Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 30

We finish round three and I’m breathless. Brian said I was going to pay but this feels oh so good.

“You screamed my name,” Brian said straddling me. He leaned down and we were nose to nose. “I wanna hear you do it again.”

I bite my lip to keep myself from whimpering.
“What if I don’t want to scream your name?” I ask knowing I would soon.

“Then I’ll make you.” He said. Brian kissed me on my lips and his hands caressed my sides. A moan manages to escape my lips and he kisses my neck. His touch just makes me want to melt under him.

As Brian moves down to my breasts, his tongue starts to come into play. His mouth wraps around my nipple and starts to suck and lick it making it hard while his hand massages the other.

I pull on his hair a bit to let him know I’m enjoying it, but my pussy really would like some attention. He spread my legs and his head went in between. My breaths became sharper and heavier as Brian worked miracles with every stroke. I close my eyes knowing I was close, but his tongue was no longer there. I feel his breath close to my ear and I felt him enter.

“I’m going to make you scream as hard as I am right now.” He said and starts to pump at a slow steady pace.

The pace was making me start to squirm, so I held onto his back.

“You’re not screaming.” Brian whispers in my ear. “I guess I have to kick it up a notch.” Right then, Brian’s lips went to my soft spot and sucked and his pace went faster. I gasp and moan trying to comprehend all of the good feelings at once.

“Fuck! Oh god! I’m close!” I say as my hips buck.

Brian smirks in my neck then goes to nibble in my ear.
“Scream it.” He growls.

My nails dig into his back and I couldn’t stand it anymore.
“Brian!” I scream as I came and I could feel Brian’s warmth inside of me knowing that he had also came.

We collapse beside each other and Brian was breathing heavy and smiling while I was trying to catch my breath.

“Told...you I’d make…you scream.” He said breathlessly.

I nod and cuddled closely into his chest as sleep washes over me. Brian pulls me tighter even though we reek of sex, but that’s what showers are for.

“I love you.” Brian mumbles into my hair.
“I love you, too.” I say sighing.

--------Del’s POV--------

I lie in my hotel bed watching T.V. I was really bored.

“Should’ve called Jen and asked her about Raw.” I mumble. I look at the clock. It’s 12:37 am.

I sigh and put on a tank and some boy shorts. I walk out of the bathroom as my cell was going off. I drop my dirty clothes and run for my phone. It reads ‘Mattie’. I smile and press talk.

“Hey babe,” I say sitting on my bed.

“Delanie, guess where I’m calling from.” He says.

“Uh, a gay rodeo shows?” I joke.

“No.” He says then there was a knock on my door.

“Hold on,” I say walking to the door. I open the door and my jaw dropped.

“A gay rodeo show, really?” Matt says putting away his phone.

“What? A girl can dream, can’t she?” I say hugging him.

“I guess so.” He says kissing my neck.

I pull away and let him in then close the door.
“Guess what I have.” Matt says holding up a picnic basket.

“We’re going to have a picnic?” I ask confused.

“Yes,” Matt says opening the basket. “But we’re the picnic.” I then see strawberries, oil, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.

“Well I’m going to be stickier than usual after tonight.” I say as Matt comes closer to me shaking the whipped cream can.

“Wherever this goes, I’m licking it up.” He says and picks me up. I soon was on the bed with Matt straddling me.

“Let’s start here.” He says spraying some on my neck. He licks it off and kissed it and I giggle a bit. Next my shirt was off and my nipples were covered with whipped cream. Mattie licked and sucked as I get wetter and wetter.

I toss Matt’s shirt and jeans somewhere in the room. Matt had just pulled off my boy shorts. He smiles at me then spreads my legs. My entrance was soon filled with whipped cream and Matt’s head settled in between. His tongue made long strokes that made me tingle inside and out. I thrust my pussy in his face, my back arched and my head went back.

“Oh my god, Mattie,” I scream as I let everything go and Mattie finishes up.

My head was clear and I couldn’t breathe. Matt was now over me smiling. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his rock hard dick. I smile and flip him.

“My turn,” I say sliding off his boxers. I position myself and ride him. Soon Matt had started to groan and I knew he was about to cum. I tried to speed up and ended up losing my rhythm, but Matt held on to my hips and he started to arch his back as his seed filled me and I came after that collapsing beside him.

My hair was in my face and we still haven’t caught our breaths. I looked over at him and there was a twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his face.

“Wanna go again?” He asks. I giggle and nod and let’s just say things got a lot stickier from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Diggs don't worry, you're awesome time shall come a bit later in the story.
Comments?

--Domi <3