Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Step Your Game Up, Son

“You’re baby’s daddy’s coming home today,” Katie sang as I came down the stairs.

Yes, it’s been a little over a month and a half and Todd is finally coming home. I’m so excited. He may be just a little more excited than me though. Instead of the usual one to two phone calls every day, it is now set at three. It doesn’t matter what time zone he’s in either. He calls me when he wakes up, after the shows, and then before he goes to bed.

That’s just a little bit of information though. The only thing that really matters now is that he’s been so happy. Sure he’s been bummed that he couldn’t be here for these first few weeks, but that hasn’t taken anything away from his eagerness.

“I always knew that would have a nice ring to it,” I smiled as I sat down across from her and Blakie boy.

She rolled her eyes at me, making my smile grow wider.

“What do you want it to be?” she asked as her smile reformed.

“I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about it,” I said, looking down at the ‘baby bump’ that was only beginning to form. But thank God my clothes still fit… for the most part.

I don’t think it’s a drastic change though. I don’t think I look pregnant… much. But damn do my boobs hurt. This sucks. But the good thing is I haven’t had any morning sickness. That, I am so grateful for. Todd’s been asking me if I’ve been throwing up in the morning and he’s always shocked to find out that I haven’t been. Watch, now that I’ve said something, I’ll be blowing chunks till no end tomorrow… At least Todd will be home. I miss him so much.

“I hate looking at you two,” I randomly said after I had been watching them flirt back and forth like they always do.

“Why’s that, Sheila?” Bilko asked with his cheeky, Aussie grin plastered on his face.

“You make me miss Todd so much more. I don’t have anyone to flirt with,” I pouted, crossing my arms.

“You know you can always flirt with me, Molls. Katie doesn’t care,” he went on to say.

I just rolled my eyes. She may not care, but she definitely wouldn’t be too happy with me. I had to laugh at his statement though. That got me a glare from Miss Katie.

“That’s ok, Bilko. Aussie’s aren’t for me. I like the scruffy tan one’s with dark brown eyes from So Cal,” I smiled as the thought of Todd came flooding back over me.

“I knew I married this chick for a reason,” I heard my most favorite voice say from behind me.

Right away I jumped to my feet and jumped over the couch, jumping into his sexy toned arms.

“Hey, now. Watch it. You got a little one on board now,” he teased with a huge white smile shining through.

I rolled my eyes playfully before pressing my lips tightly against his gorgeous plump ones. I missed this like no other. My insides were screaming from excitement and happiness. I have my everything back here with me.

“So, what are we having?” he asked with his usual smile once he gently put me back down on my feet.

I looked at him like that was the dumbest question he’s ever asked me. What are we having? I’m not even two months pregnant. Stupid So Cal boy.

“I’m kidding. It’s better than the other one I was going to ask,” he smirked, kissing my cheek.

“What was that? Why’d you eat so much you fat cow?” I asked as my hands came to a rest on my hips.

He looked at me with a shocked expression on his face.

“No, I would never say that to my beautiful babies,” he cooed, pulling me back into his arms and leaving multiple kisses all over my face.

“Oh my god, you guys make me sick,” Katie said, sounding annoyed from the tone of her voice. I was guessing that she threw in a little over dramatic eye roll too.

“Remember whose house this is,” I smiled, leaning my head on Todd’s chest and wrapping my arms around his solid torso.

“Chill out, Molls. They’re just a little shocked. They’ve never been in the presene of real love before,” Todd said.

I knew he had his oh so sexy smirk on his face too. I smiled at the thought and nuzzled my head into his chest.

“You have to be kidding me,” Katie started, already getting annoyed with Todd.

I smiled at the thought though. She missed him… maybe not as much as I did, but, deep down, I knew she did. These two argue like they’re siblings… toddler siblings.No pun intended there.

“What’s wrong with Bilko then? Where’s the ring? Step your game up, son,” Todd said like he was a straight up gangster fresh off the streets of down town Temecula.

This time I couldn’t hold it in. a few giggles escaped from me as both Todd and I went back over to the couch. He pulled me onto his lap with his arms wrapped around me, his hand resting gently on my stomach, and his scruffy chin resting on my bare shoulder. Ignoring the little prickles, I kissed his cheek as my hand rested on top of the one resting on my stomach and laced my fingers with his.

“She doesn’t need a ring to know how much I love her,” Bilko said in his own little Australian way as he pulled Katie into him and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

“Don’t rush them. Once they get married, they’ll get a divorce after one argument. I swear their whole relationship has hormonal problems,” I teased.

“Well at least I’m not the one knocked up,” Katie shot back with a teasing look on her face.

“At least my baby’s going to have some fine ass genes,” I smiled, glancing towards Todd to find a grin on his face.

“Todd is the farthest thing from fine,” she almost laughed that sentence out.

“And your man is?”

She just nodded her head yes. I rolled my eyes at her.

“Blake’s cute, but Todd’s just sexy,” I smiled.

“EW! No… Blake’s sexy. Todd’s just… gross,” Katie said, making a few gagging noises as well.

Her remark caused everyone, including Todd, to bust out laughing. Our laughter came to a stop and I suddenly got urges to high tail it up the stairs. I could feel everyone’s eyes on my back as I did so… except maybe Katie’s. She knows what’s going on.

“She has to pee,” she said with a tone in her voice that let me know she was rolling her eyes.

Sucky thing about being pregnant… there’s actually two so far. Scratch that… there’s three. Number one: my boobs hurt really bad. Todd better stay away. I’m not even kidding. He will get slapped. Number two: I have to pee constantly. The doctor told me this was normal, but it sucks. And number three is the obvious one. I can’t ride!

After I came out of the bathroom, my gorgeous husband was waiting to greet me. I smiled at him as he walked into my arms. I felt so much more secure in his arms. My yummy place.

“So, you think Bilko’s cute?” he asked, trying to be all intimidating as he laid down on the bed.

“Maybe,” I teased, running a single finger down his chest.

He pouted at me, causing me to smile and kiss his luscious lips.

“I’m not cute?” he asked, still giving me that irrespirable look.

“No,” I said, serious as could be.

He looked at me with his mouth gaping open. It made me smile as I leaned in, coming as close as I could without touching his lips.

“You’re cute, gorgeous, sexy, and…” I trailed off on purpose.

“And what?” he asked, sounding so impatient with me.

“My amazing husband,” I smiled, finally closing the gap between us.

We both smiled into the kiss before saying I love you to each other with our lips still connected. For the rest of the night, we stayed up her in each other’s arms…making out for the most part. But, I really didn’t care. As long as I was with him, in his arms… and him going nowhere near my boobs, I was totally fine with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update last night... I really couldn't write til 11 at night... And when I actually started writing it was my Josh Grant story.. :(
I went to bed at 1:30 too lol oops!

Comment?