Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

You're Going Down Potter

Molly!” I hear my name being called from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of Todd and I’s room to look down at my hunky man. My smile came over me, but that soon faded when his didn’t form like it always does.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I hurried down the stairs.

“Bilko just left,” he said, not sounding too happy about this.

“So… what happened?” I asked, thinking that they got into some argument.

“He’s going to get a ring,” he said, getting angrier by the seconds.

What the hell is wrong with him?

“Todd, I don’t see the big deal,” I finally confessed my confusion.

“They’re going to get married, Molls,” he said and started pacing.

“What’s wrong with that? They love each other.”

“They’re only been together a year and half… and Katie’s only 20!” he said, throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

I stood there, staring at him for a few seconds. He’s never acted like this. Why is he so upset that Bilko wants to marry Katie? The more I thought about it, the more it made sense to me. My smile reformed as I watched him pace more.

“Why the fuck are you smiling?” he asked as his hand ran through his black hair.

“You’re being protective of Katie,” I said, my smiling growing with every word.

“No, I’m not,” he said, stopping to stare me down.

“Yes, you are. You look at her like your little sister. Don’t you lie to me, ba-be,” I drug out the last word, making his smile forming slightly, but then faded again.

“Stop that,” he said pointing one of his fingers at me. It was in a teasing way though... it was cute.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked, caringly as I pouted at him and wrapped my arms around his buff frame. “Are you sad that our little Aussie’s growing up?” I teased, causing him to smile.

“It’s nothing like that. I just don’t want them to rush into anything,” he said, sighing as he looked into my eyes.

He was lying. His eyes gave everything away.

“Don’t lie to me. You can tease that girl all you want, but you love her like she’s your little sister,” I said knowingly.

“No I don’t,” he said, but this time his bright smile shined through, giving everything away.

“Babe, it’s ok. You can love another woman as long as it’s the love like you have for Katie,” I teased.

He shot me a look, but that quickly changed to a grin. I pulled him over to the couch where I at down and he laid across it, his head in my lap. I love this. Not that I don’t do it all the time, but I get to stare at his face closer than usual. My hands always end up running through his thick smooth hair. Now, since I’m pregnant, he always kisses my stomach, rubs it, or even says sweet little nothings to it. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

He’s so impatient with the whole process too. Already he wants to go out and buy things. Do you want to know what the first thing was? A dirt bike! Yes, I’m not even three months pregnant and he wants our child to have a dirt bike. I convinced him to wait to see what we’re having before he goes out and starts spoiling a fetus.

“What are you thinking about, baby?” I asked after he had left a few soft kisses on my stomach.

“That she is going to look just like her mother,” he smiled as he looked up at me.

“I think he’s going to look like his father. We may have to watch the girlies around him though,” I teased as I stroked his cheek.

“I put money on it that’s a girl,” he shot at me as he sat up quickly.

“And I put money on it that it’s a boy,” I challenged back as I crossed my arms.

“You’re going down, Potter,” I teased, smiling at him.

“You’re going down… Potter,” he responded, his smile the biggest its been.

“I hate having your last name,” I teased, but actually managed to keep a serious face.

“Then you should have kept your maiden name,” he said with a little head snap that made me laugh. His smile resurfaced as our lips came together softly.

Things have been so well for us since he’s been back from tour. I have never been so happy before. He seems to be just as happy too. I love every second of it. Now, the only thing that would make it better was finding out that we were going to have a Todd Jr. Todd’s wrong… He’ll see.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short! But I kept Katie waiting too long! so yeah lol

comment