Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

So When's The Wedding?

Molly having a baby was just amazing. Maddie was the cutest thing, well, besides Haiden Deegan but he's a boy so it doesn't matter. It's been a little over 3 months since she was born and I haven't seen Molly or Todd or Maddie since they left the hospital. But it's not my fault, I blame Blake for always wanting tohave a naughty talk to me. But today I was determined to see them, and I told Blake right when he woke up. He pouted at me but I just smiled and kissed him quickly.

“Ya know what?” I said, sitting on my knees.

“You're changed your mind?” He asked, placing his hands on my waist.

“No. We should buy something for Maddie!” I said with a smile.

He laughed and shook his head, pulling me off the bed with him. I kissed him quickly before weyes, I said we, don't hate took a shower. I got dressed and headed downstairs, eating breakfast then calling Molly. It was 10 am, she should be up by now. She picked up after about 3 rings and thankfully, she didn't sound angry or tired. Happy, actually.

“Hey sheila! I haven't heard from you in forever!” She said.

“Don't blame me! Blame the Aussie! Fucking horny little wanker.” I said, causing her to laugh.

“What ya up too?” She asked.

“Oh, just going shopping for Maddie. What do you think about a pink dirt bike?” I asked.

“Not yet! Todd would have a heart attack!” She said, footsteps heard in the background.

“Okay fine.” I said, pouting as Blake walked downstairs.

“So what are you getting her?” She prodded.

“Not telling. It's a surprise.” I said, trying to hold back a giggle as Blake wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

“Well fine then. See you later. Bye.” She said, hanging up.

I put my phone in my purse and faced Blake, crossing my arms over my chest. His hands their way to my hips and he just stood there smiling.

“You're not funny.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

“Ah mate, I'm hilarious.” He said, kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my car keys and got in the car. The whole day, Blake would not stop bitching about the fact that he hasn't held Maddie and how he should because he's known Molly for years and blah blah blah. I parked in Molly and Todd's driveway and glared at him.

“Stop your bitching!” I said.

“Sorry.” He said, pouting slightly and looking down.

I rolled my eyes and lifted his head, kissing him quickly. I grabbed my bag from the back and followed Blake and knocked on her door. Molly opened the door and my jaw dropped. Her belly was gone! She gave me a hug and smiled.

“Where did it go!?” I asked in a little bit of shock.

“Away and hopefully never coming back.” She said with a grin.

I laughed and followed her inside to see Todd tickling Maddie. It was cutest thing and of course as soon as I said aw, he turned and gave me a look. I laughed and just smiled.

“Nice to see you too Todd.” I said.

“What's in bag?” He asked.

“Nothing for you daddy.” I said, sticking my tongue out.

“You bought all of this for Maddie?” Molly asked as I placed it on the table.

“Yes.” I said.

“You didn't have too!” She said, looking in the bag.

“I know. But you're my best friend Molls, and Maddie is just too adorable.” I said, glancing over to see her giggling while Todd made funny faces at her. Molly laughed and looked in the bag, her smile growing.

“I see Bilko was no help huh?” She said, giving him a look.

“No but it doesn't matter. He was there to keep me company.” I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“So when's the wedding?” She asked

I looked at Blake and he looked back at me, we both looked at Molly and shrugged. She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

“You haven't even talked about it!?” She asked, slightly angry.

“Not really.” I said, looking around.

“What have you two been doing!?” She asked.

“Each other.” Blake said, a smart ass smile on his face. I may or may not have smacked him. Just saying.

“Relax Molls. Let them enjoy it.” Todd said from across the room.

Molly mumbled something and walked over to Todd, picking up Maddie and giving Todd a quick kiss. She walked back over to us and smiled, handing Maddie to me as she looked through the bag. She gently grabbed my finger and smiled at me. Blake wrapped an arm around my waist and tickled Maddie, making her giggle.

“Molly?” I asked, giving her a smile.

“I swear to god, if he drops her, I'll murder him.” She said, giving Blake a glare.

He took her carefully from my arms and held her perfectly. She giggled and slapped him in the face, it wasn't hard but damn was it funny! He laughed and poke her tummy, making her laugh and grab his finger. Molly smiled and took out the jersey with her last name on the back and the number 15 on the back.

“Why are you so nice to me?” She said as she pulled me in for a hug.

“Because you helped with this.” I said, giving Blake a quick kiss.

Maddie pulled on some of my hair, causing both Molly and Todd to laugh. Maddie giggled too, an Blake and I looked at each other.

“I'm pretty sure that's her way of telling you two to stop making out.” Todd said, trying to contain his laughter.

“I hate you all.” I mumbled and then smiled at Maddie.

“But not you.” She smiled and clapped her hands.

“Gimme.” Molly said, taking Maddie back into her arms.

“You two should start planning you're wedding or else Molly will.” Todd said.

“That would be bad.” Blake said, causing everyone to laugh.

I don't get how such a cute little baby could come from Molly and Todd. Whatever it was, it made damn sure she was happy, all the time. And that's how everyone is, happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko
remember that picture on Bilko's phone? hehe I used that in my very first set in the first part of this sequel lol.

OH! And Maddie's presents : )

Kylee Kangaroo!