Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Spain

Spain is the most beautiful place I had ever seen. Every day, was sunny, bright, and warm. I woke up the morning of X-Fighters, opening my hotel curtains, the bright Spanish sun warming my skin. I tired my hair up and changed out of my pajamas. I knocked on Travis's hotel door, and tapped my foot. A very sleepy Travis answered the door, looking me up and down.

“Come on wonder boy! We've got a big night tonight so we need to get the blood pumping!” I said with a smile.

“You really miss your Aussie don't you!?” He said, letting me in as he shut the door.

“Yes but come on! You promised me. Besides, it's my birthday.” I said, putting my hands on my hips.

“I know. You're 20. You're gaining on me, I'm getting old, yeah yeah yeah.” He said, grabbing some clothes and going into the bathroom.

I laughed and leaned against the wall. He came back out and smiled, looking a little more awake. We both walked outside and started jogging. It was only 8 am but it was already getting hot.

“How long have you and Blake been together now?” He asked.

“A year and a half.” I said, smiling at the thought.

“I'm going to tell you know, you're like a little sister to me. And I'm glad you two are happy.” He said, giving me a genuine smile.

“Aw. Thanks Trav.” I said.

We finished our jog and went back to the hotel, both of us covered in sweat. I went back into my room and took a quick shower before I had to go give interviews for some Spanish girl's magazine. Like Spain's 17 Magazine for female motocross. From what I was told. I changed quickly and went down to the car, heading over to their studio. When I walked in, I was thankful to have everyone speaking English. A woman with long, thick black hair and big hazel eyes walked up to me and shook my hand, sitting me on a large couch.

“Alright. I know you have practice to do, so we make this quick.” She said with a thick Spanish accent.

“Alright.” I said, giving her a smile.

She asked me a few questions about free-style and how I got into riding. Stuff like that and then came the relationship questions.

“You and your boyfriend have been together for a while. Do you two plan on getting married?” I twitched slightly at the question. I had no clue how to answer it!

“Uh well, we haven't talked about it. I mean, I love him. But as of right now, we're not sure.” I said. The woman nodded and looked back up at me.

“You're all set Ms. Grand.” She said, standing up and smiling at me.

I thanked her and left, exhaling in relief. I got back to the hotel and immediately got changed into my gear. I grabbed my cell phone and checked to make sure I had my key. I met Travis downstairs and we drove to the stadium. I was crazy nervous but I knew I would do well.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this sucks so much! We're having my family come over so I kind of rushed this a bit. No polyvore either : (

So sorry!

Kylee!