. And I’m pretty sure he knows. I think he did it just for my enjoyment.

“Aren’t you just too sexy?” I shot back after the sudden shock of seeing his luscious body faded…just a little.

His bright grin came over his smooth face as he crawled on top of me. His smooth skin felt so warm against mine. It just felt so wrong for this to not happen every morning now. But I’m going to enjoy it as much as I can now.

“How much longer until you have to leave me all alone?” I asked, trying to play the victim card on him.

“Aw, now don’t be that way. You have me for about two more hours,” he said, pouting a little at me.

With his bottom lip puckered out, I just had to kiss him. It was short and sweet but I received his famous smile once we parted.

“You know, we could have had more time together,” he smirked as I started to rub his smooth side.

“What do you mean could have had?” I asked, feeling my facial features wrinkling up from confusion.

“There was plenty of room in the shower. You could have joined me,” he continued to smirk, making me slap his chest softly.

“I never told you this, but I miss your little smartass comments when you’re gone,” I smiled as I rested my head against his chest, being able to hear the soft sound of his heart beating.

“And I miss your little shocked expressions when I make those comments,” he said, a smile could be heard in his voice.

For the next hour and a half we just laid there together. We didn’t really say too much for the most part. It was just little nothings about what we always miss about each other when one of us is gone. But he eventually had to get up and slide a shirt over his sexy, toned torso, causing me to frown at him.

“Had plenty of room in the shower,” he said once again, smirking his smartass grin that I love… and am going to miss so much.

“You didn’t tell me you were showering, so it’s your fault,” I played along with him as I got up from our comfy bed and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely.

“You did not just blame that on me,” he said in a threatening tone as his hands came to a rest on my waist.

“I think I just did. What are you going to do about it… Potter?” I teased.

“I don’t know. You’re neck’s looking pretty tempting right now though. When’s the last time you had a hickie?” he asked as he lifted my chin up to get a good look at my neck.

“You are so not about to,” I remarked, grabbing his hand and pulling it away.

“I think I was just about to,” he replied, raising an eyebrow as he did.

We stared at each other, challenging the other. A grin crack through his face the longer we did. Molly wins. I let out a soft chuckle as I turned to walk away. Right when I had just turned around, he tugged on my arm, pulling me right up against him.

“You were not about to leave me,” he smirked yet again, causing me to smile to no end.

“If I remember correctly, you were going to leave me,” I shot back at him, receiving his bright smile.

“I should probably get going huh?” he asked, sighing as he hand ran through my hair.

“Well, I’m not making you,” I teased, lying my head against his chest.

He kissed the top of my head before he pulled away. All of my smiles were long gone as I watched him pick up his bags. I followed him down the stairs, seeing Katie and Bilko sitting on the couch, flirting with each other like always.

“Bye, Todd. Have fun. I’ll keep Molly in line for you,” Katie teased, waving like a three year old as Todd and I passed

“I’m sure you will,” Todd smiled, teasing just as much back.

“Later, mate. Don’t get banged up like I did,” Bilko smiled, cranking his neck to watch us walk out the door.

“I'll try not to. You make sure not to let Katie get too crazy with you. I see how you two get all lusty with each other. Remember, everyone sits on that couch,” Todd teased before shutting the door behind us.

“That was mean,” I smiled as he turned to face me.

“I had too,” he replied as he walked out to his truck.

I leaned against it as he put his bags inside. These are the worst times in our relationship. I hate him leaving, but this is what we do. We go on tour and have to be away for some time… I really wish we didn’t sometimes.

As I stared at the ground, his warm hand soon cupped my cheek, bringing my face up to stare into his dark hazels eyes that seemed to shine so much brighter now that the sun was hitting them. Have I ever mentioned that he has amazing eye?

“Behave when I’m gone,” he teased as he pulled me into his arms.

“Yeah… I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. With us wanting to have a family and all, I’ve been thinking about having my wild time now. You know?” I teased back just as much.

“I thought we both went through that stage years ago?” he smirked, knowing that he had me there.

“I can never joke with you. Gosh, Todd,” I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

He laughed a little as he kept his arms wrapped firmly around me.

“I love you,” he said against the top of my head, kissing it after he did so.

“I love you too. Be careful. I know you got some brains under that thick hair of yours,” I teased, ruffling up his neatly combed hair that, for once, wasn’t topped with a Rockstar or Mulisha hat.

“I got you. Don’t worry. If you’re not feeling it…” he trailed off.

“Don’t do it,” I finished for him. See,some brains there.

“Bye, baby.”

I’ve been dreading hearing those words all morning. I hate those two words together not matter how they’re being used. I just pouted and crossed my arms. He just smiled at me and kissed my lips softly.

“Call me if you find out you’re prego,” he teased as he climbed up into his truck.

I rolled my eyes as his truck roared to a start. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses before flashing another famous Todd Potter smile my way. I blew a kiss his way, something that I used to do in the beginning of our relationship. That little action got me yet another smile as he shook his head slightly.

I love that man. I just wish he wasn’t disappearing down the road to jet off to the east coast…without me. And he left me with the Aussie and his shelia! Damn it Todd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot. Don't hate me. I know it's boring but... yeah lol
I made up for it in the Polyvore thing :D SOO SEXY!! :D check it out

TODD & Molly

comment?

Katie's turn...She's hoping i stick with Joshie Boy so she can have my Po-ttery and her Aussie! Don't let her tell you other wise! lol jk