Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Jet Lag Isn't Adorable

I felt a violent shake and I jolted awake to see that the plane had just landed. I yawned and stretched my limbs out, standing up and immediately hitting my head on the ceiling. I groaned and stumbled off the plane, pulling my messy hair up into a bun. I looked around and didn't see my favorite Aussie. I frowned and headed down to baggage claim. I pulled my bags off the carousel and checked my phone. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips kiss my cheek.

“How's me sheila?” Blake said.

I turned around and smiled at his adorable face. He smiled back and planted a sweet kiss on my lips and pulled me closer.

“Wow, I didn't think you'd miss me that much!” I said with a laugh.

“I can't help it. I just, love you.” He said

“Aw. My little Koala.” I cooed, pinching his cheek.

He laughed and took my hand in his as we walked out of the airport. I threw my luggage into his car and got in. He quickly took my hand in his as we drove back home. But before we got to our place we drove to Molly and Todd's. As soon as I walked inside, Molly tackled me into a hug.

“Careful there mommy! Wouldn't want to hurt the baby.” I said in a childish voice while patting her tummy.

“How was Spain?” She asked as we sat on the couch.

“Absolutely beautiful. I just.....I can't believe the places I've gotten to see thanks to motocross.” I said, a smile forming.

“That's great.” She said as Blake sat down and pulled me into him.

Todd came stomping down the stairs and gave Blake a look. He sat next to Molly and kissed her cheek.

“Nice to see you back.” He said.

“Nice to see you too Potter.” I said giving him a smile.

We all sat in silence for a little bit before Blake stood up and smiled at me. He pulled me up with him and squeezed my hand.

“You and me are going to dinner.” He said with a smile.

“Okay.” I said with a little laugh.

“See you two love birds later!” He said, dragging me out the door.

When we got home, Blake smiled at me as I ran upstairs, screaming that I called the bedroom and he couldn't come in. I heard him laugh and he came in, grabbing some clothes and going down the hall. I shut the door and took a shower. I let my hair dry and then got dressed, I put on some make up, curled my hair and smiled into the mirror. When I walked out, Blake was sitting on the couch, his head in his hands. He looked really stressed out.

“Blake?” I said, causing him to jump.

“Sorry. Let's go.” He said, giving me a weak smile.

The whole night he was twitching and looked really stressed. After dinner we left, I was about to get in the car when Blake grabbed my hand.

“Uh...Katie?” He said, his breathing shallow.

“What?” I asked, staring to get concerned.

He looked into my eyes for a moment, not saying a word. He sighed and ran his hand through his curly hair. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” I said, giving him a smile.

He smiled back and we got into the car, driving home. I changed into my shorts and one of Blake's jersey's and crawled into bed, turning on the TV. Blake was downstairs, he said he had to make a phone call. I didn't worry as much but he really scared me tonight. I thought he was having an allergic reaction to something. My brother almost died when he ate something cooked in peanut oil once, it wasn't fun. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, jet lag finally attacking me.

“Don't you look adorable.” Blake said, getting into bed next to me and wrapping his arms around my middle.

“Jet lag isn't adorable.” I said, shooting him a look.

“Then maybe you shouldn't travel so much. Actually, never leave again.” He said, kissing the top of my head.

“Oh you're funny.” I said, rolling my eyes.

He laughed and rested his head on top of mine. We eventually fell asleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about how stressed out Blake was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko

LOL BILKO'S CHICKEN! haha jk : )

Kylee's turn!