Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I Blame These Wankers

Just like I expected, I was in the bathroom early the next morning… Maybe it was the Mexican food that Todd insisted that we just HAD to have for a late dinner last night. But I knew it wouldn’t settle too well, but damn was that some good food. But god, did it taste disgusting coming back up.

“Are you ok, baby?” I hear Todd asked from behind me after I had regurgitated the contents of my stomach.

“You’re cursed,” I said with my arm resting on the toilet seat and my forehead resting on that.

“I’m sorry,” he cooed as he got down on his knees and pulled me against his chest.

Like it has been since he’s been home, his hand came to a rest on my stomach, gently rubbing it. I hate it when he does this. It makes me feel fatter than what I already am. I haven’t told him this though. Maybe it will grow on me later on.

I sighed heavily as I got up and started to brush my teeth. I wanted to give Todd a kiss so bad, but knew that it would so disgusting if I didn’t brush my teeth first. He gave me a smile as he left a kiss on my forehead. This small action made me smile to no end.

“Do you want anything?” he asked nicely as he rubbed my back after I had rinsed my mouth out.

“I want a kiss,” I pouted as I turned around and leaned against the counter.

“I may be able to give you that,” he teased as his hands came down to my hips.

He shot me a teasing smile as those gorgeous lips of his came closer to mine. But he only left a soft small kiss. When he pulled away, I pouted much more than before. He laughed at me before leaning back in for the kiss I wanted all along.

“Satisfied?” he asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

“For now,” I teased with my hands going up his bare chest.

“Really?” he asked, shooting me one of those famous sexy looks of his.

“Come on, Toddie. I’m hungry,” I smiled as I pushed past him go start my way downstairs.

Just before I made it out the bedroom door, his warm arms wrapped around me and lifted me up against him. A few giggles fought their way out as he carried me downstairs bridal style. He carried me through the house and into the kitchen where he gently placed me down so that I was sitting on the counter.

“What do you want? I can make cereal and grilled cheese. You have a choice,” I smiled as he rested one of his hands on either side of me.

“But I want something with peanut butter,” I whined playfully as I crossed my arms in a pout.

“I got it,” he said with a snap of his fingers and pushed off the counter to walk across the kitchen to the pantry.

I heard him rummaging through the contents of it. It took everything I had to not get down and see what he was looking for. Todd in the kitchen can never equal up to a good thing at all. The thought actually made me laugh softly. He emerged a few seconds later with a bright orange box in his hands. I eyed him oddly as he put the thing behind his back, hiding it from my view. He shot me a huge smirk as he opened the cupboards and got two bowls out. Finally he brought the box out from behind him and placed it on the counter. I smiled at him. He had gotten my favorite cereal ever: Resse’s Puffs.

“Have I ever told you that I loved you lately?” I asked, my smile still present as he poured both bowls.

“Not today I don’t think,” he smiled, going into the fridge and getting the milk out.

“Baby, I love you,” I cooed as he finished the bowls off with spoons and handed me one…the one that just happened to have more in it than his.

“I know you do,” he smirked as he leaned against the opposite counter that I was on and put a spoonful of peanut butter goodness into his mouth.

I shot him a weak, flirty glare as I did that same. But he let out a small laugh and said that he loved me too.

“When’s our Aussie mate coming?” I asked, remembering that Katie left for Spain this morning.

“I don’t know. Probably soon though. He hates being by himself.”

I nodded my head as we went on to finish or gourmet breakfast that Todd concocted. Once we were done, we stayed in the kitchen, shooting littleflirty comments at each other. But then the Aussie came busting through the door.

“Oh, it’s tragic! She’s gone. Long gone. Left me here with nothing but a broken heart,” Bilko shouted through the house, stumbling around like he was drunk off his ass. But we both knew he wasn’t. Shockingly, that’s how he acts all the time. “I need comforting, Molls,” he whined once I got down.

Once I did, he came charging at me. Before I could even react, he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

“Bilko, you fucker, my boobs hurt,” I shouted, trying to keep my chest away from him.

But he just hugged tighter. I am going to kill him.

“No they don’t. Don’t lie to me,” he replied, pulling away and looking at me sideways.

“Yes, they do. I’m pregnant, jackass,” I almost smacked him.

“Do they really?” he asked as his hand started reaching out.

Before he could touch anything, I smacked his hand away. The sound echoed loudly throughout the whole kitchen. Todd laughed loudly as Bilko held his hand against him.

“I’m telling you, bro, she's having really bad mood swings today. I’d watch it if I were you,” Todd chimed in.

I shot a look at Todd, but he just smiled his big white smile at me, causing my look to fade to a smile that almost matched his. Goddamn, I am having really bad mood swings today. I think it’s Todd. I haven’t noticed it to be this bad before. Oh man, Bilko here too. I blame these wankers.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha... silly Bilko lol

Molly & Todd.. oh and Bilko's on there too! lol

comment!

Katie Kens, GO! lol