Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Sweet Kisses.

After Aiden told me his story I couldn't help but cry. He's been through so much and I never realized it until now.

Right now I'm sitting here while Aiden's asleep on my chest. I'm stroking his hair and humming softly.

I heard a knock on the door, as I looked up to see Aiden's mother there. She smiled at us and what we were doing. "Hello Brody, nice to see you again." She said to me softly.

I returned her smile and said "Hello." She looked at me and I think she knew that I knew what Aiden went through.

"You know don't you?" She whispered.

I nodded and looked down at the sleeping Aiden in my arms. "He's been through so much its finally time to get something good in his life." She said looking at me.

I blushed and said "I would never hurt him."

"I know." She replied. "I'll leave you two be." I nodded as she closed the door.

"I think I love you." I whispered knowing Aiden was asleep.

I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep until I felt something on my neck. I opened my eyes to see Aiden lightly sucking on my neck. I moaned and said "This is the best way to wake up." I closed my eyes feeling the pleasure Aiden was giving me.

He giggled his amazing giggle and said "I should wake you up like this more often."

I laughed and picked him up bridal style and carried him down stairs. "Brody put me down!" He screeched.

I laughed and twirled him around as I took him into the kitchen for breakfast.

His mom saw us and laughed. "Well look Aiden now you can be even more lazy then you are and having Brody carry you!" She said.

We both laughed as I sat in a chair with Aiden still in my lap. "Never do that again." He whispered in my ear laughing.

I just kissed his cheek and waited for our breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sweet chapter <3
Thank you to everyone who comments!
Thank you 23 subscribers!