Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Little Todd or a Little Molly

I felt so bad for Molly. She seemed so upset. It had been about 2 weeks since Todd left and she's been very slow and unhappy. Poor girl. Blake had left earlier to go to rehab, leaving just me and Molly alone at her house. I grinned and got off the couch, walking over to Molly.

“Are you pregnant?” I asked.

“I dunno.” She said with a shrug.

“Not this again!” I complained while laughing.

“We're not trusting a stupid test again. We're going to the doctors.” She said, standing up and walking over to the door.

“Eager much?” I asked, grabbing my car keys.

We got in the car and drove to the doctors. Once we got there, they took Molly right away. I sat in the waiting room, holding Molly's phone, Todd's number already entered, all I had to do was press call. I knew they both agreed they wanted kids now. I sighed and tapped my foot impatiently. The door opened slowly and Molly had a very straight face on. I stood up and frowned, walking over to her.

“I'm pregnant.” She said, her smile showing all her teeth.

“Oh my god Molly!” I yelled, hugging her excitedly.

I handed her the phone as she laughed. She started to the car ahead of me, so that she could be alone. I checked my phone and saw a text from Blake asking where Molly and I were. I texted him telling him we'd be home soon. I left the office and when I got to my car, Molly's smile was still there and her phone was in her pocket.

“He's excited.” She said, giving me a smile.

“I wonder if it's a Little Todd or a Little Molly?” I said, getting in the car.

“I don't care. I'm having baby.” She said, her eyes practically sparkling with happiness.

I laughed and shook my head at her. Once we got home, Blake was sitting on the couch, a smile on his face. He walked over to Molly and hugged her.

“Todd called me.” He said.

DAMNIT! I WANTED TO TELL YOU!” She said, frowning a little.

“Mood swings. You're defiantly preggers.” I said.

She shook her head at us and went into the kitchen, pulling out some oranges and peanut butter. She laughed and grinned at us.

“Deja vu!” Blake said, causing us all to laugh.

Molly retreated up to her room and Blake turned and smiled at me, placing his hands on my hips. I hung my arms loosely around his neck and smiled.

“Too bad we aren't home.” He said with a little pout.

“Aw. Don't worry. Todd will be home soon and we can go home.” I said, kissing him.

He pulled me closer, his finger tips touching a bare patch of skin that my shirt had uncovered. I played with his curly hair until he started pushing me towards the couch. I giggled and gently pushed him away.

“Your no fun.” He complained.

“Sorry. I don't think Molly wants to hear us though.” I said, kissing him quickly.

He shook his head and laughed before I went upstairs to put my gear on and go ride. Blake and Molly may be out but I wasn't gonna just sit on my ass all day.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG SHE'S REALLY PREGNANT!

SHOCKER! lol jk

haha Kylee and I flipped a coin. Heads=Preggers, Tails=Not.
IT KEPT LANDING ON HEADS! lol It's a sign.

Kylee's turn : )